Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

C43 vs E46 M3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-10-2004, 11:44 PM

Received 28 Likes on 23 Posts
C63S past: E90 M3 6M, w211 E55
Originally posted by ohya
I read the MB forums and BMW forums. I can't believe how bais is in this forum. Some of you should take a look at some of the BMW forums that they put themself down and admit that they lose to a curtain car. All I hear in this forum that AMG IS THE BEST!!!
I just said alittle about the fact the 120 speed and I get all you as shole against my opinion because you drive AMG car.
Here, how about this to make you guys happy
dude, speak english.........where are you from?

wait, nevermind
Old 05-11-2004, 01:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
C 320 CDI 4M W204 / C43 AMG (W202) / C 220 CDI T (S203) / ZX-10R Ninja
I read the MB forums and BMW forums. I can't believe how bais is in this forum. Some of you should take a look at some of the BMW forums that they put themself down and admit that they lose to a curtain car.
That's the BIG difference man, BMW are forums.... MBZ is a big family and we hold together

Greeeeez
Old 05-11-2004, 03:04 AM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
I read the MB forums and BMW forums. I can't believe how bais is in this forum. Some of you should take a look at some of the BMW forums that they put themself down and admit that they lose to a curtain car. All I hear in this forum that AMG IS THE BEST!!!
I just said alittle about the fact the 120 speed and I get all you as shole against my opinion because you drive AMG car.
Here, how about this to make you guys happy
you obviously haven't checked out bimmerforums. WE ARE ALL THE SAME!
Old 05-11-2004, 05:58 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Some of you should take a look at some of the BMW forums that they put themself down and admit that they lose to a curtain car. All I hear in this forum that AMG IS THE BEST!!
Not entirely true man. From where I live, there is a massive market for used Japanese high performance cars. Rexies, Skylines and Evo to name a few, we all go out in massive cruising gatherings with a mixture of Euro and Jap rides. Week in week out, Bimmer guys are the ****iest because they drive bimmers. Bimmers are heaps popular here and they don't take ****.

There was this one time where my mate's Rexie STi chopped a 6speed E46 M3 on a street drag, the bimmer guy (which on one knew) said he missed a gear, second race, he said he screwed the launch and came up with a bunch of excuses thereafter to make himself look not as bad. This guy gets on the bimmer forums too.

I have chopped numerous bimmers with my stock C200K, friends or just runs on the streets. My mates always say its not fair when their car is NA and I have forced induction.

I am sure there are nice bimmer guys out there but I must look hard to find them here
Old 05-11-2004, 05:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

excuse the language in my previous post, my apologies
Old 05-11-2004, 09:32 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

EFF YOU JACKIE
The STi is a Bad A$$ car, but a little too boy racer for my liking. At least with the MB, you get class, and creature comforts. Again, my point has and always will be, who gives a crap who wins, you're still driving a BENZ!!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 11:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally posted by ldangeli
The STi is a Bad A$$ car, but a little too boy racer for my liking. At least with the MB, you get class, and creature comforts. Again, my point has and always will be, who gives a crap who wins, you're still driving a BENZ!!!!
True true, we all love our Benz, wasn't trying to put down Bimmer but pointing out that there are big head bimmer dudes out there

cheers
Old 05-11-2004, 10:52 PM
Banned

Originally posted by anerbe
dude, speak english.........where are you from?

wait, nevermind
Sorry I shouldn't speak french as shole!!!
Old 05-11-2004, 11:05 PM
Banned

Originally posted by Jon200
True true, we all love our Benz, wasn't trying to put down Bimmer but pointing out that there are big head bimmer dudes out there

cheers
I didn't say all bimmer guys are cool but I did say some MB guys are rude to the fact that they can't put themself down sometimes.

Last edited by ohya; 05-11-2004 at 11:20 PM.
Old 05-12-2004, 01:19 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

I didn't say all bimmer guys are cool but I did say some MB guys are rude to the fact that they can't put themself down sometimes.
True, there are people like that out there, but hey, we all humans right?