2001 Brabus C3.8S - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Marketplace
2001 Brabus C3.8S >

2001 Brabus C3.8S

Notices
Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

2001 Brabus C3.8S

2002 Mercedes-Benz C32 AMG

02-22-2018, 09:45 PM | Replies: 8 | Views: 2257
Newbie
Join Date: Jan 2017
Posts: 11
iTrader: (0)
brabusyvr is offline  

  • Price
    $10,000
  • Location Vancouver, BC, Canada
  • Condition Used
  • VIN WDB2030641A103088
  • Mileage 75,000
  • Engine 6 cyl
  • Drive Type 2WD
  • Transmission Automatic
  • Exterior Color Silver
Description:

I Imported this vehicle from Japan late 2016. I'm selling as I need something bigger with 4WD.

This is an incredible car, very rare (only 100 ever made). This is likely the only one in Canada, possibly N America. They are very hard to find. Only 75,xxx km VERY good condition. Engine runs beautifully. The one external blemish is a scratch on the rear driver side door. See last photo.

The engine is a hand built Brabus 3.8L V6. It is a bored out version of the Mercedes m112 engine. 300hp to the rear wheels, very fun to drive. Brabus also has installed their own exhaust, suspension, rims, interior with beautiful leather heated seats and more!

I have also installed a Pioneer 4100NEX with Android Auto and Apple CarPlay. Stereo sounds great, but the engine sounds even better.

Here is a listing from Europe for 18,000 EUR:

http://www.gieldaklasykow.pl/brabus-c3-8s-2000-wroclaw/

Last edited by brabusyvr; 07-26-2018 at 07:54 PM. Reply
Old 03-05-2018, 07:41 AM
  #2  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 719
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
New, old Mercedes and REAL AMG's.
Beautiful. God knows I would be all over this one if I could import it to the USA.
MercedesDad is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 01:38 PM
  #3  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2002 Brabus C3.8S
Originally Posted by MercedesDad View Post
Beautiful. God knows I would be all over this one if I could import it to the USA.
Is it not possible to import to the USA?
brabusyvr is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 01:44 PM
  #4  
Super Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2012
Posts: 719
Thanked 11 Times in 11 Posts
New, old Mercedes and REAL AMG's.
The car must be 25 years old for it to be eligible for importation (it sucks).

That is how I brought a 190E Evolution from Canada and a Euro W123 from South America into the country.
MercedesDad is offline  
Old 03-05-2018, 02:17 PM
  #5  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2002 Brabus C3.8S
Originally Posted by MercedesDad View Post
The car must be 25 years old for it to be eligible for importation (it sucks).

That is how I brought a 190E Evolution from Canada and a Euro W123 from South America into the country.
Ah, too bad. It looks like it's still do-able for cars under 25 years old, but I guess there are tons of hoops to jump thru.
brabusyvr is offline  
Old 05-11-2018, 03:33 AM
  #6  
Newbie
 
mehdigam's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2016
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 7
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2010 W204 c300
I have the only Brabus 3.8 in the US if anyone is interested
mehdigam is offline  
Old 07-26-2018, 07:54 PM
  #7  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2002 Brabus C3.8S
Bump. Still available. Price dropped
brabusyvr is offline  
Old 08-20-2018, 11:56 AM
  #8  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 20
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
2003 C32 AMG
This can be imported to the USA, just contact mercedes benz for letter of compliance, you'll need to give them your VIN number and they will send you an email in around 7 days stating for sure if the car can be used in the US or not. Also on the side of the driver door, there should be two tags, take a picture of them and post them on here and i can tell you if it's importable. The only thing they will say something on is instrument cluster which isn't a big deal, they will still allow importation. I just imported an orion blue color C32 amg from canada with canadian specs on it but they comply with US specs.
C32MOOSE is offline  
The Following User Says Thank You to C32MOOSE For This Useful Post:
brabusyvr (08-22-2018)
Old 08-22-2018, 02:50 PM
  #9  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2017
Location: Vancouver, BC
Posts: 11
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
2002 Brabus C3.8S
Originally Posted by C32MOOSE View Post
This can be imported to the USA, just contact mercedes benz for letter of compliance, you'll need to give them your VIN number and they will send you an email in around 7 days stating for sure if the car can be used in the US or not. Also on the side of the driver door, there should be two tags, take a picture of them and post them on here and i can tell you if it's importable. The only thing they will say something on is instrument cluster which isn't a big deal, they will still allow importation. I just imported an orion blue color C32 amg from canada with canadian specs on it but they comply with US specs.
I have contacted MB for the compliance letter. Thanks for your advice.
brabusyvr is offline  

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.