M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Don Nguyen | **Vinyl Roof Wrapping Services + Stickers/Graphics and more!**

Old 01-26-2016, 11:53 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 30 Likes on 26 Posts
Euros
This is something different from the typical wraps that I do, although I have had quite a few requests for this particular style to be done before. I forget what car or package was called that the owner got the idea from, so maybe one of you guys will know or remember. Either way, the owner simply wanted me to add some more red accents to the car around the grill area and also the little insert pieces on the side skirts. Overall, we were able to achieve the look that the owner of the car was going for, and if he ever decided to go back to stock, everything could be easily reversed to original without any damage to the paint. The owner of this car drove out to me from Los Angeles to Orange County / Anaheim Hills to have the vinyl car wrap work done.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-03-2016, 11:08 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
The owner of this grey Mercedes Benz came by to have me vinyl wrap the chrome / brushed aluminum window trim on the car with my gloss black vinyl car wrap material. The owner of the car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from around Burbank / Los Angeles to have me do the vinyl work. The gloss black window trim worked well with the car, especially because the B pillar of the car was already gloss black. I took some close up pictures of the window trim area after it was wrapped to show the level of detail that’s involved in my wraps and how much coverage I am able to get with the vinyl material. The gloss black trim is able to maintain a factory look without looking like it was aftermarket or done afterwards. There’s still enough other chrome accents on the car to give it some contrast still as well.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-05-2016, 03:33 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
This is quite different from my typical wraps that you see me posting. However, it is still a service that I offer that many probably do not know about. The owner of this older blue Mustang needed to have some cut graphics / decals installed on his lower rocker panel area. The car itself is not a actual GT500, from what I was told, but I don’t know too many details or anything about older Mustangs unfortunately. He brought his car to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Cerritos to have me install the graphics on his car. So for those who have graphics or decals that need to be installed, feel free to contact me with any questions you may have.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-08-2016, 11:38 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
Surprisingly, this is becoming more of a common occurrence, even on fairly new cars (5-7 years old). I used to see this kind of issue more on Hondas and Acuras, but apparently a lot of black BMW E60 5 series have been showing up with similar issues in their paint. This black BMW E60 550 sedan had me wrap the roof of his car in my gloss black vinyl material to help cover up the oxidizing and fading factory paint. The gloss black wrap is a fairly close match to the gloss jet black finish of the BMW’s factory paint, making this a cheaper alternative to having to repaint the whole roof. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from Oceanside / San Diego to have the vinyl wrap done on his roof.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-10-2016, 10:39 PM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I think a lot of people believe that I only work on local cars, however, I actually have good amount of non-local or out of state customers as well who ship me parts to have wrapped. The most common items that I have people send to me to have wrapped are interior trim pieces.

For this particular non-local customer, they removed and shipped me their interior trim pieces to have me wrap it in the 3M Di noc matte carbon fiber vinyl material. The original finish was wood, which was a bit older and worn out, so the owner wanted to change up the look of his interior and clean it up at the same time. I only took pictures of the larger more complex pieces, just to show the level of detail that is involved in the wraps that I do.

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com
Old 02-22-2016, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Euros
I do not get to post as many installed interior car wraps mainly because actually most of my interior wraps are from non-local members who ship me their interior trim pieces to wrap.

However, in this case, the owner of this E90 328i sedan came by to have me take care of every part of the process of the interior wrap for their car. Every piece that is being wrapped is removed from the car and individually wrapped. I take special care and attention to the rounded corners and edges of every piece, to make sure the vinyl will hold up over time.

For the interior of this car, we went with the 3M gloss carbon fiber finish, to give it that factory BMW carbon fiber interior look that’s typically available as an option or more commonly seen on E90 and E92 M3s. The owner of this car came out to me in Anaheim Hills / Orange County from near Mission Viejo to have the vinyl car wrap done on the interior.

I tried to take some pictures of the interior indoors and outdoors to give a better perspective of how the material looks in different lighting. However, some of the pictures didn’t come out as well as I had hoped, but hopefully you guys are still able to see the details of the wrap.

Before:

After:

-Don Nguyen

don@wannaberacer.com