Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Week of fun C63 vs New M3 vs Bently GT vs Evo X

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 02:36 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 10 Likes on 9 Posts
AMG GLC63. Audi R8
Week of fun C63 vs New M3 vs Bently GT vs Evo X

This was a fun week stumbling across new cars with new drivers that didn't do their reserch. Saw a Bently Continental GT and a M3 getting ready to go at it both with paper plates. Mid day. Minor 4 lane freeway no traffic. 4 miles no on or off ramps. I thought, why not join the fun. I'm behind them. If I can't catch them they'll never notice. The M3 pulled on the Bently but I tucked in behind the Bently slid out and around him and the M3. They didn't even see me slip by untill it was too late. Next up was like hitting the big easy button. An almost new Evo X lowered, fairly open exhaust, mostly likely modified and tuned. Open six lane divided highway, no other cars in site. About 7 miles with no place to get on or off. Decent line of site, gentle curves (at least at the posted limit) and some rolling peak and valleys. No stop signs, no lights. I blasted him from 60 mph pulls three time but he just kept trying. I really try not to pull this ***** on public roads but it's just too tempting with this car. I don't get these challenges in the 996TT. Must be the friggin wing that scares them.
Old 06-21-2011, 03:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 16 Likes on 14 Posts
Are you tuned?

Edit: NM. You answered stock in your vs Mini thread.

Last edited by Sincity; 06-21-2011 at 04:02 PM.