M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Well, it does actually work!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-24-2008, 12:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
08 ML350; 07' Acura RDX; 05'FX45; 03'Murano
Unhappy

Originally Posted by Blue_Monster
Daddys car I dont think so Im 23, I actually pay for my car, its under my name alone, and I also bought my dads SL 500 for him, so go screw yourself. I think we have a case of 63 Envy. HREs ugly?? You are in a class of your own on that one. There is a reason why the HRE cost more than any other wheel on the market. Take your opinion and stick it really far up your ***. BTW. the color is right, but it doesnt come on the 500 or the 350.
Dont get me started, I will rip you a new one.

I think your just mad that your mother was sodomized by wild elephants.
THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOO........SICK.....
Old 04-25-2008, 01:28 PM
Almost a Member!

08' ML550
Blue Monster,
Your ML63 is sweeeeeet. Your HRE's are the nicest wheels out there.
They are not cheap knock offs and are expensive for a reason.
Lambo, Ferrari, Benz, Z06, Porsche owners upgrade to them all the time.
Their design and build quality is second to none.
Every has an opinion, but when they express it they usually don't give their opinion of what they would run instead.

So, for those who think these wheels look ugly as said-what wheels would look better?

Let's see if anyone speaks up....
Old 04-30-2008, 06:32 AM

07 ML 320CDI
Hey Sydunipete, good to see another Aussie on the forum - where are you located? I'm in the ACT.

Btw, to the two waring parties - guys, kiss and make up! It's funny how something which started as an innocent joke could turn into potential WWIII. I think tearing at each other is disrespectful to everyone else on the forum.

Btw2, I'm heading towards 40 and this is my first MB - It's a used one at that, but still, a very proud ML owner nevertheless. Please do share your secrets on getting ahead of this rat race.

Btw3, I wish I had discovered this forum one week earlier - could have saved my self $3k (aussie $) for installing the ML63 running board, Doh! But it was a necessary evil, cos the missus is petite and the two kids are still knee high. I have to admit, MB is another league altogether...more $$$$!