Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

chrysler crossfire vs c320 4matic

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-20-2004, 12:25 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2004 C 320 4-matic
chrysler crossfire vs c320 4matic

been a while since i posted a kill story but this was actually one hell of a race. i know everyone knows there the the same engine and the crossfire is lighter. both cars had 2 passengers and i had a 1/4 tank more gas and some junk in the trunk cordless tools. anyway im heading towards rockaway from flatbush ave when a crossfire with the wing up pulls right next to me had just gotten off the highway and then i hear it his exhaust going so i hit the gas hoping a chip intake and pullies make up for the weight difference and the drivetrain loss from the 4 wheel drive. gas was punched at 40 his bumper was in front to start. 50 60 70 neck and neck 80 90 100 neck and neck 110 i edge my bumper in front 120 this feels like an eternity already and the crossfire is rite next to me we stop pay the toll go over the rockaway bridge and hit it again this time we were pacing eachother at 70 bam he hits it first but i got a great downshift he pulls until 100 110 im even 115 shut down with cars dead next to eachother. we came to a light and talked about the cars he was amazed i stuck with him being 4-matic and all and the weight factor. lots of fun.
happy holidays everyone