Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

392 hemi = lunch time!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2016, 03:52 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1995 E320 Wagon
392 hemi = lunch time!

Hello as you can all tell I am still very new and don't come on as much but will try to do so. Anyway on to my short kill story. I drive a 2006 cls55 amg that is completely stock down to the paper filters and stock tires. Not this "oh it's stock, but has just an intake and a tune crap." My car is bone stock. Just picked up my daughter from school and also had my wife with me. This brand new challenger scat pack is ahead of me and I catch up to it at the light. These are not slow cars by any means (look them up) but the light turns green and i take off from the line a little faster than normal to see if the guy is up for a go. Sure enough he comes flying past me up the hill. So by then i know it's a go, we get to the next light i pop it in Manual mode and turn the traction control off. Light turns green and we launch. I hear his engine is loud but he spins a little while I ease into the throttle for a clean and brisk launch. By the top of first/very early second I am already 1 car ahead. By then i can see in the mirro that the hemi has gathered himself and is charging forward but not really gaining ground. We run up through 3rd and i back out of the throttle. He never gained ground but rather maybe fell back to almost 1-1/2 car lengths. At this point it was a single lane road and he had no choice but to accept the loss to this german tank he just lost too.
Old 04-08-2016, 11:42 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 78 Likes on 64 Posts
05 CL65
Nice kill. How did the wife feel about it though? Mine has pretty much gotten used to it after over 30 years of riding with me.
Old 04-08-2016, 12:11 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
1995 E320 Wagon
Originally Posted by Dr Matt
Nice kill. How did the wife feel about it though? Mine has pretty much gotten used to it after over 30 years of riding with me.
Same here, as soon as the light turned green and we launched she said, "go babe!" Lol! As I am sure you know this cAr continues to leave people wondering what just happened?? I have dispatched two c6 vettes already and a couple harleys. I want to mod it but not sure as of now if i want to. It's fun telling people it's stock.