M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

Arnott Intros New Front Air Strut for '05-'11 ML-Class with AIRMATIC

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-01-2015, 10:51 AM
Former Vendor of MBWorld

Received 28 Likes on 22 Posts
MERCEDES-BENZ CL-CLASS
Arnott Intros New Front Air Strut for '05-'11 ML-Class with AIRMATIC

Arnott® Introduces New Front Air Strut

for the '07-'12 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class with AIRMATIC

and the '05-'11 ML-Class with AIRMATIC

Arnott Air Suspension Products announced the introduction of a new, not remanufactured, Arnott-designed aftermarket Front Right or Front Left air strut for the 2007 to 2012 Mercedes-Benz GL-Class (X164 Chassis) with AIRMATIC and ADS plus the 2005 to 2011 ML-Class (W164 Chassis) with AIRMATIC and ADS (excluding the ML63).

The Arnott Part Number is AS-2792 and it retails for $649. A detailed Installation Manual is available for download to help ensure a successful remove and replace experience.

The strut is backed by Arnott's Limited Lifetime Warranty in North America and the European Union.

The Arnott Advantage

Designed, assembled, and tested in the USA, Arnott's new aftermarket front air strut replaces the OE struts and features a custom-tuned shock absorber calibrated to restore the vehicle's ride and performance. The Arnott strut includes a new multi-ply air bladder from Continental ContiTech along with a CNC-machined top mount made from aircraft-quality aluminum. In addition, the new struts boast Arnott's long-lasting seals, new O-rings, new bumpstop, new heavy-duty crimping rings, ADS sensor and new air fitting.

Discount for Forum Members!

Forum Members can take advantage of 10% SAVINGS on Mercedes-Benz air suspension replacement parts from Arnott by using Discount Code MBSAVE10 when shopping at Arnott’s secure
Web Store or calling sales toll-free at 1-800-251-8993.

The Discount Code is good for a Maximum Savings of $75. The Discount is not valid with any other offer and does not include compressors, shipping, tax, or core deposits (if any).
Old 06-08-2015, 07:10 AM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
2008 C63, 2008 ML550, 2014 KTM 500 XC W, John Deere 990
I have to say that these folks are great to work with. I had to replace a rear air spring on my ml 550. Their instructions for the install simply stated to reverse the removal process which did not work and resulted in stripping the plastic hose fitting thread. I called Arnott to explain my situation and the phone tech was genuinely concerned and helpful. Arnott acknowledged that the instructions need to be revised and promptly sent me another air spring at no charge.