Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLK 430 vs. Audi A4 3.0 Quattro

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-23-2003, 01:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts
W213 '17 E43 ///AMG - W211, W208 no more
CLK 430 vs. Audi A4 3.0 Quattro

So, 2 days ago, I'm heading to work early, on the freeway around 530/6am, half way to work, same old boring commute... not much traffic, cruizin at about 65/70, within legal limits.

Up comes a gunmetal gray A4 kissin' my @$$, and i'm like WTF, theres no traffic, pick another lane... so the car eventually changes lane, and comes up beside me... its a chick, looks pretty cute too.

she revs and pulls a little... slows back down... so i thought, she wanna race? she revs again and slows back to my side...

so i rev back... and she hears it... not knowing when to go, she takes off first and her cars gets in front of me (almost), but after that, no competition... 70, 80, 90 (passing her), 100 (A4 completely in rear view), 110 about 1.5-2 car lengths... tap my brakes, and i slow down... it wasn't a flat out kill, but I didn't even really floor it or anything... quick and dirty

between the 2 cars, the numbers are in favor of the MB.... it was an interesting morning, and the chick was cute... if only she opened her windows and tossed her number my way... hehe j/k, i'm getting married soon.

btw, she had a UCLA license frame, & I have USC TRJ as my license plate, so maybe she just wanted to stir up some crosstown rivalry...