M275 V12 Bi-Turbo Platform Technical discussion relating to models sharing the M275 V12 Bi-Turbo (V12 TT). Including SL600, SL65 AMG, CL600, CL65 AMG, S600, S65 AMG.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Powerchip-Travis/Jeremy went above & beyond any expectations truly CLASS ACT!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-08-2009, 11:08 AM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
They had to double strap it, frnt/rear wheels plus rubber blocks out front, still didn't cure the problem so the runs were babied thru early rpm's...

Under the curve HUGE GAINS were made look @ 4500 rpm's nearly 100 RWHP gain @ that point & 53 @ Peak HP, there's more left on the Dyno just couldn't keep her down.

Sorry to hear you had so much trouble on the dyno and your way there but maybe you need to work on your KARMA some too.. Strapping a car and driving to a dyno are very simple task for most of us, so you may look into why it goes so bad for you.. 30 pulls in 3.5 hours to get a tune??? You must have really had a bad day.

The dyno graph you posted may fool most but that is the most jacked/altered graph I have ever seen. Not doubting any numbers but the graph is wrong .. The TQ graph and HP graph seem to be from different pulls/cars. WTF is with that and why would you do that? No 600 HP curves go straight up on a graph and The TQ graph is below the HP cuvre.. Nice try but that is a trick to fool the masses here.. No 600 has a TQ curve cross the HP curve below 3000 rpm..hahaha Nice try but go back and get the right info and stop being a troll! You have trolled so many forums now, how can anyone ever believe what you say or post.. This mis-info can cost people a ton of money..

Did you get a free to tune and in your rush to post altered graph, make a mistake or posted a corrupt file? Power chip is not even listed as a sponsor but you alter a graph to promote that tune and then list all this drama about a poor heat soaked motor on a dyno that does not work well, as it is known as a hearbreak dyno? Our members are far smarter than that..

Here is a link to a Renntech SL600 tuned car graph.. Very clear to see the scam you are posting here..

http://www.dragtimes.com/2007-Merced...phs-10167.html

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd

Last edited by Exotic-metal55; 11-08-2009 at 12:07 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 11:52 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2010 E350
Old 11-08-2009, 12:36 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 26 Likes on 22 Posts
new balance
Quick theory shooting from the hip without really analyzing much. The dyno graph doesnt have the 5252rpm tq/hp cross, but Ive seen this before and it has to do with the scale used in the plotting of the two.....I will wait for someone else to chime in. I can assure you as abrasive and hyped up as Sean/Ricker can get, hes not the type to be involved in any manipulation of data. Im assuming there is some type of explanation for this.
Old 11-08-2009, 12:43 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 18 Likes on 17 Posts
V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
Quick theory shooting from the hip without really analyzing much. The dyno graph doesnt have the 5252rpm tq/hp cross, but Ive seen this before and it has to do with the scale used in the plotting of the two.....I will wait for someone else to chime in. I can assure you as abrasive and hyped up as Sean/Ricker can get, hes not the type to be involved in any manipulation of data. Im assuming there is some type of explanation for this.
Thanks Jay, there's an explanation it's ligit period...This troll Rebuilt-metal55 has been stalking me like love sick paparazzi, & trying to ruin any thread i'm involved in. I'm contacting mods to clean this crap up etc...

Last edited by Thericker; 11-08-2009 at 12:59 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 01:00 PM
Banned

S55
Originally Posted by Thericker
Thanks Jay, there's an explanation it's ligit period...This troll Rebuilt-metal55 has been stocking me like love sick paparazzi, & trying to ruin any thread i'm involved in. I'm contacting mods to clean this crap up etc...

Run tell MOMMY.... by the way its stalking you idiot....
Old 11-08-2009, 01:04 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMazinGocity

Run tell MOMMY.... by the way its stalking you idiot....
Will do Newb whoever you are you know your stalking well...I realized typo w/out ur help notice time stamps...

Last edited by Thericker; 11-08-2009 at 01:07 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:09 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 Weistec 3.0L SC'd C55, 2006 MaxPsi PT6466 Turbo'd M3, 2019 Maserati GTS , 2020Alfa Quadrifoglio
Originally Posted by JAYCL600
I agree with you Jay, it's looks to be the scale on the right axis which is higher than the scale on the left axis that are transposed on the same graph per the selected print settings.

Sean,
Congrats on the strong numbers. Glad to see you got the final tune. Now go out and represent the 600's and break into the 10's. I wish you the best.

Your quote may still apply...except it may have to with a 65 motor or a TT'd 63. Also need to add a digit to the year.

Last edited by AMGSC; 11-08-2009 at 02:13 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 02:44 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

V12-Biturbo
Originally Posted by AMGSC
I agree with you Jay, it's looks to be the scale on the right axis which is higher than the scale on the left axis that are transposed on the same graph per the selected print settings.

Sean,
Congrats on the strong numbers. Glad to see you got the final tune. Now go out and represent the 600's and break into the 10's. I wish you the best.

Your quote may still apply...except it may have to with a 65 motor or a TT'd 63. Also need to add a digit to the year.
Yo Rob I'll remove it... I wish you well too
Old 11-08-2009, 07:12 PM
PLATINUM SPONSOR

Received 62 Likes on 53 Posts
2003 CL55
Is this really a PC add ? I see it is posted on almost every section and even sections that have nothing to do with turbo motors. Is PC a vendor? they are not listed on the vendor list?

Why would you post this thread in so many sections? Are they paying you? I think there is a word for this kind of advertisement.. Suprise the mods let you get away with this , attacks on paying vendors and good members..

PS, when you post a graph like that on other forums, it raises a flag. It is just the way it is.. The graph does not match and it rings deception when presented that way and on top of the ill will you spread on this and other forums..

I also see Autowave is a PC vendor and being promoted by you on every forum in bold!!

E63 Biturbo, UPD Cold Air induction kit, UPD performance crank pulley and UPD adjustable rear suspension with ride height adjustment.

CL55 UPD Cold Air Boost kit, UPD 3000 stall converter, UPD 77mm SC clutched pulley and beltwrap kit, Custom long tubes, UPD crank pulley , UPD suspension kit, UPD SC pulley, Aux. HE, Trunk tank w/rule 2000 pump, Mezeire pump, UPD 5pc idler set, Aluminum rotor hats.

www.ultimatepd.com
instagram @ultimate_pd
facebook.com/ultimatepd
Old 11-08-2009, 08:32 PM

2010 E350
That is true the chart as presented is screwed up. I'm not saying the car didn't make the #'s or not as that is not my business " take a note about this statement".

Now the hp curve goes against every MB V12 TT curve I've seen. Just look at some to compare. Also the torque would never cross the HP curve at 3100rpm, does not happen ask a tech.

I'd ask your tuner to get you a clean chart to post, I could only imagine the amount of crap I or others would have endured if we posted a similar chart.

In the end get the 1/4 trap speeds, I see you have had a couple of invites already.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:39 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yes
Regardless of if the graph is even real or not, both the baseline and post-tune runs are seriously skewed by wheelspin, wastegates dumping boost, xbox dyno maker glitch, or whatever. You pre and post tune comparisons in this case are trash. I can see you picked up power, no doubt...but realistically your pre tune and post tune torque reading are a joke GTFO with peak torque at 2600 rpm. Also, something is either seriously wrong with the guys at Autowave or, maybe another explannation, if they can't keep your car strapped down, especially in stock form. If these guys are such a class act why does this graph have such BS scaling and how the hell does your dyno result look like no other M275 before?

Last edited by FormulaZR; 11-08-2009 at 10:41 PM.
Old 11-08-2009, 10:47 PM

2010 E350
Originally Posted by FormulaZR
Also, something is either seriously wrong with the guys at Autowave or, maybe another explannation, if they can't keep your car strapped down, especially in stock form.
Got a point there, I've witnessed numerous S65's making big power and torque on Dyno-Dynamics, Dyno Jet and Mustang Dynos and none "were jumping off the dyno" wheelspin sure. Also witnessed numerous TT'ed Vipers and Supra's putting down 1000 + rwhp and they all stayed put.
Old 11-09-2009, 10:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Is this really what you guys want to do with this thread, make it a tuner vs tuner thread? It seems that way due to your attacks on PC. If this is the case make your own thread and people could chime in and give their opinions and experiences. It's a shame that you guys would want to pull in another tuner over pure jealousy and hatred, or whatever you guys are doing. Not trying to pick a fight here but it's getting really old.

Like I posted in other threads, there's nothing wrong with Autowave's dyno operator. He dyno's cars much more powerful than what you guys have, that's for sure. You guys sit here and criticise but what have you guys done that's so spectacular with your cars? FormulaZR, aren't you the one running in the low 12's? Blazeone, have you ran your car yet? If yes what have you done? I'm just curious because as much smack as you guys talk I sure hope you have some pretty impressive numbers to put up, and not some lame dyno #'s. Let me guess, you guys are waiting for ideal weather before running your car??? Why don't you guys run your car and Sean will do the same and we'll see which tuner prevails. Let the track talk so we don't have to hear your blubberish nonsense.

Why don't you both take a look in the W211 AMG forum under the same topic and read what Prodigy posted. It will clearly make it easy to read for those who can't understand what's happening with the dyno chart.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:11 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Yes
Originally Posted by bassn_07
Is this really what you guys want to do with this thread, make it a tuner vs tuner thread? It seems that way due to your attacks on PC. If this is the case make your own thread and people could chime in and give their opinions and experiences. It's a shame that you guys would want to pull in another tuner over pure jealousy and hatred, or whatever you guys are doing. Not trying to pick a fight here but it's getting really old.

Like I posted in other threads, there's nothing wrong with Autowave's dyno operator. He dyno's cars much more powerful than what you guys have, that's for sure. You guys sit here and criticise but what have you guys done that's so spectacular with your cars? FormulaZR, aren't you the one running in the low 12's? Blazeone, have you ran your car yet? If yes what have you done? I'm just curious because as much smack as you guys talk I sure hope you have some pretty impressive numbers to put up, and not some lame dyno #'s. Let me guess, you guys are waiting for ideal weather before running your car??? Why don't you guys run your car and Sean will do the same and we'll see which tuner prevails. Let the track talk so we don't have to hear your blubberish nonsense.

Why don't you both take a look in the W211 AMG forum under the same topic and read what Prodigy posted. It will clearly make it easy to read for those who can't understand what's happening with the dyno chart.

See...I began by just asking Thericker a simple question about how his mods affected his power. It wasn't a stab, I was serious. But...because of his "issues" rather than answer the question, he decided to talk crap about my tune and my dyno...which was in no way relevant to the question. So, I figure if it's dyno graphs he wants to find issues with...I'll find the issues with his also. I said, early on, that the scaling was, well, poor. Furthermore, you shouldn't be taking stabs at members and what you think their most powerful car is; now you're are acting like Thericker also. I took no jabs at PC, I only said that BOTH dyno runs show incomplete info...and that is true. Whether AW is the best or not...if they are running cars so much more powerful than his they should be able to control the car on the dyno.

Thericker: I didn't start out here to be unpleasant. IF you would like to seriously answer my question from earlier and if you'll pull the corn cob out of your...well...anyway, this wasn't supposed to be a pissing match. We both know that your peak torque wasn't recorded on either run; but regardless, I just wanted to know if you thought your exhaust lost a little power down low and gave you back a lot up top. That's not a stab...geez.
Old 11-09-2009, 02:40 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 52 Likes on 45 Posts
'14 E63S & '14 Audi SQ5
Are you guys seriously questioning the dyno because of the graph??? I'll admit that at first glance the graph looked screwed up...but as others pointed out they are using two different scalings...one for hp (left vertical axis) and one for torque (right vertical axis). Yeah you usually see the scaling for both hp and torque on the same axis...but it takes two seconds to figure out what they have done. It shouldn't change the comparison from baseline to tuned. If you look at it in terms of % increase...he increased his car's hp by about 10%...not bad with just a tune.

I think some people have an axe to grind with Sean on a personal level and that is making them look to question the validity of his results.

Tom
Old 11-09-2009, 02:49 PM
MBWorld Founder

ones too fast according to CHP!
WARNING:

- STAY ON TOPIC
- DON'T BAIT
- DON'T ANTAGONIZE
- DON'T USE FOUL LANGUAGE

----

This goes to all involved. If you think "you tell that guy" it also likely applies to you!
Old 11-09-2009, 04:51 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2006 E55 AMG
Originally Posted by FormulaZR
See...I began by just asking Thericker a simple question about how his mods affected his power. It wasn't a stab, I was serious. But...because of his "issues" rather than answer the question, he decided to talk crap about my tune and my dyno...which was in no way relevant to the question. So, I figure if it's dyno graphs he wants to find issues with...I'll find the issues with his also. I said, early on, that the scaling was, well, poor. Furthermore, you shouldn't be taking stabs at members and what you think their most powerful car is; now you're are acting like Thericker also. I took no jabs at PC, I only said that BOTH dyno runs show incomplete info...and that is true. Whether AW is the best or not...if they are running cars so much more powerful than his they should be able to control the car on the dyno.

Thericker: I didn't start out here to be unpleasant. IF you would like to seriously answer my question from earlier and if you'll pull the corn cob out of your...well...anyway, this wasn't supposed to be a pissing match. We both know that your peak torque wasn't recorded on either run; but regardless, I just wanted to know if you thought your exhaust lost a little power down low and gave you back a lot up top. That's not a stab...geez.
First of all I already apologized to both Exotic and Jerry for making that comment. It wasn't meant to be that way and that's why I deleted the post.

FYI...I believe you are the one bringing yourself to the levels you speak of. Anyways I'm done posting about all this BS and you kids could have your fun. Good luck to all.
Old 11-12-2009, 05:23 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

'08 M5, '10 Land Cruiser
Great power numbers Ricks, will be great to hear you tear it up at Sacramento. Certainly not looking forward to meeting up, my sedan doesn't like modded V12s.

Don't see how or why this thread devolved into attacks and, on that note, well said Tom. As anyone who's met him will tell you, Ricker is one hell of a stand up guy who has shown time and time again he will help out members with his knowledge and passion for extracting the maximum potential of these engines.

See ya soon bro and good job.

Last edited by Carl Lassiter; 11-12-2009 at 05:33 PM. Reason: typo
Old 03-19-2022, 04:29 PM

Received 12 Likes on 11 Posts
S-600 w220, Nissan s13 coupe, and Nissan s13 convertible
Could one of you guys pass me your tune to try out on my 2006 s600? Thanks 😊