Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.54 average.

Old 01-06-2005, 12:29 AM
Out Of Control!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
3 pages and no video? Great! :p
Old 01-06-2005, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Whatever keys I grab first...
Originally Posted by JamE55
3 pages and no video? Great! :p
Again, Im sorry- technical problems. Please, do you really think I would lie? Why would I risk lieing, I have quite a few skeptics here, as is, I only figured the video would further help my cause; little did I know, I would have these problems. Again, Im sorry.
Old 01-06-2005, 02:00 AM

Originally Posted by WIldcat465
I wonder how many of you doubting his story have actually driven both an SL600 and an SL55. I can tell you from personal experience that the 600 will bury the 55. My brother has a 55 and I recently purchased an '05 600 and test drove the 55 extensively. The 55 is fast and sporty, but it doesn't have the brute force that the 600 has. Also, Before I bought my CL500, I looked at CPO CL55 (I test drove them six times-my salesperson was very patient) for a little more $ and was disappointed and felt that the CL500 was a better everyday driver (and that the 55 wasn't worth the extra money). My SL600 is in a different category and IMHO a better car for everyday driving--it's faster, smoother, quieter and more comfortable for not much more $. Screw the depreciation assocaited with the V12s.

I'm sure that Lexani put an a$$ whuppin' on that SL55 that'll make him think twice.
I don't think people are doubting that a 600 could beat a 55 but rather that the events took place and that a video exists proving the results.
Old 01-06-2005, 03:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
how often do you ride down pch and what parts?
Old 01-06-2005, 07:23 AM
Almost a Member!

W210 96 E320, E36 325is, 964 (911) 92 Brothers Porsche
I see a bull over there......it is ****ting....I think it's name is Lexani.

Ahahaha Tuscanraider your funny dude.
Old 01-06-2005, 08:11 AM
Banned

Bantha
Originally Posted by Lexani
What don't you understand? You say you have a video, none is posted....you didn't beat that car and you feel like a slapped azz.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:26 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
how often do you ride down pch and what parts?
Well, I try to get out whenever I can- and when I do, I usually take Beach Blvd. Hit the PCH through Main Street. and go south, run through Newport, pass Newport Autosport, and Porsche of Newport, go along side with Fashion Island, and theres park I like to go to, I don't know what its called, but its located down south next to where the super-wealthy live. Theres like two ancient rome-like type buildings where the park is, and on them it says: Newport Coast or something along those lines.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:48 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Well, I try to get out whenever I can- and when I do, I usually take Beach Blvd. Hit the PCH through Main Street. and go south, run through Newport, pass Newport Autosport, and Porsche of Newport, go along side with Fashion Island, and theres park I like to go to, I don't know what its called, but its located down south next to where the super-wealthy live. Theres like two ancient rome-like type buildings where the park is, and on them it says: Newport Coast or something along those lines.

we have our own super rich areas too in my valley. I was just at a man's house, who owns an F40 and 360 Modena . Guy is really cool too. When i go down PCH i usually end up at gladstones in, or i come from where the 101 and the 126 meet, and ride down there, or i ride the PCH to zuma.
Old 01-06-2005, 10:56 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W215 CL600
Uh....still no video...jeez...
Old 01-06-2005, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

S4
Old 01-06-2005, 01:37 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Im more than willing to meet you some where Lexani and takes pics of your car, my digi cam also allows me to take small videos so about 30-40 seconds long i believe. That should be good enough. Let me know if you want to meet. You can drive up here, or i can drive down there or we could meet half way.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:01 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Im more than willing to meet you some where Lexani and takes pics of your car, my digi cam also allows me to take small videos so about 30-40 seconds long i believe. That should be good enough. Let me know if you want to meet. You can drive up here, or i can drive down there or we could meet half way.
San Clarita. Hmm... You know, thats not a bad idea. Im going to check my schedule and see when I have some free time- usaully Saturdays or Sundays, so- if not this one, pherhaps next. I'll post in this thread when I'm going to get a day.

When do you have in mind? And where would you want to go and/or do? Just throw it out, and we could decide on something.
Old 01-06-2005, 07:03 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by tuscanraider
What don't you understand? You say you have a video, none is posted....you didn't beat that car and you feel like a slapped azz.
Old 01-07-2005, 02:35 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
San Clarita. Hmm... You know, thats not a bad idea. Im going to check my schedule and see when I have some free time- usaully Saturdays or Sundays, so- if not this one, pherhaps next. I'll post in this thread when I'm going to get a day.

When do you have in mind? And where would you want to go and/or do? Just throw it out, and we could decide on something.
Im free since im a college student, and i dont start back till the 18th. If you wanted to come up here i know alot of spots to take pictures and make videos of your car.There is one area that leads from the back of Santa Clarita all the way to the 210 freeway entrance, nothing but turns. about 20 miles of just turns, very nice scenary too.
Old 01-07-2005, 06:05 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
W212 & W210
If you work at HW Motorsports in Garden Grove/Westminster area, let me know. I work close by and I will stop by to take photos.

Very easy for you if you really have any of those cars.
Old 01-07-2005, 07:33 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by OceanView
If you work at HW Motorsports in Garden Grove/Westminster area, let me know. I work close by and I will stop by to take photos.

Very easy for you if you really have any of those cars.
LOL, work there!? Nonsense, its where I got my rims from. Talk to the owner, hes Romanian. Nice guy! I work- with my own buisness.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:04 PM

Lexani I have to say that I'm sure the majority of true enthusiasts on this forum have no reason to believe you would lie about the cars you own. I don't understand the constant e-bullying directed at you and speak for the rest of board in saying that the few voices that appear to be big and bad in this thread aren't a representation of the feelings among the majority of the board members. You have a very respectable collection and i'm sure grabbing the right set of keys is one of the hardest decisions you make everyday.
Old 01-07-2005, 09:44 PM

ML350 '06
Cooooool...I get to see a video of an SL600 beating a.........

ahhh, *****...there's no damn video.

Oh, wait...there's more! There's 5 pages, someone must have posted the video by now (let's see...just skip down to page 5 and.....

ahhh, *****...still no damn video.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:29 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by bmoores
Lexani I have to say that I'm sure the majority of true enthusiasts on this forum have no reason to believe you would lie about the cars you own. I don't understand the constant e-bullying directed at you and speak for the rest of board in saying that the few voices that appear to be big and bad in this thread aren't a representation of the feelings among the majority of the board members. You have a very respectable collection and i'm sure grabbing the right set of keys is one of the hardest decisions you make everyday.
Thanks! It makes me feel just that much better knowing at least one person believes me. As for the e-bullying, I mean, you do what you can do, you know? I can only do so much to stop it. I know that a lack of video, on a thread, that is specifically named with Video in it, is a fault in my part. I just thought I could upload the video. I know it hurts my credibility, and such, but, again, I can only do so much. I have tried, to post it, but always came up with a picture or nothing at all. I see where the e-bullying is coming from, and I understand, however I just wish for it to stop, even more so, when I insulted no one. Again, Thanks for your support in this matter, it shall not be forgotten.

And you right. It is pretty hard to choose my car for the day. I never really, though about that, until you mentioned it.
Old 01-09-2005, 01:31 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Originally Posted by Nickerz
Cooooool...I get to see a video of an SL600 beating a.........

ahhh, *****...there's no damn video.

Oh, wait...there's more! There's 5 pages, someone must have posted the video by now (let's see...just skip down to page 5 and.....

ahhh, *****...still no damn video.
Again, Im sorry. Its a technical difficulty. I use a Mac, and Im told it differes from a PC. Apparntly if I had a PC, this problem would be solved. So, once again, I repeat myself, Im sorry for the problem.
Old 01-09-2005, 04:05 PM

dancingbenz, f it. lets just all meet up. have a cruise around the fwy and take pics. maybe we can actually film a working kill video to post. im down
Old 01-09-2005, 04:27 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by fadedinc
dancingbenz, f it. lets just all meet up. have a cruise around the fwy and take pics. maybe we can actually film a working kill video to post. im down
Sounds good to me.
Old 01-09-2005, 05:00 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Sounds good to me.
Oh. Sounds good. CLK320 vs. E320 vs. SL600
Old 01-09-2005, 06:39 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Oh. Sounds good. CLK320 vs. E320 vs. SL600
you have to start in 3rd.
Old 01-09-2005, 09:15 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

you have to start in 3rd.
Ah, yes the old war horse is back, bring it! Maybe we could catch me murdering a Cobra, so as to shut TuscanRaider up. Since we all know how fast those Rustangs are.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 13 votes, 2.54 average.

Quick Reply: Lexani's SL600 vs. SL55 AMG PLUS VIDEO!