M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Does This Look Right to You?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2006, 02:59 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Dad:Range Rover,Toyota Supra;Mom:C32,2006 Lexus GX
Does This Look Right to You?

If this navigator is really this price than I will probably buy it but it looks like somethins up. http://www.autotrader.com/fyc/vdp.js..._year=2007&sta

if it is this price than i will probably sell my sons broken ml after i fix it and buy this. it is a really nice car...please reply with your thoughts on this fishy price.
Old 06-19-2006, 03:49 PM
Almost a Member!

2001 ML430
Theres a lot of fake ads out there in the CA area luring potential victims with too good to be true offers, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I know because before we got the ML, I was researching the possibility of X5,or Lexus, and we contacted a few "good" offers in the CA area...turns out that the story always is "we're out of the country, you can wire us the money and we'll deliver la la la"....

Best Bet ? Do a VIN no. Check...and contact the seller...
Old 06-19-2006, 07:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

BMW FTW
Originally Posted by Benz_nut
Theres a lot of fake ads out there in the CA area luring potential victims with too good to be true offers, if it sounds too good to be true, it usually is. I know because before we got the ML, I was researching the possibility of X5,or Lexus, and we contacted a few "good" offers in the CA area...turns out that the story always is "we're out of the country, you can wire us the money and we'll deliver la la la"....

Best Bet ? Do a VIN no. Check...and contact the seller...
Even with a VIN check I would still be wary. Its easy to get a VIN number off another car and use that info. I still think its best if you can buy the car locally and see it in person and meet the owner before you drop any money a cars are to expensive to mess up on especially a BMW or Mercedes.