Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

F355 Spyder vs Kleemann E55k

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-06-2004, 09:23 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Originally Posted by BlackC230Coupe
haha, i am just messing around with james.

But anyway, i was never a fan of kleemann. When i do supercharge it, i will have the renntech supercharger. The only thing i like about kleemann better is the price.
Neal you should just seriously get the Kleemann man! All the RennTech highboost s/c will give you is the high price!
Old 08-06-2004, 09:28 AM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by Richard023
:p ...Did you stop by F1? U shoulda holler at my cell cuz I work nearby. Will is a cool pinoy-playa His M5 is all bizness!!! Yeah, I know I'm laggin on the photoshoot I've been spending some weekend time interviewing turner shops to do a NOS install on the black-E
lol I didn't stop by F1. Remember that M5 meet that i went to. I met him there with his M5 and yeah he's definitely a cool playa but he said that you're even more of the masta pimp playaz Yeah his M5 looks pretty slammed imo. But looks sweet on the 20"s ACS. If you're doing a NOS on the black beast check out Bergwerks. Hit me up if you need more info and that. And quit laggin on the photoshoot you pimp playaz!

p.s. So when you gonna give me the Brab spoiler?
Old 08-06-2004, 09:29 AM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by Teck
Nice kill JamE55

Mike: LMFAO
Thanks Teck! Mikey
Old 08-06-2004, 01:54 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts
Tesla Model S
FYI, Renntech doesn't make their own supercharger. It's just an AMG piece.
Old 08-10-2004, 03:14 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
W210, W220, W163, W164, C6
Originally Posted by JamE55
lol I didn't stop by F1. Remember that M5 meet that i went to. I met him there with his M5 and yeah he's definitely a cool playa but he said that you're even more of the masta pimp playaz Yeah his M5 looks pretty slammed imo. But looks sweet on the 20"s ACS. If you're doing a NOS on the black beast check out Bergwerks. Hit me up if you need more info and that. And quit laggin on the photoshoot you pimp playaz!

p.s. So when you gonna give me the Brab spoiler?
LMAO...
Gotta holler at Wil and get the low-down on the M5 meet...word in the street tho is the M5ers pulled the "Man, I'm low on gasoline" excuse after the meet Hell, can't blame them, no one in their right mind wants to get lit-up by the silver fifty-five K on the pavement

Yep, talked to Carl on several occassions regarding the laughing gas install...he's technically informative, but I'm adamant in finding a shop w/a in-house dyno for proper tuning. I'm meeting with SP Engineering this week to check out their N2O install on a Diablo.

BTW: Are you showing your "rocket-ride" at the Nisei Week JDM vs DTM? If not you should
Old 08-10-2004, 09:00 AM
Out Of Control!

Originally Posted by Richard023
LMAO...
Gotta holler at Wil and get the low-down on the M5 meet...word in the street tho is the M5ers pulled the "Man, I'm low on gasoline" excuse after the meet Hell, can't blame them, no one in their right mind wants to get lit-up by the silver fifty-five K on the pavement

Yep, talked to Carl on several occassions regarding the laughing gas install...he's technically informative, but I'm adamant in finding a shop w/a in-house dyno for proper tuning. I'm meeting with SP Engineering this week to check out their N2O install on a Diablo.

BTW: Are you showing your "rocket-ride" at the Nisei Week JDM vs DTM? If not you should
lol Yo silly man! lol Actually that excuse is because there were a total of maybe 3-4 cars that showed up?! So one guy said since he came all the way from OC he's going to do this drive. Which i don't blame him but doing a drive with 3-4 cars isn't very much so that's why your boy Wil skipped it and it's not because of the silver fity fizzah.

Let me know how it goes with the SP boys and their laughing gas. lol Diablo with N2O is definitely but it can be done. I've seen it.

Nesei Week....Only if you show yours!