M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Neck-Pro did not work...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 08:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
ML 320 CDI and 300 SL
Neck-Pro did not work...

Hit by a 3-series BMW convertible yesterday, the Neck-Pro did not work, and so I find myself with a big headache and a lot of drugs at home. So I'll have to ask some serious questions to the managers of DC. Any one here who's made some experiences with Neck-Pro? By the way, for the BMW the try was lethal
Old 11-14-2006, 10:44 AM

"A Mercedes-Benz product"
Umm...I don't think "Neck-Pro" will prevent headaches, but it will help injuries involving whiplash (I.E. Injuries to the neck).
ps.. glad you're OK.
Old 02-01-2009, 03:17 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2018 GLC 300 4Matic
Originally Posted by Jason.Bare
Umm...I don't think "Neck-Pro" will prevent headaches, but it will help injuries involving whiplash (I.E. Injuries to the neck).
ps.. glad you're OK.
ok this may be a very old thread but I was rear ended today and I am reading up about neck pro and why my headrests are higher than normal and I saw your sig...ur sig was worth the thread revival
Old 02-01-2009, 02:47 PM

2007 ML320 CDI
Originally Posted by Mary Esther
Hit by a 3-series BMW convertible yesterday, the Neck-Pro did not work, and so I find myself with a big headache and a lot of drugs at home. So I'll have to ask some serious questions to the managers of DC. Any one here who's made some experiences with Neck-Pro? By the way, for the BMW the try was lethal
So you are saying that just because your neck is sore that the safety feature didn't work? That is like saying your brakes didn't work because you hit the BMW.

I can't speak for certain, but you may have been MUCH worse off without the feature than you are now.