Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C32 vs M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-19-2004, 01:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
Dearest Ohya,

Thank you, you have honored me with your praise.

Indeed, I have aspired for years for the promotion from "Vomit" to "Arsehole." If you think about it, the arsehole really has a cush job. Same old cylindrical pate day-in and day-out. . . with gravity helping. . . nice furry curtain keeping the cold air at bay. . . occasional bout of 'speed bumps,' but nothing a Dremel can't fix.

"Vomit," on the other hand, fights gravity, and lives a life of stomach acid, orange juice, and Mexican food that really wears a tired soul out.

My only concern with your promotion offer: What will happen to my social life?? While it is very socially unacceptable to poo in public, I have actually had some really good times spraying vomit for the viewing pleasure of all. I feel that, if I accept the arsehole command, I may see a drop-off in my fun calendar.

Anyways, thanks for the offer. You are a scholar and a gentleman.
Old 05-19-2004, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 320 CDI 4M W204 / C43 AMG (W202) / C 220 CDI T (S203) / ZX-10R Ninja
LMAO nice one Vomit

Old 05-19-2004, 01:45 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Originally posted by ohya
Frank is a fruit anyway. I guess you only knows how car a difference but you know nothing about comparison. We all know that BMW is a high compression and mb is low compression S/C. Tell me something I don't know. IGNORANT!!!
uh...ok, sure, but can you speak English??

BMW is a car company, not a "high compression" and MB is also a car company not "low compression." Maybe you would understand better if you can speak better English instead of Engrish.
Old 05-19-2004, 03:01 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 162 Likes on 131 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
Frank is a fruit anyway. I guess you only knows how car a difference but you know nothing about comparison. We all know that BMW is a high compression and mb is low compression S/C. Tell me something I don't know. IGNORANT!!!
and when i said that, you responded by saying "that proves how little you know about cars"

what the f**k is your problem?
Old 05-19-2004, 03:37 AM

Nothing
Originally posted by Vomit
Dearest Ohya,

Indeed, I have aspired for years for the promotion from "Vomit" to "Arsehole." If you think about it, the arsehole really has a cush job. Same old cylindrical pate day-in and day-out. . . with gravity helping. . . nice furry curtain keeping the cold air at bay. . . occasional bout of 'speed bumps,' but nothing a Dremel can't fix.

"Vomit," on the other hand, fights gravity, and lives a life of stomach acid, orange juice, and Mexican food that really wears a tired soul out.

My only concern with your promotion offer: What will happen to my social life?? While it is very socially unacceptable to poo in public, I have actually had some really good times spraying vomit for the viewing pleasure of all. I feel that, if I accept the arsehole command, I may see a drop-off in my fun calendar.

OK Ohya, were's your comeback to that one? What you don't know is that you are really producing excellent entertainment for us. Every time I read a post from you I have a good chuckle.
Old 05-19-2004, 05:08 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2000 W210 E55->2003 R230 SL500->2004 W211 E55->2007 997TT+2007 E63->2010 GLK350->2012 E550 4matic
Lightbulb

"It is better to open your mouth and appear stupid than to keep it shut and be invisible."
The more foolish one appears, the more invisible others find him. Deal with ones inner loneliness from within.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:43 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
Umm who care anymore, this post got lame fast..
Old 05-19-2004, 11:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

keep it civil folks

Old 05-19-2004, 03:22 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
See they can't on this forum, once someone has an opposing opinion to someone else, well, let the flaming begin. It's funny if you ask me.. People, people, it was only a movie, it's not real life.
Old 05-19-2004, 09:03 PM
Banned

Dearest Ohya,

I see, you write books for living. Did anyone Vomit yet!
Old 05-20-2004, 07:28 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Ahmed
and when i said that, you responded by saying "that proves how little you know about cars"

what the f**k is your problem?
I don't know why you're talking about MB or BMW. Here, your people can't even drive
Old 05-20-2004, 07:32 PM
Banned

Originally posted by FrankW
uh...ok, sure, but can you speak English??

BMW is a car company, not a "high compression" and MB is also a car company not "low compression." Maybe you would understand better if you can speak better English instead of Engrish.
You know what frank. Just the way you talk, you're pretty low class for someone driving a MB.
Old 05-21-2004, 03:28 AM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
You know what frank. Just the way you talk, you're pretty low class for someone driving a MB.
whatever you say, my friend. I'm not the one that started name calling...MMMKAY

edit: btw, that should be "just by the way you talk, you're a pretty low-class person for someone who drives a MB." at least get it right, dude!

what exactly are you trying to prove here? what exactly do you drive then?

Last edited by FrankW; 05-21-2004 at 03:49 AM.
Old 05-21-2004, 05:44 AM

Nothing
It always amuses me to see "BMW" fans come in here, insult us, and expext nothing to happen. You are in a MERC board, not BMW. There is a saying that goes like this "If you can't get to someone's level, bring them down to your lower level". Also, criticism is the highest form of praise. Thank you in both cases.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:18 AM
Banned

whatever you say, my friend. I'm not the one that started name calling...MMMKAY

edit: btw, that should be "just by the way you talk, you're a pretty low-class person for someone who drives a MB." at least get it right, dude!

what exactly are you trying to prove here? what exactly do you drive then?
First of all , I 'm not you friend. I came to talk and you and other member of your friends started to insult me. Just because they didn't agree with my opinions. So if you don't want to keep this up. You should back off.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:24 AM
Banned

Originally posted by AMG FANATIC
It always amuses me to see "BMW" fans come in here, insult us, and expext nothing to happen. You are in a MERC board, not BMW. There is a saying that goes like this "If you can't get to someone's level, bring them down to your lower level". Also, criticism is the highest form of praise. Thank you in both cases.
Please, go look at my first post in this forum. I started to give opinion and these MB guys started to gang up on me just because they don't agree with me. I have both BMW and MB. I have no problem with the BMW forums. I realize there is so much as shole in this forum. So much pride too. This forums suppose to have a upper level class people instead I find they is so much low class here.
Old 05-21-2004, 07:26 AM

C 32 AMG (203.065)
I came to talk and you and other member of your friends started to insult me
You started insulting people in this forum for posting their kill stories!
Old 05-21-2004, 07:35 AM

Nothing
Except you're old. I have to say most MB driver are very sloppy and slow on the road. That's why AMG has only automatic tranny because they are too easy to get confused.
Yeah, that is really a friendly comment don't you think?
Old 05-21-2004, 08:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 162 Likes on 131 Posts
R129 SL55 AMG & W208 CLK55 AMG
I own a BMW, and i can safely say that memebers on the ///M5 board are no where close to the low class qualities you show!

so do us all a favor, get outta here!
Old 05-21-2004, 09:58 AM
Almost a Member!

Benz
Please, go look at my first post in this forum. I started to give opinion and these MB guys started to gang up on me just because they don't agree with me. I have both BMW and MB. I have no problem with the BMW forums. I realize there is so much as shole in this forum. So much pride too. This forums suppose to have a upper level class people instead I find they is so much low class here.
Well, if we all go to the BMW forums and post something like 'M without high-rev means dick', similar to one of your so-called "opinions" here

AMG without supercharge means dick.
and then start asking those BMW forum members ....

So do you smell.
I would love to see how civil they will react to these so called "opinions" of yours.
Old 05-21-2004, 10:24 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Thumbs down

This is getting worse, perhaps admins should kill it off?
Old 05-21-2004, 10:54 AM
Out Of Control!!

Received 11 Likes on 10 Posts
Originally posted by Jon200
This is getting worse, perhaps admins should kill it off?
No not yet, just a little more from ohya, I find it entertaining.

Don't worry Jon200, it won't escalate to anything that serious. Once ohya realizes that this is mbworld and not bmworld he'll just back off.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:16 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
First of all , I 'm not you friend. I came to talk and you and other member of your friends started to insult me. Just because they didn't agree with my opinions. So if you don't want to keep this up. You should back off.
what IS your opinion?? that supercharger is wack? comparing NA to FI is unfair?

if you go to bimmerforums or e46fanatics, they'll tell you the same thing everyone else is saying other than you that NA, FI, etc are just different method of making horsepower. If you just can't accept the fact, you're the one that should back off.

btw, if you would name the model of your so called BMW and MB instead of just keep saying "oh, I have both...blah blah blah" I would like to see some prove that you ain't just some boring guy sitting behind a computer screen trolling around message forums for enthusiast.

oh yeah, just to let you know I'm a previous owner of a 2000 328Ci, so if you don't think I know what's going on w/ the Bimmer crowd, guess again.
Old 05-21-2004, 04:20 PM
MBworld Guru

white and whiter
this was your first post "I think she didn't like your car. That's why she only want to play with the M3."

no one bother you reply to you, heck, I didn't even bother to reply to you.
Old 05-21-2004, 06:10 PM
Banned

this was your first post "I think she didn't like your car. That's why she only want to play with the M3."

no one bother you reply to you, heck, I didn't even bother to reply to you.
Why are you replying now? You just **** of the fact that is true.:o

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: C32 vs M3