M-Class (W166) Produced 2012-2015

Test drove a great ml350 today, some options I dont think i want - commentary?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 08-03-2013, 09:14 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2013 Metallic Silver ML350
Yea I drove a GLK also at first but I felt it was too tiny. You're right of the different class. I guess Q7 is more of a GL contender, but the Q7 prices were pretty high for what I would've wanted.

Anyways...I guess I should update the thread....I ended up getting a 2013 ML350 in metallic silver....I didn't get the parktronic which I would have maybe liked but wasn't mandatory. This one was pretty much perfect in every way! I am so happy with it and love driving it to and from work every day. The MPG could be a little better I suppose but I think it's too early to really make any comments on that until I've had it for longer than 2 weeks. So, thanks for the helpful posts all and I'm happy to join the MB club.

Originally Posted by iamgort
Ended up getting the following ML350 4matic the other day. It was a manager's demo with a 6K miles on it, but had every option I wanted.

2013 ML350 4Matic in Silver Metallica with Black Interior (love the black interior)
Lighting Package
Heated Multifunction Steering Whee
Trailer Hitch
Brushed Aluminum Running Boards
Rear Seat Entertainment Pre-Wiring
KEYLESS-GO
Lane Tracking Package
Premium 1 Package
harman/kardon Sound System
Multicolor Interior Ambient Lighting and Illuminated Door Sills

MSRP: $60,620
Invoice: $56,441
Price Paid: 51,986

Got it for 85% of MSRP (4500 under invoice), .0016 money factor (kicked to .0015 with auto pay), and 63% residual lease for 30 month 10K/year.

It was between this and a black one that was brand new, but I really wanted keyless go and the lighting package. I didn't mind the couple thousand miles on it since I'm going to be leasing anyways. Very happy so far, I love this car.

The only thing I regret is being unable to find a lunar blue in a config I wanted since I love blue cars, but silver was a close choice...I've had two silver cars in the past that I loved.
Old 08-03-2013, 02:42 PM

Received 34 Likes on 28 Posts
2017 CLS550
Good for you! Enjoy!!