Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

My first encounter with snow storm in my E55!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-23-2004, 11:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
AMG
My first encounter with snow storm in my E55!

So yesterday we had a bad snowstorm and we had alot of snow everywhere plus today morning it rained a bit and we had ice/snow on the roads and i had to drive the town and the intresting part i still have my stocl 26 at the back, and let me tell you how i was surprised how well the car drove, I raised it up put it on C and if you give it just a tiny bit of gas the car drives without even esp flashing! I'm really impressed! I got stuck alittle bit only once there was like alot of snow but still i managed to roll forward and back and get it out easy, My bmw would be all over the place without winters! I'm leaving tomorow night, and when i'm coming back i'm defenetly puting dunlop winters , anyone esle can comment on winter driving?

Also i think i saw Vrus going north on Dufreen, was it you Vrus?

Happy holidays everyone and happy new year!!! Drive safe!

Last edited by BoBcanada; 12-23-2004 at 11:55 PM.
Old 12-24-2004, 12:11 AM
Banned

SLK 55 AMG
This is not a kill story

When it says kill story, it means write a story how you beat another car in your mercedes.

:v
:

Last edited by Deuce; 12-24-2004 at 12:12 AM. Reason: not done
Old 12-24-2004, 12:24 AM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by BoBcanada
So yesterday we had a bad snowstorm and we had alot of snow everywhere plus today morning it rained a bit and we had ice/snow on the roads and i had to drive the town and the intresting part i still have my stocl 26 at the back, and let me tell you how i was surprised how well the car drove, I raised it up put it on C and if you give it just a tiny bit of gas the car drives without even esp flashing! I'm really impressed! I got stuck alittle bit only once there was like alot of snow but still i managed to roll forward and back and get it out easy, My bmw would be all over the place without winters! I'm leaving tomorow night, and when i'm coming back i'm defenetly puting dunlop winters , anyone esle can comment on winter driving?

Also i think i saw Vrus going north on Dufreen, was it you Vrus?

Happy holidays everyone and happy new year!!! Drive safe!
I was on Dufferin going north yesterday after work heading towards King Rd... I passed another black E55 when I got off the 407.. was it you?
Old 12-25-2004, 06:54 PM

too many to list
guy i took the freaking 401 west to the airport from mississauga at 6am my flight was for 8am i got there at the airport at 9am i was sooo mad sorry these are suppsoed to be kill stories...

P.S i was driving the car or raised aswell didnt get stuck anywhere and so ESP the s class rocks
Old 12-25-2004, 06:59 PM

too many to list
hey vrus with all that money you got its funny why you didnt get the s55 or a cl or somthing like that...i mean you have all these exotics but yet for a sedan you have an E class even though its AMG iam not saying you dont have those cars but why the bro