M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

IRL 2012 ML350 - Saw it and Drove it...

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 09-18-2011, 05:10 PM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2013 E550 Coupe
IRL 2012 ML350 - Saw it and Drove it...

I was able to demo the new ML this morning and it's really, really nice - just not for me... I just can't get past the exterior and those tail lights. The interior is as everyone says, beautiful (and smells amazing - God I love new car smells)... I will say that the ride is excellent, but I was expecting more punch out of the new motor. I'm coming out of a 2011 GLK and the pick up isn't that much different than my 350. Maybe this is because of the increased weight? I didn't smash the pedal out of respect for the newness of it and didn't want to freak out the salesman, but it was about the same. I'm going to save my money for a new GL or go back to a coupe. I also got to see the new E350 Coupe; the car is hot! (this may be the one ) and the new C250 Coupe which is amazing for someone wanting to come to MB for the first time. For the ML, it's an excellent vehicle if you marry into those looks. I got to poke it for free and am going to pass. I'll take another look at it when the AMG Sports package is released. I took some phone pix, kind of a mish-mosh. I had to go when my service was done (and before the salesmen started dry humping me) Here's the pix... Have a great weekend !!!

Last edited by emdem; 09-18-2011 at 08:31 PM.