Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Slr

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-25-2004, 01:12 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2005 E55
Slr

http://www.err0neous.org/mbz/slrvideo4.wmv
Old 09-25-2004, 09:41 AM
Banned

1995 w140 s500
I feel bad for the person who is going to buy the slr. put to full power with only 5 miles on it .
Old 09-26-2004, 02:27 AM

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts
ZipCar NYC / Boston
Yes, it shows a complete disrespect to the car and the prospective buyer of this SLR at DC Motors.
Old 09-26-2004, 07:00 PM

2005 E55
With these kinds of thank yous we never see another video again. I strongly suggest that these type of comments be just in your thoughts. I want to bring more to you all.

Thank you for your help! Please before anyone responds think first.

Do we want to see more of these video's?
Since I or you do not own an SLR then this would be the only way to get this video?
Old 09-26-2004, 08:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
^relax dude; the video is awsome, but they may have a valid point; or maybe not, are the cars supposed to be broken in or not??!
Old 09-26-2004, 08:53 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 E350S4
These guys sound kinda... mentally challenged.
Old 09-27-2004, 05:19 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
Originally Posted by draggingcents2
With these kinds of thank yous we never see another video again. I strongly suggest that these type of comments be just in your thoughts. I want to bring more to you all.

Since I or you do not own an SLR then this would be the only way to get this video?
This sounds like a threat to me.

Dude...take your valium, post your vids, and have a warm glass of shut the F up.
We all appreciate the vids...but no one wants to be bossed around or told what to post or we won't "get anymore vids".
Old 09-28-2004, 01:02 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL

What kind of stupid moron logic is this? Just because I do not own an SLR does not mean I want to see someone risking everyone on the streets life to produce a video for me to watch. Maybe I am misunderstanding the post, after all, I cannot read half of it because it isn't English.
Old 09-28-2004, 01:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
300SEL
Originally Posted by Incendiary
These guys sound kinda... mentally challenged.
My guess is that it is a case of ebonics.

http://www.atlantaga.com/ebonics.htm
Old 09-28-2004, 01:37 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Mercedes Benz
My View

Personally I think the SLR is being abused but since I have no interest in buying the car I will not worry about it. If I want an SLR I will call a friend and order one with 5 miles on it. Something about 500k has kept me from doing this because I would buy a 2nd home before an SLR .

My issue lies with the childish actions take by the drivers of the 2 cars. You are racing straight through 3rd gear in the SLR and E55 and this means you are passing well past 120 mph on city streets. Last I checked that was a bit past any sort of safe speed. I just want to know what would happen if a person stepped in front of the charging SLR? I think5 DC would be owned by someone who is not currently on title. But what would that matter if you were in jail for man slaughter?

I would love to see the SL65 RENNtech run against the SLR but if you are going to do this on the streets I urge you and the owner of the SL65 to think twice. The SL65 owner seems to like the drag strip (for good reason too... my hat is off to him) so please take all future grudge matches to Palmdale or Carlsbad.

Regards
Old 09-28-2004, 02:40 AM
Super Moderator

Received 19 Likes on 17 Posts
2003 CL55 AMG
Originally Posted by CynCarvin32

My issue lies with the childish actions take by the drivers of the 2 cars. You are racing straight through 3rd gear in the SLR and E55 and this means you are passing well past 120 mph on city streets. Last I checked that was a bit past any sort of safe speed. I just want to know what would happen if a person stepped in front of the charging SLR? I think5 DC would be owned by someone who is not currently on title. But what would that matter if you were in jail for man slaughter?
Yup.. I thought the same thing when I watched the video. While I enjoyed it, the risks were not worth it. Thank god my family doesn't drive in that area.
Old 09-28-2004, 11:55 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2002 C32 Black/Charcoal
The moron factor runs high in this video, surpassed perhaps only by the middle-east dipsheet in the Ferrari on the video a couple of months ago.

I, like most C32 drivers, have certainly exceeded safe speeds while racing another vehicle. The key is to try to pick and choose opportunities to minimize the risk (of hurting someone and/or getting arrested).

These clowns in the video obviously had no concern whatsoever about the SLR or the people outside of it. They seemed so busy 'raceturbating' that they completely lost touch with reality. The chance that they will stop raceturbating if we are not nice is very remote. Like any hardcore raceturbator, it becomes a never-ending chain of unstoppable lubricated fantasy.

As for where to race: Carlsbad is no more (closed a couple of months ago, or so I read in the paper). Is Palmdale next closest to San Diego?
Old 09-28-2004, 12:55 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts
John Deere
That other car was an E55? Seemed to keep up pretty well. Not bad for $400k less, eh?
Old 09-29-2004, 09:22 PM
Banned

1995 w140 s500
hey listen to me you little *****, You have no right to hurt the car like that. Your a fuc|K!ng no one, you don't even deserve to touch the car and if u ever say anything agian I will send the video to you boss or so on. You little scum bag. Now STFU never forget the powerful rule, not your pathetic slime of a person.
Old 09-29-2004, 09:41 PM

2014 E350S4
Originally Posted by s0vietbenz
hey listen to me you little *****, You have no right to hurt the car like that. Your a fuc|K!ng no one, you don't even deserve to touch the car and if u ever say anything agian I will send the video to you boss or so on. You little scum bag. Now STFU never forget the powerful rule, not your pathetic slime of a person.
That's a great idea, sending the video to his employer. Oh but wait, then he'll really make good on his threat not to make any more of these "awesome" videos. For good reason, too, as he'll be out of a job.
Old 09-29-2004, 11:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2 SL with every Brabus mods available & Class A competition sound system
BS!

I got big money on this one. And you don't need your friends Vt 6.0 Doug's got one we can drive his. I will being shooting a video of SLR Vs Gallardo then SLR VS VT 6.0.

This will be done at 8:00 am Saturday. So all are invited once again.

SLR will smoke the Diablo. The E55 will hang with and I will video to prove it. My bro beat a 6.0 in a Supra tt bpu+++ that means Stock turbos. And the E55 put 1/2 car off line on Supra but supra comes back by 1/2 car at 120 ish.

SLR rules the road....
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

It all about the driver... .....The Diablo and the SLR do almost same timing.. ...If you ever read Road & Track or any other magazine... ....There no way your E55 can hang with the Diablo.... ....You telling me BS.. ....If your bro beat the Diablo in a Stock Supra... ....That mean the Stock Supra can beat the SLR.... ..Now that BS !! The guy that in the Diablo did not push his car... .....If you know about car you will know the Diablo timing... .....The Diablo and the SLR are super sport car... .. ..Same class.. :v ....One car cost about $300G and another cost about $450 up to $1millon depend on the markup... ..Anybody can compare any car......There a Honda that can do 1/4 mile in 9 sec and smoke the SLR.......and only cost 50G... ....I don't do that kind of compare.......Well, hope I make my point.....You have a very nice ride and you don't need to prove anything. .....Good luck and have fun at the track!!!
Old 10-17-2004, 06:33 PM

what a guy, joy ride someone elses half million dollar car.
Old 10-18-2004, 01:54 AM

here is this poor raped SLR for sale on autotrader.
dontdrivejunk.com?? the real junk is hte chuby dufus driving SLR.

raped SLR for sale on autotrader
Old 10-18-2004, 02:32 AM

if anyone whos looking to buy a slr with alot of discount just go to dc motors and show the owner that video. there should be at least 10% discount which is 70k! save u enough money to buy a hummer with dubs for rest of your week.