Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

2003 CL600 VS. MANY MANY

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-04-2012, 09:29 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
cl6
2003 CL600 VS. MANY MANY

Ill just make a long story short.... The races are just recaps of what i do on I-95 when i see real competition. I swear on everything these races happened...

CL600 vs Aston Martin DB9 - This old dude wanted to play so i smoked him...i think he was stock running naturally aspired V12...My twin turbo's blasted this fool...

CL600 Vs M6 - we tangoed for a while at around 100-120, i let the 12 gooooo on him slammed it up to about 140 he *itched out i won F that...!

Cl600 vs. Porshe Carrera GT...yes a carreraGT supercar. I saw him on the highway tried to ride up next to him, i slammed it then drew back...slammed it then drew back just baiting him... he did not want to race past 120...he had it all the way im a man and i can admit....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just over this new years weekend i guess someone bought himself alittle tax write off for his business..

CL600 vs Lamborghini Revento'n
I saw it creeping in the right lane, this man initiated the race.. I was sitting in the middle lane in 3 lane highway. Saw him comming up the right side like holy *hit. It looked sick all white with temp tags on it..... He pulled up on me!! i guess you feel a certain type of way when another V12 is around or maybe he had a 600 before that. we all start somewhere.. anyway.. Going 60 just when he pulled up i slammed it up to like 80 then drew back to 60. I all of a sudden heard him downshift and his beast motor start to rev, as soon as i heard the downshift i slammed it.. this man was not pulling away from me, the 600 held its ground from 60 to 100.It sounded like he was gunning it im sure of it, it was loud as hell!! I could see at 100 he was starting to pull away, but i really kept up in that range. His car sounded monsterous!!!either way i tangoed with him by no means a win, def a loss but still. i only race exotics in my 600 just felyt like i should share my most recent. I get atleast 5 a month....let me know what you think.
Old 01-04-2012, 01:39 PM

03 Nissan Altima 2.5S, 07 MB GL450
That's a bunch of a nice cars willing to race especially the super rare Carrera GT and Reventon Lambo and all on the NJ turnpike? I highly doubt the Lambo was trying. 5 a month? Okay. I know there's a large State Police presence so how you were never spotted is somewhat beyond me.

And no offense but the way you are talking and tell these races/kills... how old are you and what's your ethnic background? Egyptian as implied from your username? "he *****ed out I won F that..." "My twin turbo's blasted this fool..."

Hahah! Is the CL600 stock or does it have a tune? Because with a tune...

Last edited by Innocent_Stud; 01-04-2012 at 01:41 PM.
Old 01-04-2012, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2001 E55 - 2008 CLS63 -2016 F-150
Originally Posted by Innocent_Stud
That's a bunch of a nice cars willing to race especially the super rare Carrera GT and Reventon Lambo and all on the NJ turnpike? I highly doubt the Lambo was trying. 5 a month? Okay. I know there's a large State Police presence so how you were never spotted is somewhat beyond me.

And no offense but the way you are talking and tell these races/kills... how old are you and what's your ethnic background? Egyptian as implied from your username? "he *****ed out I won F that..." "My twin turbo's blasted this fool..."

Hahah! Is the CL600 stock or does it have a tune? Because with a tune...

where you planning to size him up or tell whether hes lying based on age and origin ?
Old 01-04-2012, 03:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 58 Likes on 46 Posts
E55 2006 / CLS55 / S450 / Jag XKR2011
Originally Posted by Egyptking
Ill just make a long story short.... The races are just recaps of what i do on I-95 when i see real competition. I swear on everything these races happened...

CL600 vs Aston Martin DB9 - This old dude wanted to play so i smoked him...i think he was stock running naturally aspired V12...My twin turbo's blasted this fool...

CL600 Vs M6 - we tangoed for a while at around 100-120, i let the 12 gooooo on him slammed it up to about 140 he *itched out i won F that...!

Cl600 vs. Porshe Carrera GT...yes a carreraGT supercar. I saw him on the highway tried to ride up next to him, i slammed it then drew back...slammed it then drew back just baiting him... he did not want to race past 120...he had it all the way im a man and i can admit....
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Just over this new years weekend i guess someone bought himself alittle tax write off for his business..

CL600 vs Lamborghini Revento'n
I saw it creeping in the right lane, this man initiated the race.. I was sitting in the middle lane in 3 lane highway. Saw him comming up the right side like holy *hit. It looked sick all white with temp tags on it..... He pulled up on me!! i guess you feel a certain type of way when another V12 is around or maybe he had a 600 before that. we all start somewhere.. anyway.. Going 60 just when he pulled up i slammed it up to like 80 then drew back to 60. I all of a sudden heard him downshift and his beast motor start to rev, as soon as i heard the downshift i slammed it.. this man was not pulling away from me, the 600 held its ground from 60 to 100.It sounded like he was gunning it im sure of it, it was loud as hell!! I could see at 100 he was starting to pull away, but i really kept up in that range. His car sounded monsterous!!!either way i tangoed with him by no means a win, def a loss but still. i only race exotics in my 600 just felyt like i should share my most recent. I get atleast 5 a month....let me know what you think.
I have never had a chance even to see a Lambo Reventon, Carrera GT.
Saw 2 DB9 in my life in New Port beach. Not even mention to race those cars. How many Reventon in the street and willing to race ??? and you can actually hang with it ? even a tune CL600 not even a close chance.
Old 01-04-2012, 04:15 PM

09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
What's the mods on your 600 because if its stock then...
Old 01-04-2012, 05:18 PM

clk 500 (wifey's); 350Z roadster (daily driver); 350Z coupe (track car)
....let me know what you think.
probably better if i don't
Old 01-05-2012, 09:30 AM
Banned

cl6
Stage 3 600 my friends.... Speculaion is over

And yea i am egyptian and i do talk exactly how i write. Im very well rounded, very urban you uncultured *******!! I am an expert on v12 TT. I really did race those cars, and im dam near 30 years old with a top level marketing position in a top medical company. I even work part time in a body shop... So if your trying to play me FALL THE F BACK....

NJ Turnpike no, not that segment of I95 im talking I-95 central New Jersey. There are a lot of sick cars out there and when you drive over 200 miles a day you come across a lot of nice work.

The reventon might not have been a full blown race but you do understand that the lamborghini from 60-100 could be comparable to my stage 3, i mean im running well over 680 horses so in that gap he did not have a chance to pull off but i did admit that he was starting too. Dont forget what a tuned 600 can do...

Speculation is over...
Stge 1 = ECU/TCU Renntech w/ added option launch control slip-dif(5k), Custom 3 pc forged rims, Grille
Stge 2 = UPGRADED to CL65 turbo's for more boost plus expanded lines, Eisenmann Full exhaust system
Stge 3 = Brabus Air Induction Upgrade and Widening(only found in germany), K&N filter exchange, CL65 cranks, CL65 oil pump, CL65 AMG Brakes and rotors

im running over 680 horses...
i stripped this totaled CL 65 for all the goods and got away clean....

This is what i do and this is how i do it. I posted this to tell my stories. You can believe them or not.. i dont make S*it up for fun... i have raced a lot of cars on the highway, these were the ones in particular that stood out to me, ive blasted s4, S8's M3's M5's and a wholde bunch of others, these were the most impressive and most recent. and that DB9 was toast, he really loooked hurt that he lost that race. F a naturally aspired v12 which pumps only 452 horses i got over 200 on this duck. My motor looks great too what does yours look like...
Attached Thumbnails 2003 CL600 VS. MANY MANY-v12.jpg  
Old 01-05-2012, 02:14 PM

And yea i am egyptian and i do talk exactly how i write. Im very well rounded, very urban you uncultured *******!! I am an expert on v12 TT. I really did race those cars, and im dam near 30 years old with a top level marketing position in a top medical company. I even work part time in a body shop... So if your trying to play me FALL THE F BACK....

NJ Turnpike no, not that segment of I95 im talking I-95 central New Jersey. There are a lot of sick cars out there and when you drive over 200 miles a day you come across a lot of nice work.

The reventon might not have been a full blown race but you do understand that the lamborghini from 60-100 could be comparable to my stage 3, i mean im running well over 680 horses so in that gap he did not have a chance to pull off but i did admit that he was starting too. Dont forget what a tuned 600 can do...

Speculation is over...
Stge 1 = ECU/TCU Renntech w/ added option launch control slip-dif(5k), Custom 3 pc forged rims, Grille
Stge 2 = UPGRADED to CL65 turbo's for more boost plus expanded lines, Eisenmann Full exhaust system
Stge 3 = Brabus Air Induction Upgrade and Widening(only found in germany), K&N filter exchange, CL65 cranks, CL65 oil pump, CL65 AMG Brakes and rotors

This is what i do and this is how i do it. I posted this to tell my stories. You can believe them or not.. i dont make S*it up for fun... i have raced a lot of cars on the highway, these were the ones in particular that stood out to me, ive blasted s4, S8's M3's M5's and a wholde bunch of others, these were the most impressive and most recent. and that DB9 was toast, he really loooked hurt that he lost that race. F a naturally aspired v12 which pumps only 452 horses i got over 200 on this duck. My motor looks great too what does yours look like...
Good explanation. Didn't mean to "insult you or get on your bad side". It's just that posts like that look a lot like "younger immature kids" posts on BMW E46 3 series forums, mustangs, and Corvette forums etc who sometimes have their parents cars... But 30 years old? Not bad. It tells me that you've worked hard and well to get what you get.

And a stage 3 V12TT I believe is pretty well modified hahah from the sounds and looks of it. So you have a pretty beast of a car there! You don't wanna see MY GL's engine bay. It's nothing and more boring compared to yours and AMG engines lol! However I can show you my pop's lightly modded E60 M5's V10 engine but that isn't exactly mine so yeah.

Last edited by Innocent_Stud; 01-05-2012 at 02:17 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 02:34 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Speculation is over...

What do you run in 1/4 mile ?
Old 01-05-2012, 04:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5

Speculation is over...

If you want people to take you seriously....you might want to cut the "urban" cr@p and write like the words are spelled...you know..how you must write when you are working at your top marketing position...otherwise people will assume some teenager just got done upgrading his car on GT5 or Forza Motorsport 4 and is trying to live out his fantasy on mbworld....

Have you put your CL600 on a dyno? Do you have a vbox to data log your acceleration times? How do you know it was a Reventon on not an LP640?

Tom

Last edited by TMC M5; 01-05-2012 at 04:10 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 04:28 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 25 Likes on 17 Posts
Eurocharged 2004 E500, Eurocharged ECU/TCU 2005 SL600, 2010 Caddy SwaggerWagon
Originally Posted by TMC M5
If you want people to take you seriously....you might want to cut the "urban" cr@p and write like the words are spelled...you know..how you must write when you are working at your top marketing position...otherwise people will assume some teenager just got done upgrading his car on GT5 or Forza Motorsport 4 and is trying to live out his fantasy on mbworld....

Have you put your CL600 on a dyno? Do you have a vbox to data log your acceleration times? How do you know it was a Reventon on not an LP640?

Tom
But Tom, he is an "expert on v12 tt, and has the CL65 cranks...... Not to mention Launch Control.

Exactly how many cranks does the CL65 have? Gosh, I hope he swapped all of them, there's a lot.

Speculation is over...

Last edited by Benz-O-Rama; 01-05-2012 at 04:30 PM.
Old 01-05-2012, 05:52 PM

Exactly. He came off as some immature young kid driving daddy's car and/or bragging about some fantasy that never happened. Surprised that he's really 30 years old AND is quite older than me. With a top marketing position which is basically PR, I hope he doesn't write and talk like this all the time to potential people/customers...
Old 01-05-2012, 06:40 PM

09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
I still have a feeling about this thread that something's not right. Not saying its impossible to run into these cars but based on the way you typed, claiming being an expert, the 'races'. I'm sure it will be slowly be analyzed by mbworld boys and get the full facts. I'm sure everyone is just waiting for more posts from the OP to further critique.
Old 01-05-2012, 07:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

He claimed 680Hp and I really like to know 1/4 mile time.
And only 20 of Reventon was made and $1M Euro ! 650Hp with that light AWD chassis, its even hard to see his tail light !

http://www.thesupercars.org/lamborgh...hini-reventon/
Old 01-06-2012, 11:07 AM
Banned

cl6
All of you need to get a life

For the LAST TIME. THESE WERE REAL YOU ALL SUCK REALLY. I POSTED IN HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY RACES. IM SORRY ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I GOT THIS CAR WITH THE WORK THATS IN IT. ITS A SHAME. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SOMEONE BEING HAPPY FOR ANOTHER MAN WITH A GREAT CAR.

I HAVE A F'ING STAGE 3 CL600 THATS 8 YEARS OLD. IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE WHAT THE HELL.
DONT TEST ME ON MY CAR I AM V12TT EXPERT AND I CAN TAKE APART THE ENTIRE MOTOR ON MY OWN SO BACK OFF...HAHA ITS SO FUNNY THAT YOU QUESTION THIS. MY 6 IS WORTHY OF RACING ONLY HOT CARS. i DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK. MY RACES BEAT OUT ALL OF YOURS, I ONLY RACE HOT s*IT. GEEZE I DRIVE OVER 200 MILES A DAY AND I LIVE IN ONE OF THE RICHEST AREAS OF NJ. THERE IS A LAMBO GALLARDO IN MY DEVELOPMENT. HAVE ANY OF YOU VISITED NJ???? HHAHAH IF ANYONES THE CHILD ITS ALL OF YOU. wHAT THE HELL IM DAM NEAR THIRTY AND HAVE WORKED HARD FOR A LONG TIME FOR THE THINGS I GOT...

IT REALLY WAS A ALL WHITE REVENTON, I KNOW MY F'ING CARS.

YOU THINK I JUST PULLED OUT THAT MOTOR PIC FROM NOWHERE??? YOU RELLY THINK MY POP IS PAINTING HIS MOTOR LIKE THAT??HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT CARS ENOUGH TO PAINT THE MOTOR PLEASE... GET REAL...
I TOLD YOU WHAT I DO AND HOW I DID IT. i ALSO HAVE OTHER VEHICLES AS WELL BUT IF I EVEN DROPPED A NAME YOU ALL WOULD BE SKEPTICAL SO I LEAVE U WITH THIS...

ROLEX DAYTONA'S KEEPS GREAT TIME

Last edited by speedlimit; 01-18-2012 at 11:28 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
For the LAST TIME. THESE WERE REAL YOU ALL SUCK REALLY. I POSTED IN HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT MY RACES. IM SORRY ITS SO HARD TO BELIEVE THAT I GOT THIS CAR WITH THE WORK THATS IN IT. ITS A SHAME. WHAT EVER HAPPENED TO SOMEONE BEING HAPPY FOR ANOTHER MAN WITH A GREAT CAR.

I HAVE A F'ING STAGE 3 CL600 THATS 8 YEARS OLD. IS THAT SO HARD TO BELIEVE WHAT THE HELL.
DONT TEST ME ON MY CAR I AM V12TT EXPERT AND I CAN TAKE APART THE ENTIRE MOTOR ON MY OWN SO BACK OFF...HAHA ITS SO FUNNY THAT YOU QUESTION THIS. MY 6 IS WORTHY OF RACING ONLY HOT CARS. i DONT CARE WHAT ANY OF YOU THINK. MY RACES BEAT OUT ALL OF YOURS, I ONLY RACE HOT s*IT. GEEZE I DRIVE OVER 200 MILES A DAY AND I LIVE IN ONE OF THE RICHEST AREAS OF NJ. THERE IS A LAMBO GALLARDO IN MY DEVELOPMENT. HAVE ANY OF YOU VISITED NJ???? HHAHAH IF ANYONES THE CHILD ITS ALL OF YOU. wHAT THE HELL IM DAM NEAR THIRTY AND HAVE WORKED HARD FOR A LONG TIME FOR THE THINGS I GOT...

IT REALLY WAS A ALL WHITE REVENTON, I KNOW MY F'ING CARS.

YOU THINK I JUST PULLED OUT THAT MOTOR PIC FROM NOWHERE??? YOU RELLY THINK MY POP IS PAINTING HIS MOTOR LIKE THAT??HE DOESNT CARE ABOUT CARS ENOUGH TO PAINT THE MOTOR PLEASE... GET REAL...
I TOLD YOU WHAT I DO AND HOW I DID IT. i ALSO HAVE OTHER VEHICLES AS WELL BUT IF I EVEN DROPPED A NAME YOU ALL WOULD BE SKEPTICAL SO I LEAVE U WITH THIS...

ROLEX DAYTONA'S KEEPS GREAT TIME
No one is going to believe you unless you post a pic with you...wearing your Rolex Daytona...sitting in the trunk of a CL600... at least that way it would prove that it wasn't some random pic... until then you can post all the pics you want of someone else's stuff..

BTW...as someone asked before...any timeslips at the track with your CL600?

Tom
Old 01-06-2012, 11:44 AM
Banned

cl6
here ya go

i couldnt waste anymore time but i appreciate you asking for this picture..

i just walked outside and took it.
speculation is now over... i told you i dnt B.S.

Everythings real and official...

Time slips...hahah my times are sick thats all you need to know...

Last edited by speedlimit; 01-18-2012 at 11:29 AM.
Old 01-06-2012, 11:46 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
i couldnt waste anymore time but i appreciate you asking for this picture..

i just walked outside and took it.
speculation is now over... i told you i dnt B.S.

Everythings real and official...

Time slips...hahah my times are sick thats all you need to know...
So you have what some 12 second timeslips....BFD....

That pic proves NADA....I still don't see you sitting in the trunk...you probably pulled that from someone facebook page... at least you have some good internet skills...

Tom
Old 01-06-2012, 11:53 AM
Banned

cl6
yea ok

i send you a pic and you dont believe. i tried. i give up.

deep down inside you know im not bsing.
you really think i just went and found a random 600 with a random dude wearing a daytona.. thats a shame...i still got love for you thow because it people like you is why i spend 25k on a watch and pump in 12k into my 600...just so i can say i Sh8tted on that person in every department i mean for gods sake man my shoes cost me $400 and my belt is worth about $350.. i do this for fun my friend... i make crazy bank and i buy lots and lots of goodies...if i sent you picture of my house you might crap...

I just living the dream....
Old 01-06-2012, 11:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
i send you a pic and you dont believe. i tried. i give up.

deep down inside you know im not bsing.
you really think i just went and found a random 600 with a random dude wearing a daytona.. thats a shame...i still got love for you thow because it people like you is why i spend 25k on a watch and pump in 12k into my 600...just so i can say i Sh8tted on that person in every department i mean for gods sake man my shoes cost me $400 and my belt is worth about $350.. i do this for fun my friend... i make crazy bank and i buy lots and lots of goodies...if i sent you picture of my house you might crap...

I just living the dream....
I still don't see a pic of you IN THE TRUNK...That would be indisputable proof...and I would be left looking like a jerk.... but you chose to talk about your $400 shoes and $350 belts instead...

So where are your 12 second timeslips from the track? Or maybe you turned a 12 second car into a 13 second car...

Tom
Old 01-06-2012, 12:13 PM
Banned

cl6
:)

i love you tom
Old 01-06-2012, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
i love you tom
That is cool... I have no hatred for you... just disappointed that you couldn't prove that you had a fast car with a 12 second timeslip...or that you couldn't even prove that you had the CL600 by getting a pic taken while sitting in the trunk... hey I work in a very affluent community where Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Aston Martins and the like are all over the place...in fact in my parking garage here at work I have seen a Ferrari 16M Spider...I could run down and take a pic....it wouldn't prove anything.... however...there is no way someone would let me take a pic of me sitting in its trunk up front....I would have to own it....

Tom
Old 01-06-2012, 01:01 PM

09 335i 03 CLK55 AMG
Originally Posted by TMC M5
That is cool... I have no hatred for you... just disappointed that you couldn't prove that you had a fast car with a 12 second timeslip...or that you couldn't even prove that you had the CL600 by getting a pic taken while sitting in the trunk... hey I work in a very affluent community where Bentleys, Rolls Royces, Aston Martins and the like are all over the place...in fact in my parking garage here at work I have seen a Ferrari 16M Spider...I could run down and take a pic....it wouldn't prove anything.... however...there is no way someone would let me take a pic of me sitting in its trunk up front....I would have to own it....

Tom
If he went through all of the trouble to go outside and take a picture right away to show he is "real and official" then I don't see how taking a picture sitting in the trunk is such a big deal. Let's see the trunk picture since you can just run outside again real quick again and take it.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:02 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 55 Likes on 46 Posts
CLS550 4Matic, C43, E350, ML350
This sounds all way too familiar.......

https://mbworld.org/forums/mercedes-...airs-done.html

Edit: OWNED!

License Plate look familiar?
https://mbworld.org/forums/wheels-ti...21-wheels.html

Last edited by djrabbi; 01-06-2012 at 01:13 PM.
Old 01-06-2012, 01:16 PM

2010 Nissan GTR
Oh man, this idiot again. Lets see the the pic of your 16 million mansion!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2003 CL600 VS. MANY MANY