Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SLK 55 AMG vs Corvette (not the c6) American cars all suck.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-19-2004, 06:02 AM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
SLK 55 AMG
[B]SLK 55 AMG vs Corvette (not the c6) American cars all suck.[/B]

So I am just driving down the street and this convertible corvette guy in his late 40's and his wife probably late 30's or early 40's were coming near me, and I am 17 years old. Now we did nothing for the first 5 miles and we are on a two lane road that is 45 mph. We were just driving and racing didn;t even come into my mind and I bet it didn't come into his either. We had trucks in front of us that were carrying their christmas trees, so they didn;t want to go fast and have a branch flying out. So now I am behind the corvette guy and one truck goes into the other lane. Now the corvette and I can pass the two trucks. This is what pissed me off ------>. My windows were down and the corvette guy justs zooms off giving this bad smell of whatever off into the air. And he is going over 70 in the 45. I got pissed, I aint going to let an American car just drop a gas bomb infront of me. So I got up to him and we both stop at a traffic light. he doesn;t know what I am about to do and he doesn;t have in mind to race still. When the light turns green. I floored it, making my tires spins a lot and my 4 AMG exhaust pipes giving out a gas smell to him. So now I am about 500 feet infront of him and he thinks he is so cool that he speeds past me about over 100 mph. Well when you have an AMG, you use it. I floored it again and he got scared of the V-8 and the exhaust pipes. I was now going over 120mph. I slowed down so he could catch up but he didn;t want to pass me anymore so I went 35 mph while he was going 45 and that finally made him come up to me. The thing is that I was staring at him from my window to his window, but he would not look at me. The power of an SLK 55 AMG. That was my first race. I am not so sure though if you would call it a race. His wife was impressed with me. Before the race she keep staring at my car and looking at me. I bet I could have taken her cause I showed her who the real big boy is.

Last edited by Deuce; 12-19-2004 at 05:24 PM. Reason: error
Old 12-19-2004, 07:53 AM

Nice kill! But your 17 and have a..... SLK55 AMG?!?!
Old 12-19-2004, 10:14 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by SLK 55 AMG
. I bet I could have taken her cause I showed her who the real big boy is.
rofl. sorry. i can´t stop laughing. you´re just so incredibly funny. you´re the man! :p
Old 12-19-2004, 11:19 AM

05 e55 come march24 05
too funny

great kill.. great read oh love the endding ...

thanks for sharing
Old 12-19-2004, 01:00 PM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
Yes I am 17

When I got my license at age 16, I ws hoping i could convince my parents to get me a SUV like Tahoe, Blazer, GMC (new or used, did not care) and raise it up 12 inches, put bigger tires with good treds on thems, exhaust pipe, and a better air intake. Oh and get two subwoofers for sound system. That is what I was hoping for to get. My parents liked the idea, but they prefered if I didn't do all that extra stuff, plus they wanted the car to fit in the garage. So my dad said I could get the Hummer H2, that just barely made it in the garage. My mom said no, and then my dad said okay how about a 2 seater sports car. Went to look at the BMW z4, the Nissan 350z, and the Infiniti G35 coupe. Now the G35 coupe was the winner because it was a 2-door 4 seater car that was the fastest one out of the choices. My parents though never really like japanese car and I don't know much about them too. My parents don't like the quailty of the japanese cars, they think that the cars are built cheaply, which a lot of them are, or maybe just all of them. SO finally we saw an ad the SLK 350 and we said that looked nice. I waited for a long long time, over 9 months just to see one. When my dad saw it, we ordered a one in daimond silver/black interior, amg sports package, premium package, comfort package, and 6-disc. It took 3 months to get here in So Cal, the color did not go well, espcially with the amg sports package. I didn't say anything about how i felt of the car(I didn't like the color and it looked weird). I go to basketball practice and come back home, my mom said we decided to get you the SLK 55 AMG. I was shocked.

My SLK 55 AMG has:
-Black exterior / Two tone Black and Ash interior
-18 inch AMG 16 spoke Rims that are chromed
-Comfort Package(comes with it already)
-The AMG look (since it is the real AMG)
-Entertaintment Package with Nav Upgrade
-Lighting Package
-Heating Package (Airscarf and heated seats)
-Premium Package

I got lucky becuase AMG cars you can't order and you can't pick what options you want. That SLK 55 AMG just arrived off the truck and the salesman gave it to us for sticker price, which is a good deal cause they can charge 3 to 5,000 dollars over sticker just on an AMG. One dealership had an SLK 55 AMG for $85,000(ripe off), I told the manager that no one is going to buy it that high, He said that he knows that, but some people don't and will just give the money.
Old 12-19-2004, 01:12 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Enzo, my Benzo
BEST THREAD EVAAARRRRGH!1!
Old 12-19-2004, 04:21 PM
Almost a Member!

if your parents give away money once in a while you can have my bank account
Old 12-19-2004, 08:48 PM

...his wife probably late 30's or early 40's...I bet I could have taken her cause I showed her who the real big boy is.
ROFLMAO!!!!

It is cool to have a young wife/girlfriend!!!

Not one who is more than double your age!!!

TP
Old 12-19-2004, 11:03 PM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
Originally Posted by SirTony76
ROFLMAO!!!!
It is cool to have a young wife/girlfriend!!!
Not one who is more than double your age!!!
Its all right, she was hott, and I could tell by the looks on her face she was giving me that she needed a better recreation center in the bed and I could give it to her.
Old 12-20-2004, 12:08 AM

Its all right, she was hott, and I could tell by the looks on her face she was giving me that she needed a better recreation center in the bed and I could give it to her.
lol whatever floats your boat man...
Old 12-20-2004, 01:49 AM

nice run bro
and indeed, i agreed that all american car suck... their design are still in the 80s compare to the imports. and don't forget american motor are still using pushrod design which will have a slightly deficiency compared to dohcs, check out their quartermile time/speed

and HI ////AMG (MercedesBenzAMG)

Last edited by derAMG; 12-20-2004 at 01:52 AM.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Cars and boats!
nice run... good kill...

BTW, MILFs r da shizzznnaatt!!
Old 12-20-2004, 02:24 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by derAMG
nice run bro
and indeed, i agreed that all american car suck... their design are still in the 80s compare to the imports. and don't forget american motor are still using pushrod design which will have a slightly deficiency compared to dohcs, check out their quartermile time/speed

and HI ////AMG (MercedesBenzAMG)

Lets not get into this, because this would probably end up with me saying facts and then getting flamed. Pushrods are not old tech, same amount of time as OHC engines, so lets not go there. Also if you want to look at 1/4 times and what not the Z06 can run an 11.99 stock, not to mention the new Z06s. Also the Pushrod engine in the Z06/Vette gets better gas mileage than the AMG cars, or M cars.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

nice kill...hm...sorta anyway, It was quite dangerous by the sound of it, SLK55 wouldn't kill a Z06 EASILY though
Old 12-20-2004, 03:38 PM

2000 E320 Sedan
Corvette is a corvette. It is still a great american car. I love american cars no matter what any one else says. I happen to like German cars too.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:40 PM

Priors: '63 300SE, '68 200, '76 6.9
So I am just driving down the street and this convertible corvette guy in his late 40's and his wife probably late 30's or early 40's were coming near me, and I am 17 years old. Now we did nothing for the first 5 miles and we are on a two lane road that is 45 mph. We were just driving and racing didn;t even come into my mind and I bet it didn't come into his either. We had trucks in front of us that were carrying their christmas trees, so they didn;t want to go fast and have a branch flying out. So now I am behind the corvette guy and one truck goes into the other lane. Now the corvette and I can pass the two trucks. This is what pissed me off ------>. My windows were down and the corvette guy justs zooms off giving this bad smell of whatever off into the air. And he is going over 70 in the 45. I got pissed, I aint going to let an American car just drop a gas bomb infront of me. So I got up to him and we both stop at a traffic light. he doesn;t know what I am about to do and he doesn;t have in mind to race still. When the light turns green. I floored it, making my tires spins a lot and my 4 AMG exhaust pipes giving out a gas smell to him. So now I am about 500 feet infront of him and he thinks he is so cool that he speeds past me about over 100 mph. Well when you have an AMG, you use it. I floored it again and he got scared of the V-8 and the exhaust pipes. I was now going over 120mph. I slowed down so he could catch up but he didn;t want to pass me anymore so I went 35 mph while he was going 45 and that finally made him come up to me. The thing is that I was staring at him from my window to his window, but he would not look at me. The power of an SLK 55 AMG. That was my first race. I am not so sure though if you would call it a race. His wife was impressed with me. Before the race she keep staring at my car and looking at me. I bet I could have taken her cause I showed her who the real big boy is.
ROFL, you don't even drive, let alone even have a clue about those alleged odors. Turn the game off and get a clue, kid. You are a joke and an embarrassment to the MB community.

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Lets not get into this, because this would probably end up with me saying facts and then getting flamed. Pushrods are not old tech, same amount of time as OHC engines, so lets not go there. Also if you want to look at 1/4 times and what not the Z06 can run an 11.99 stock, not to mention the new Z06s. Also the Pushrod engine in the Z06/Vette gets better gas mileage than the AMG cars, or M cars.
You mean to say you'll really get flamed on this board for bringing up facts and tech? I'll back you up.

Last edited by Hybrid2nr; 12-20-2004 at 04:15 PM.
Old 12-20-2004, 03:49 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

CLS55
Ask daddy what he thinks about this thread. Let us know what he says
Old 12-20-2004, 04:08 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
'07 Carrera S, '31 A 5W hot rod, 4Runner. Sold CLK55
His wife was impressed with me. Before the race she keep staring at my car and looking at me.
I'm sure she was
Old 12-20-2004, 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
lol...he knows as much about cars as women...
:p
Old 12-20-2004, 07:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 7 Likes on 6 Posts
2003 CLK55
This thread looks like its shaping up to be a real winner!
I can see it now....someone will be screaming to the Mods....please close this thread...boo hoo.

I can't wait.
Old 12-20-2004, 07:51 PM

'97 MB E420 Sport/'88 MR2
Mustangs haven't used pushrod engines since 1994...LOL.
Learn the facts before spewing trash talk.

Yup..time to lock this thread. AHHAHA
Old 12-20-2004, 09:20 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by SirTony76
lol...he knows as much about cars as women...
:p
really?? Tell me what is incorrect?
Old 12-20-2004, 09:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by E420SportGT
Mustangs haven't used pushrod engines since 1994...LOL.
Learn the facts before spewing trash talk.

Yup..time to lock this thread. AHHAHA

Who mentioned mustangs?
Old 12-20-2004, 09:26 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
When I got my license at age 16, I ws hoping i could convince my parents to get me a SUV like Tahoe, Blazer, GMC (new or used, did not care) and raise it up 12 inches, put bigger tires with good treds on thems, exhaust pipe, and a better air intake. Oh and get two subwoofers for sound system. That is what I was hoping for to get. My parents liked the idea, but they prefered if I didn't do all that extra stuff, plus they wanted the car to fit in the garage. So my dad said I could get the Hummer H2, that just barely made it in the garage. My mom said no, and then my dad said okay how about a 2 seater sports car. Went to look at the BMW z4, the Nissan 350z, and the Infiniti G35 coupe. Now the G35 coupe was the winner because it was a 2-door 4 seater car that was the fastest one out of the choices. My parents though never really like japanese car and I don't know much about them too. My parents don't like the quailty of the japanese cars, they think that the cars are built cheaply, which a lot of them are, or maybe just all of them. SO finally we saw an ad the SLK 350 and we said that looked nice. I waited for a long long time, over 9 months just to see one. When my dad saw it, we ordered a one in daimond silver/black interior, amg sports package, premium package, comfort package, and 6-disc. It took 3 months to get here in So Cal, the color did not go well, espcially with the amg sports package. I didn't say anything about how i felt of the car(I didn't like the color and it looked weird). I go to basketball practice and come back home, my mom said we decided to get you the SLK 55 AMG. I was shocked.

My SLK 55 AMG has:
-Black exterior / Two tone Black and Ash interior
-18 inch AMG 16 spoke Rims that are chromed
-Comfort Package(comes with it already)
-The AMG look (since it is the real AMG)
-Entertaintment Package with Nav Upgrade
-Lighting Package
-Heating Package (Airscarf and heated seats)
-Premium Package

I got lucky becuase AMG cars you can't order and you can't pick what options you want. That SLK 55 AMG just arrived off the truck and the salesman gave it to us for sticker price, which is a good deal cause they can charge 3 to 5,000 dollars over sticker just on an AMG. One dealership had an SLK 55 AMG for $85,000(ripe off), I told the manager that no one is going to buy it that high, He said that he knows that, but some people don't and will just give the money.
the Z4 is the fastest out of that group with the 3.0i. It can run 13.9/14s. The 350z is faster than a G35 because it weighs less.
Old 12-20-2004, 10:21 PM

Priors: '63 300SE, '68 200, '76 6.9
Someone close this thread? I hope it's not because some spoonfed's afraid facts and tech will stomp all over his bs story!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: SLK 55 AMG vs Corvette (not the c6) American cars all suck.