M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

best place/places to buy parts, prefer used

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-22-2004, 12:35 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
99 ML320
best place/places to buy parts, prefer used

I have to do some fixin up on the wifes 99 ML320.

some history we have had it since new. Has about 80k miles on it and other than the annoying little things has been pretty trouble free (knocking hard on wood at the moment) and much better than a lemon e320 I drove for 6 months.

I need to replace both outside mirror covers, I would like to just do the covers if possible, boith mirrors work great they just have cracks in them from a narrow garage and a driver more used to much smaller cars (me, though it would be easy to blame this on my wife I will not) anyone know the Part# and a good junkyard source?

The other thing that needs replacement oddly enough is the rearview mirror. For some reason it appears to be delaminating. I now have a large bubble that shrinks or grows based on outside temps (bigger when higher) with summer coming here it will be unusable shortly. I have the auto dimming option so i need that one if anyone knows a good source

Thanks

Jon