M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Phone Option

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2006 | 02:08 AM

06 ML 350
Phone Option

I finally made up my mind this week and have decided on a Capri Blue with the premium package and was wondering if anyone here got the Handsfree Phone. I regretted not getting it on my 01 E320. The dealer is telling me that it's not worth me getting, but I think they want me to take whats on the lot. I can wait so I don't mind ordering, what are your thoughts?
Old 03-02-2006 | 06:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

W203 slightly modified
Originally Posted by bradeer
I finally made up my mind this week and have decided on a Capri Blue with the premium package and was wondering if anyone here got the Handsfree Phone. I regretted not getting it on my 01 E320. The dealer is telling me that it's not worth me getting, but I think they want me to take whats on the lot. I can wait so I don't mind ordering, what are your thoughts?
Dealers employ people who dont have to pay for cars or live with their mistakes. If salesman X doesnt like his ride he can swap for something else on the lot. So when they talk you out of buying an option its like telling you to do as you are told.

HE obviously has his fingers in his ears and he is screaming LA LA LA LA trying to block you out.
Old 03-02-2006 | 08:01 AM

GET THE PHONE. I had to buy my kit from Steve after and even though it works, I really did not like the service reps taking apart my new car to install a phone.

The kit from Steve was aroung 1K.

And do not forget the lighting package, I regret not having it every night.

My 2 cents.

J