M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

C.P.S SORTED BIG THANKS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-21-2009, 09:19 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ml320 /subaru impreza
C.P.S SORTED BIG THANKS

I'm new to this forum i joined a few weeks ago, it seemed that Everytime i used google to find out anything about the ml320 it came up MBWorld forum with someone asking the same question and there was always a reply with the answer ,,
I recently used this forum to find a fault on my 99/320/,,
A few days ago the wife went out and it wouldn't start,,I've had the car 6 month's now and never had any problems what so ever with it,
So i went out had a quick look/listen ,,it was late and dark so i thought i would leave it to the next day to investigate deeper,,That very night using mbworld forum , i came across a lot of other people with starting issues i found out it was my CPS there was even a link with a diagram of where to look and what i would need to do the job myself, so i went to my local stealership picked one up came home and fitted it myself in 5 minutes,,(right hand drive) so nothing was in my way
SO A BIG THANKS FOR ALL THE INFO SHARING ,YOU GUYS SAVED ME A LOT OF HASSLE/TIME/MONEY