M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

leasing a ML350 may 2008..need help!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 07-04-2008, 05:40 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
488 GTB
Originally Posted by FinemanM
When I was shopping around for my ML, a sleezy lease guy offered $590 a month, but I had to claim that I worked for some shell company that I didn't to get a corprate fleet discount.

Instead, I went to MB of Manhattan and negotiated a 33 month lease, 10,000 miles per year, on a P2 car with Ipod, bluetooth, and heated seats for $657 a month with only the madatory first month, bank fee ect... out of pocket and taxes rolled into the lease. They are located

Thats a pretty fair deal. Mercedes Benz of Manahattan is the only factory store, but Prestige is really treated more like the factory store, they are 12 mins from Montvale where the headquarters are and have much larger allocations.

I think I got an excellent deal and I got the car from the mothership, the only corprate owned dealership in the country. This car is simply not selling because BMW X5 is attracting the highend buyers, and the Acura MDX, Lexus RX 350 are gobbling up market share. Additionally, all SUV sale are down thanks to Bush/Chaney/Haliburton/Exxon-Mobile raping us with the price of fuel.

I personally think the ML is much nicer looker than the x5 and they are way ahead in YTD units for 2008.

My wife and I have a small child which needs lots of stuff when ever we go anywhere, plus has the huge Britex car seat, so we need an SUV, and I think that for the money, I got the best SUV available.