Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Lexus Ls430 Vs. Subaru Wrx

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Lexus Ls430 Vs. Subaru Wrx

IM SORRY THIS STORY DOESNT INCLUDE ANY BENZES BUT ITS STILL A GOOD RACE STORY.

I had just finished clubbing and im on my way home driving normally but a bit wasted. I then see a subaru wrx is behind me and to see if i can spark any fires i floor my car. The wrx, who normally wouldnt bother pickin a race with a ls430 thinking its some granny, floors it and starts following me. At this point im pretty excited that im racing this car cuz if i beat it my ego would jump 50 points. Im flooring my car all the way on winding inner city roads and the wrx sticks behind me. im probably thinking that the driver just doesnt want to pass me or cant get a clear shot. after a couple of miles, we end up on a 4 lane straightaway and im flooring my car with all its got and he still doesnt pass me. im wondering whats going on. we then get to a traffic light and when he is next to me, his passenger side window drops down and i hear a girl voice scream my name (my window was up and tinted) and at first im shocked to see its a girl that i know who goes to the high school i graduated from. apparently her boyfriend has the wrx. so then the light turns green and we both floor it from 0 mph. im thinking that hes gonna pass me since the wrx´s fly off the line. but he doesnt and i stay ahead of him. since i know the girl, i pull over at a mcdonalds and say hi to my friend and give props to her boyfriend on a race well done. he also gives me props for a race well done and compliments my lexus. he also told me that he swore he would have eaten me alive off the line especially when he shifted to 3rd but was very suprised with my cars performance. that comment alone boosted my ego 75 points.

coincidentley, after im pulling out of the mcdonalds, i see two xenon lights in my rearview (i thought it was a ferrari) but apparently its anothe friend of mine who graduated with me in his dads SC430, we both floor it at the same time and we are neck and neck. But since im too drunk to keep racing and my gas light is on, i say hi to him and the fine ladies he has in the back seat and go home.

the end
Old 06-19-2004, 05:14 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
MB
cool race, what year do you have? 0-60 would be real close if he launched perfect, but if not, you would of eaten him from the beginning, great race!
Old 06-21-2004, 02:50 PM

1998 C43
Re: Lexus Ls430 Vs. Subaru Wrx

Originally posted by B. Datwani PMA

I had just finished clubbing and im on my way home driving normally but a bit wasted.

But since im too drunk to keep racing

Just plain stupid. Should be more careful and respectful of others out there.
Old 06-21-2004, 03:13 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
AMG
According to your profile, you are 19. Evidently, you are under age for alcohol purchase, possession or consumption.

Don't expect to find a good job with any criminal convictions on your record......

BTW, a cab is a hell of a lot cheaper than a DUI
Old 06-21-2004, 11:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
B. Datwani

We all do STUPID things and man, trust me your story takes the cake, I lost a younger brother 7 years ago to a DRUNK DRIVER!!
Your probably an allright guy, but Racing people at night when your admittedly DRUNK and 19 to boot!! You have to realize you could KILL!! not only yourself but ruin an ENTIRE FAMILY!! doing reckless **** like this.........Grow Up kid!!!!!!!
Old 06-22-2004, 08:57 AM
Almost a Member!

yeah, i am 19 and it is unlawful for me to drink alcohol in the united states. But i LIVE in Panama City, Panama but STUDY in Boston. Therefore, since the legal age in Panama is 18 i was drinking lawfully.

yeah i know that was a pretty stupid thing to do when drinking
Old 06-22-2004, 12:14 PM

1998 C43
I agree we all do stupid things in our life, and I bet you are probably an alright guy.

It's just disappointing when you here about recklessness that can easily be prevented.

We dont need to hear about a tragic death, especially to a member and fellow MB enthusiast.

Just be careful and use better judgement.

Regerds,
DLS
Old 06-29-2004, 04:43 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 94 Likes on 77 Posts
haters crazy
Hold up, a Lexus LS430 keeping up with a WRX off the line? Is anyone else hearing this? I used to work at a Lexus dealership for about 4 years and i've driven em all. There is no Lexus that I would consider fast off the line. After 60 the Lex would win. Was the wrx a stick (cuz maybe he couldn't drive)? I'm not saying it didn't happen, it was just a shock to see this post. The only fast Lexus's I've seen in person were a turbocharged SC300, and the best one I've ever seen was a TWIN TURBO GS400!
Old 06-29-2004, 07:13 PM

C230 Komp Sedan - 2003
good kill...but be carefull...i would walk all over you...got an 05 STi....and the wing is coming off pretty soon
Old 07-02-2004, 01:36 PM
Almost a Member!

Yeah i was also quite surprised that he stayed behind me. Off the line i started pulling away slowly but he was still quite close behind me. Then after some speed i started pulling away harder.
Old 07-18-2004, 07:57 PM
Almost a Member!

'04.5 C230K Sedan
First off, I would like to say that you are a complete loser for not street racing, but street racing when you are drunk. Second, if the WRX driver had a clue on how to drive, he would have destroyed you off the line.
Old 07-19-2004, 12:27 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Boxer2Blower
First off, I would like to say that you are a complete loser for not street racing, but street racing when you are drunk. Second, if the WRX driver had a clue on how to drive, he would have destroyed you off the line.
true, since the WRX was behind the Lexus all this time, we don't know the mods done to the car. If the rex was standard, she'll outlaunch the lexus but the lexus should be about to catch up after say 130km/h ish......if the wrx was worked, no way the lexus will catch him