Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.54 average.

Old 01-10-2005, 04:49 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
E350
Originally Posted by Lexani
Ah, yes the old war horse is back, bring it! Maybe we could catch me murdering a Cobra, so as to shut TuscanRaider up. Since we all know how fast those Rustangs are.

i have a freind with a SRT4..also knowing your luck youd run into a Kenne bell cobra.
Old 01-10-2005, 01:23 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Oh. Sounds good. CLK320 vs. E320 vs. SL600
So, name the place and time.
Stop stalling.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:42 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by MB Life
So, name the place and time.
Stop stalling.
You caught me. I am stalling. I did not even know it was my job to call a location and time. WTF? Who the **** are you to tell me what to do? Im not taking orders from you- that much is clear. If you think Im a liar, so be it- but dont give me orders, Im doing whatever I want. Clear? I personally think that was very rude, Im not stalling, I was making a statement of what would happen. Why do you want to know where its held? Because after that post-- I really hope you don't come. Just plain rude. Please, in the future, refrain from posting such comments, whilst Im having harmless fun. No one asked for a time or date, so I saw no reason to post one, if you wanted one, pherhaps you should have asked. Nicely.

And as for Fadeinc, and DancingBenzos would you like me to set this up- or, how do you guys want to this? Like, is it just us, or anyone that wants to come, or... let me know... If you want me to set this up, what do you guys want to do? Cruise down the PCH, a dine maybe? Macaroni Grill? Dukes? Should we meet at... possibly the new shopping center in Huntington Beach? I know its not finished, but its a big parking lot, so if we have alot of people, it should be fun. Well let me know, what you guys have in mind, thanks! Or, maybe one of you should start a new thread at events and gathering, and label it Cali meet or something... maybe something to do with my name, that would get alot of people-- since everyone wants to see me go down in flames.
Old 01-10-2005, 06:45 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Im about 45-50 minutes away from the Orange County Line. Maybe a meet at a dealership would be best. Or even Rodeo drive??? thats about half way inbetween us all right?
Old 01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Im about 45-50 minutes away from the Orange County Line. Maybe a meet at a dealership would be best. Or even Rodeo drive??? thats about half way inbetween us all right?
Meet at a delearship? Ha, never heard that one before. Sounds good though- lets wait and see what fadeince has to say- or actually start a new thread in events and gathering and we can discuss it there with other people that want to meet.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:31 PM

You caught me. I am stalling. I did not even know it was my job to call a location and time. WTF? Who the **** are you to tell me what to do? Im not taking orders from you- that much is clear. If you think Im a liar, so be it- but dont give me orders, Im doing whatever I want. Clear? I personally think that was very rude, Im not stalling, I was making a statement of what would happen. Why do you want to know where its held? Because after that post-- I really hope you don't come. Just plain rude. Please, in the future, refrain from posting such comments, whilst Im having harmless fun. No one asked for a time or date, so I saw no reason to post one, if you wanted one, pherhaps you should have asked. Nicely.

And as for Fadeinc, and DancingBenzos would you like me to set this up- or, how do you guys want to this? Like, is it just us, or anyone that wants to come, or... let me know... If you want me to set this up, what do you guys want to do? Cruise down the PCH, a dine maybe? Macaroni Grill? Dukes? Should we meet at... possibly the new shopping center in Huntington Beach? I know its not finished, but its a big parking lot, so if we have alot of people, it should be fun. Well let me know, what you guys have in mind, thanks! Or, maybe one of you should start a new thread at events and gathering, and label it Cali meet or something... maybe something to do with my name, that would get alot of people-- since everyone wants to see me go down in flames.
If you really have those cars, I will be the first to apologize.
There have been others that have registered on this site and acted as if they had alot of MB cars yet never produced any photos. You have to remember, you posted this thread as if you had a video and never posted anything. It makes you look bad. So if you really have that video, please figure out a way to post it or bring it to a meeting so that somebody else can post it.
That's all that I wanted anyway.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

If you really have those cars, I will be the first to apologize.
There have been others that have registered on this site and acted as if they had alot of MB cars yet never produced any photos. You have to remember, you posted this thread as if you had a video and never posted anything. It makes you look bad. So if you really have that video, please figure out a way to post it or bring it to a meeting so that somebody else can post it.
That's all that I wanted anyway.
Photos, I have posted. Check "how do MB people respresent thread" Its only 4 pics, and I'll take more if needed. As for the video, wow, umm yeah, when I started this thread, I did not think I would have technical problems, esle I would not have started it. I realize it makes me look bad, but theres not much for me too do mow. And I did not mean what I said about the meeting, if you would like, your more than welcome to join us. Pherhaps put your own input on where it should be held and what we should do. Maybe some good will come out of this.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:54 PM

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
BMW M850i Gran Coupe
Photos, I have posted. Check "how do MB people respresent thread" Its only 4 pics, and I'll take more if needed. As for the video, wow, umm yeah, when I started this thread, I did not think I would have technical problems, esle I would not have started it. I realize it makes me look bad, but theres not much for me too do mow. And I did not mean what I said about the meeting, if you would like, your more than welcome to join us. Pherhaps put your own input on where it should be held and what we should do. Maybe some good will come out of this.
I feel like I'm watching Court TV. Soon each side will bring in their witnesses & exhibits. I don't have the time nor the inclination to get in the middle of this "duel", but in defense of Mr. Lexani, I happened to see his original post that got this whole thing started. I advised Lexani that what he had THOUGHT he had attached to that post was actually an out of focus picture. He removed that picture after my response and apparently has had the picture posting difficulties since that time. Maybe he's just a guy who has nice cars and can't upload a movie.
Old 01-10-2005, 07:58 PM

OK, I just looked at that link, I didn't see it before.
I must say that your cars are very nice. Now I envy you!
Thanks for the invite, Hopefully the rain will end soon so that we can have a meet or better yet, there's a Euro meet on the 15th of this month. Maybe we can all get together there.
Old 01-10-2005, 09:24 PM

04 S55 ////AMG, 04 Yukon XL Denali, 02 BMW X5 4.4i, SL65 ////AMG
Just wondoring Lexani- why would you have a SL500 AND a SL600? Wouldn't you be more inclined to drive the 600 over the 500? If I had those cars that 500 would be for sale, then I'd use the money towards a CL or a S55... but that's just me
Old 01-10-2005, 10:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by BrabusS55AMG
Just wondoring Lexani- why would you have a SL500 AND a SL600? Wouldn't you be more inclined to drive the 600 over the 500? If I had those cars that 500 would be for sale, then I'd use the money towards a CL or a S55... but that's just me
LOL. No- I bought the SL600 first. And loved it so much, I needed another SL to serve as a daily driver and such, got to keep the miles of the SL600. But your right, I could possibly have a CL55 or S55, just I love to the SL class in general so much, I could not pass up a SL500.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

OK, I just looked at that link, I didn't see it before.
I must say that your cars are very nice. Now I envy you!
Thanks for the invite, Hopefully the rain will end soon so that we can have a meet or better yet, there's a Euro meet on the 15th of this month. Maybe we can all get together there.
Thank you for the comments! Yes, me too. Its been raining for about three weeks now, hopefully it will clear up soon. I would like to meet fellow MB enthusiasts. Well, suggestions are welcome, so look up when and where, and get back to me, so we can arrange something.

Actually, what is the Euro Meet on the 15th? Pherhaps you can help shed some light on this issue, I have not yet heard of it.
Old 01-10-2005, 11:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MBZFAN55
I feel like I'm watching Court TV. Soon each side will bring in their witnesses & exhibits. I don't have the time nor the inclination to get in the middle of this "duel", but in defense of Mr. Lexani, I happened to see his original post that got this whole thing started. I advised Lexani that what he had THOUGHT he had attached to that post was actually an out of focus picture. He removed that picture after my response and apparently has had the picture posting difficulties since that time. Maybe he's just a guy who has nice cars and can't upload a movie.
Agreed, but you forgot, "Maybe he's just a NICE guy who has nice cars, and can't upload a movie." Haha. Yeah, its pretty much the case- I assure you, and you shall see your insincts on me are right on the money at one of our meets.

Dude, I need a Dell.

But I still like Mac.
Old 01-14-2005, 05:44 PM

Mercedes C32SC AMG
Lexani,
After spending 3 incredible hours in local dealership by choosing car options I've finally ordered SL55 AMG. I wanted to order SL600, but unfortunately SL600 is more expensive than the SL55 and I also have to wait 2 more months. Its very long time to wait for me, I just sold my C32 SC Coupe so my daily driver is 2002 BMW M5. They told me SL55 will be ready in April. Price? Very expensive.
And dont waste your time by speaking to stupid people. Unfortunately there are many stupid people (with and with out cars LOL) on this board.
Hope you will enjoy every second in your SL600 or E55 AMG! I was thinking about replacing M5 for E55 AMG, but its out of my budget.
When I will get some more info I will post soon.
Old 01-14-2005, 06:01 PM

2000 S-Class
Talking

Thank you for the comments! Yes, me too. Its been raining for about three weeks now, hopefully it will clear up soon. I would like to meet fellow MB enthusiasts. Well, suggestions are welcome, so look up when and where, and get back to me, so we can arrange something.

Actually, what is the Euro Meet on the 15th? Pherhaps you can help shed some light on this issue, I have not yet heard of it.
If anyone is interested in coming to this meet. I'll be there! Here's the thread @ E46 :

http://forum.e46fanatics.com/showthread.php?t=221072
Old 01-14-2005, 07:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by MersAMG
Lexani,
After spending 3 incredible hours in local dealership by choosing car options I've finally ordered SL55 AMG. I wanted to order SL600, but unfortunately SL600 is more expensive than the SL55 and I also have to wait 2 more months. Its very long time to wait for me, I just sold my C32 SC Coupe so my daily driver is 2002 BMW M5. They told me SL55 will be ready in April. Price? Very expensive.
And dont waste your time by speaking to stupid people. Unfortunately there are many stupid people (with and with out cars LOL) on this board.
Hope you will enjoy every second in your SL600 or E55 AMG! I was thinking about replacing M5 for E55 AMG, but its out of my budget.
When I will get some more info I will post soon.
Congrats! You'll love it! It sounds amazing. Has like a Muscle car tone to it, and its wicked fast! Oh well, so what you couldn't get a SL600? SL55, I think, looks a whole lot sexier, and sounds a whole lot better than my or any SL600. Good buy! Can't wait until you get the SL, post pics! What options did you get on it? And what color is it? When you get the SL, get a side shot of it- than Im going to get a side shot of my mine, and crop my rims on your ride. :p Again, congratulations! And remember, no gunning for the first 1500-2000 miles, after that your king of the road.

As for the skeptical people on this board- nothing much I can do about it, but take the criticism, which I don't mind-- since I see where there coming from.

Now, I know you just got your SL55... now, time to grow up from the M5 and buy an E55. You would love the E55 as well, its no slouch and manages to hold its ground even among the likes of Lamborghini and Ferrari, (come to think of it, so does your SL55) good luck with the SL55, and Im praying for a finiancial god-send so you may purchase the E55. I hope you, as well, enjoy each and every precious second in your new supercar, the SL55 Enjoy!
Old 01-14-2005, 07:59 PM

2000 ML430
Nuff said!!
Old 01-14-2005, 10:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by 00ML430 Bulldog
Nuff said!!
Ok. I respect that.
Old 01-29-2005, 12:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Whoa... this thread died...
Old 01-29-2005, 12:53 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
haha look at you... trying to get more posts, eh?

So what ever happened to that video... moreover the meet that was suppose to take place?
Old 01-29-2005, 02:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
haha look at you... trying to get more posts, eh?

So what ever happened to that video... moreover the meet that was suppose to take place?
Yes, indeed. More posts!

And video, is never coming...

The meet is on the 5th, you going?
Old 01-29-2005, 02:07 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
**** yeah! Are ya?

I'll make sure to bring my digi cam.... finally see this so called 'post *****' in person
Old 01-29-2005, 02:09 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Wait... the Ventrua / San Fernando Valley meet on the 5th?
Old 01-29-2005, 02:12 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by eLemnt | 0ne
Wait... the Ventrua / San Fernando Valley meet on the 5th?
Rosebowl, Pasadena...
Old 01-29-2005, 02:13 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

And it depends on wether or not, my MKB kit comes in by the time of the meet, if so, than Im game, if not, wait'll the next one.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.54 average.

Quick Reply: Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!