M-Class (W163) Produced 1998-2005: ML 230, ML 320, ML 350, ML 400 CDI, ML 430, ML 500, ML 270 CDI

Adding on xeon lights+auto sensing wipers

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-24-2004, 10:10 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Adding on xeon lights+auto sensing wipers

I have an '01 ml320 and I was wondering if it is possible to add on the auto sensing wipers and the xeon headlights that are on the '03 and if so anyone know the approx. price. Also is there any way to turn up the gain on the stock amp or is it set for good. On some of my sources the volume does not go loud enought. Anyone know if you cant turn up the amp if there is another way to get more volume out of the system because its not like its distorting yet. Please help.
Thanks
Old 05-24-2004, 11:41 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
hid's...biexenons... performanceproducts.com...about 1400.
or you can just get a set of hids...non bi's. 500-ish

amp...dont bother... if looking for more sounds look aftermarket. zapco's always nice...focal's.
Old 05-24-2004, 11:55 PM

Well I have a bunch of other car audio stuuf from other cars that I am not using anymore but I think the system sounds good but with some stuff like XM and some cds its not loud enough even though most think it is loud. So I was wondering if there is a way to bump up the output of the amp or put something between it and the MCS. I am used to 3 JL 12s and diamond audio components but the bose does alright just need to be louder and it sounds like it has the ability to. Also would it be easy to add my diamond tweeters to the factory stuff??
Old 05-25-2004, 12:06 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
a car that can't do the throttle reset.
why would you want to add aftermarket components to a stock system with a stock amp? your amp is what powers your system. jl12's are only for base, they have nothing to do with making the system louder, unless youre talking about it "knocking".
Old 05-25-2004, 02:39 PM

Because I am not putting any subs in the car, I am done with that stuff. But I want more sound out of the factory speakers, you know of any way possible to do that?