M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

00' Ml430 Weird Vibration and humming??

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-25-2008, 04:53 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
00' ML430
00' Ml430 Weird Vibration and humming??

Just got new motor mounts put on today...When I picked up the ML I heard a weird humming noise inside the cab and a vibration in the brake pedal. Brought it back to the mechanic. He traced it back to the A/c line that is vibrating, he didn't know what would cause that. Told me to drive it around for a day or two to see if it would correct itself. I'm wondering if he screwed something up or if putting the new motor mounts in raise the motor back up and is putting pressure on the a/c hoses. Any have any similar problems before?? Thanks
Old 04-25-2008, 06:07 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by nrml430
Just got new motor mounts put on today...When I picked up the ML I heard a weird humming noise inside the cab and a vibration in the brake pedal. Brought it back to the mechanic. He traced it back to the A/c line that is vibrating, he didn't know what would cause that. Told me to drive it around for a day or two to see if it would correct itself. I'm wondering if he screwed something up or if putting the new motor mounts in raise the motor back up and is putting pressure on the a/c hoses. Any have any similar problems before?? Thanks
Maybe the motor mounts was install wrong or you got the incorrect parts