Kill Stories Discuss your exciting high speed excursions here!

SAM's CLK320 vs. 97 Toyota Supra

Search this Thread

Rating: Thread Rating: 17 votes, 5.00 average.

Old 05-30-2002, 10:59 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 BMW 540iT, 2019 BMW X3m40i, 2001 BMW 325i, 1999 C230K Sport
SAM's CLK320 vs. 97 Toyota Supra

Secret Agent man is at it once again, after his last encounter with the pyscho GS300...SAM has patched up his car and added a Kleeman supercharger to his car, with 330 hp now and 410 lbs of torque, his CLK 320 was a force to be reckon with. Now this time, after retrieving secret data from the Hun Nong Clan, a asian mafia in Oaktown, SAM quickly heads onto I80 and returns to base.
Cruising on the freeway...his brand new Motorola V60 phone rings.
"SAM speaking".
"Prepare to die...", said a voice on the other line.
SAM looks around and behind him and immediately spots a black souped up 1997 Toyota Supra coming in behind him. Inside were the dreaded henchmen of Mr. Cong. From the looks of the completely black tinted windows...those guys were packing heat. SAM pulls out his pistol and puts it on the passenger seat. Seeing that he just patched up his car, SAM smashes the accelerator in an attempt to avoid a confrontation and to lose those crazy dudes. It's no use! With 320 hp, the Supra was comin' in fast and deadly. From his rearview mirror, SAM catches a glimpse of the window opening in the SUPRA and out pops a AUG STeyr Auto Machine gun. Dang! SAM raises the bullet proof sunscreen shield behind his car and prepares for the heavy clanking and richocheting bullets that soon peltered his car. The Supra squezzes off a few rounds...BRAP BRAP BRAP!!! Sparks ignite and fly all over the CLK. He switches into 4th and then 3rd...then stomps on the accelerator...his engine snarls as it goes up to 5000 rpm. It was no use trying to lose the Supra which was already picking up 3 car lengths with SAM's car.
Remembering something that he learned in training, SAM slammed the brakes and watched as the Supra passed him by a little bit. Then SAM cuts in behind the supra and then to the right lane. He matches speed with the sleek Supra to the point where they're neck and neck. The henchmen on the passenger side rolls down his windows and begins blasting SAM's driver side door with a sawed-off shot gun. Here was Sam's chance, after being hit with two buckshots, the guy put down his guard and began to reload; SAM lowered his nearly shattered window and throws two matchbox sized magnets onto the supra. One of them attached itself onto the car and one found its way into the Supra's cabin. The two henchman look at the magnets and begins to panic and foolishly triesto get rid of the device. Their car begins to lose control and ultimately crashes through the barrier into the opposite freeway. SAM's car speeds ahead off into the distance as he watches from his mirrors the two henchman frantically escape and run from their car fearing something was going to explode. Nothing did...it was a bit of a...placebo. Once again, SAM prevails triumphtly from the hands of evil-doers!! This time, no one was hurt!!
Old 05-30-2002, 11:17 PM
Out Of Control!!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Volvo V90 CC
Is that story for real? Cool fantasy tough.
Old 05-31-2002, 06:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Goldeni245

i must say you are a tweaker.. lololol...!!!!!!
Old 05-31-2002, 07:38 PM
MBworld Guru

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts
white and whiter
Goldeni:

man...you been watching WAY to much James Bond movies...lol

nice story btw.
Old 06-15-2002, 05:53 PM

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts
2003 BMW 540iT, 2019 BMW X3m40i, 2001 BMW 325i, 1999 C230K Sport
hheheh

hehehehehe