M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Warning lights, do they work?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2005, 09:14 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
G550
Warning lights, do they work?

Does the ML500 2003 have warnings lights for when a brake light blows or a door opens while moving?
Old 10-26-2005, 01:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
02 ML320, 06 E350
yes if a door opens when you are moving... the lights in the cabin go on. along with the sound of air rushing by. I have had passengers do this at 70 mph with no affects to the cars ability to handle the only effect it had was my ability to handle their stupidity. Most other things that would happen in an emergency you will soon be aware of. with either a nice light on the dash from anything to Check Engine to having your traction control fail and having a solid triangle(can be fixed with a restart of car and going full lock right and left with the wheel) or you will be alerted with the sound/sight of something failing like gushing liquid from the front of your car means yep you guessed it power-steering is on its way down pull over.

ow one more thing if you leave your doors open just a little trust me they wont open up anymore unless they where open a lot from the start. and you will know when a doors open those dam lights wont go out. and if your break lights go out the only way to know is sit in your car in the garage and hit your breaks and watch em light up your garage or have a friend out back or just wait for the kind person on the road to tell you...

Last edited by BiTurboV12 AMG; 10-26-2005 at 01:31 AM.