Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

CLK550 VS E350 4Matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-09-2012, 11:27 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
White CLK550
CLK550 VS E350 4Matic

So I was cruising along when I look in my review mirror and see this benz flying up onto my a$$. After he tailed me for a short period of time he decided to attempt to switch lanes and zoom past me (at this point I'm cruising at 85). Im 99% sure he floored it to "zoom" past... As soon as he got next to the passenger window I gave it a good bit of throttle to stay next to him for just enough time to look at him and wave. As soon as I waved I floored it for about 5 seconds and I pulled about 3 cars then I look down as I let off and saw I was going between 115 & 120! As I slowed he blew past me and at this point we are starting to approach other cars. Then I went back down to the cruising speed and he got stuck behind somebody so I passed normally and before you know it he starts weaving in and out of cars like an idiot trying to pass me. Then went into the slow lane while I was in the fast and floored it again and had to be doing 120 onto his exit ramp like he was trying to prove something.

I know it was stupid what I did and I was and still am pissed at myself for going as fast as I did. I honestly did not know I was going anywhere close to 120... I thought I would be at 100 (which is still stupid). He just yanked my chain for some reason like he was trying to prove something and for some reason I couldn't let it slide. It was definitely one of the stupider things I have done...

Last edited by CLK550 $wagger; 12-09-2012 at 03:53 PM.
Old 12-10-2012, 04:29 PM

03 Nissan Altima 2.5S, 07 MB GL450
Why let those idiots get to you? There's always going to be douchebags driving any kind of car and price. New or used Mercedes etc. driving like that.

Let that E350 4Matic driver think he's the speeding highway king... If a cop gets him all the better. If he gets accidentally embarrassed by another performance car then cool. Hell, I've beaten an 08 MB E350 4Matic off the line slowly to the next light once too in my GL. Since then, I don't care about stuff like that anymore. Not worth the possible trouble.
Old 12-10-2012, 05:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
C55 AMG, 300D-T & Karmann Ghia
i can understand the heat of the moment though. There are so many idiots driving around my hometown. I lose my cool every once in a while and show them what real power looks like. (just means I have to buy tires sooner tho )
Old 01-10-2013, 05:02 PM

White CLK550
Yeah this guy was definitely not worth the trouble... although like ghiaguy said sometimes you just loose your cool.