Rate Thread

Old 12-05-2015, 11:02 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
'16 GLE 400 4matic
Still no pictures.
Old 12-06-2015, 12:06 AM

Received 52 Likes on 24 Posts
GLE63S 2016
I also like the illuminated star. It is awesome. But installing it turns off the front radar emitter and sensor array....so :-(

Who cares what anybody else thinks anyways? You like what you like. I don't think they look ghetto at all. I am having the illuminated running board lights installed on both of my GLE63s's before we pick them up in the Spring! I have them on my wife's MY15 ML550 - and they look amazing!
Old 12-06-2015, 05:14 AM
27T

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts
13ML BT
This option has a super low take rate in my area. Out of hundreds of MBs that I see weekly there are two in my area that have it and it looks horrid.

First the temp is all wrong and completely mismatches with other lights so it looks like some cheap ebay accessory.

Second, it is truly poor taste. The two people who drive the illuminated star MBs are always draped in gold. There's a line between flashy and gaudy, and this option sprints across it.

"I know it's dark out, but I still want you to see I drive an MB!" lol
Old 12-06-2015, 10:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2014 ML350
Thank You

Originally Posted by Subatomic Power
I also like the illuminated star. It is awesome. But installing it turns off the front radar emitter and sensor array....so :-(

Who cares what anybody else thinks anyways? You like what you like. I don't think they look ghetto at all. I am having the illuminated running board lights installed on both of my GLE63s's before we pick them up in the Spring! I have them on my wife's MY15 ML550 - and they look amazing!
I am not real big on after market upgrades I have never purchased rims or anything else for my vehicles so I think it says a lot that I actually like this one. I am just amazed that people can be so judgement all about something as simple as an upgrade to the grill. I mean come on if you don't like it fine just don't be condescending to those of us that do like it. I just wanted to send a quick note to you saying thanks for not acting like an elitist just because you make decent money.
Old 01-07-2016, 02:00 AM

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts
E500; ML63; X5M; LR3
Originally Posted by SSGPhelan
Well the clock on my chest says it's time go.

I'll tell you one thing you can't do: you can't put your shoes on, then your socks on. Yeah boy!