M-Class (W164) Produced 2006-2011: ML280CDI, ML320CDI, ML420CDI, ML350, ML500, ML550

P061B85 The torque calculation of the control unit has a malfunction.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-07-2024, 08:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
car
P061B85 The torque calculation of the control unit has a malfunction.

Hello everyone! Hope you are doing well. I am experiencing issues with my 2015 Mercedes-Benz ML400 4MATIC and was hoping someone here could help or point me in the right direction. Problem Description: When accelerating, the engine goes into limp mode, the PRE-SAFE system stops working, the "Check Engine" light comes on and the "Function Limited" message appears. This has happened twice in the last three days. I went to a service center six months ago, but they could not reproduce the problem and advised me to observe. Error Codes: Here are the error codes I got with the diagnostic scanner: P167085: The torque curve calibration of the control module has a functional malfunction. The signal is above the permissible value. P061B85: The torque calculation of the control module has a functional malfunction. The signal is above the permissible value. C230F00: One or more signals sent from the engine control unit via CAN bus are invalid. C320100: No CAN message received from the engine control unit. I also checked a few forums and found similar issues related to grounding issues. Not sure if this is related to my case, but thought it was worth mentioning. Actions taken: Visually inspected wires and connectors for damage or corrosion. Checked body and engine ground connections. Had software updated at Mercedes-Benz service center 6 months ago. Request: Has anyone experienced similar issues or can provide advice on possible causes of these errors? Any suggestions for further diagnostics or steps to resolve this issue would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for your help!