Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Christmas stocking stuffers........

For Sale

Miscellaneous

12-12-2018, 02:25 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 1532
  • Miscellaneous - Christmas stocking stuffers........ - New - New Lenox, IL 60451, United States
    Expired
  • Miscellaneous - Christmas stocking stuffers........ - New - New Lenox, IL 60451, United States
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired
    Expired

• Price
    $20
  • Location New Lenox, IL, 60451, USA
  • Condition New
Description:

I have some Genuine Mercedes Benz items that I think would make Great stocking stuffers.

The items are not so common and you don't see everyday, which I think is nice for folks that like to have something different. The prices are plus actual shipping unless otherwise noted.

Here they are:

Mercedes Benz AMG Monopoly game $25 plus actual shipping.

Pictured below is the front and back of the box. It is Brand New in the wrapper and never opened or used.

The next item is a Genuine Mercedes Benz shopping bag. It is the grey cloth bag that is in the second picture below.

$20 plus actual shipping.

Next is a Genuine Mercedes carry over your shoulder cooler bag. It would be Great for a tailgating session or a picnic or just for bringing along your favorite beverage of choice when hanging out with friends or family. It's the third and sixth picture below.

$30 plus actual shipping.

The next piece is an Authentic Mercedes Benz Toiletry bag. This would be nice to carry all of your shaving/personal items on trips instead of having to put them in a suit case or however you store them. You can keep them all in one place in a nice bag that was built for it.

$30 plus actual shipping.

Lastly, I have a Genuine Mercedes Benz multi tool that has never been used and contains a fold up multi tool that has a file, saw and fitting that allows you use the extra pieces that come along with it.

$20 plus actual shipping.

Thanks for looking and Happy Holidays!

Old 12-12-2018, 03:57 PM

Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts
2019 GLC63 and 2018 Jeep Trackhawk
what is the one that looks like a messenger bag?
Old 12-14-2018, 10:32 AM

Received 30 Likes on 27 Posts
fleet
I would be interested in shopping bag

Local

looks like you got the hookup for original merch! Will have to ask in person if you work at dealership
Old 12-25-2018, 01:02 AM

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts
2005 E500 4matic wagon, 2006 AMG E55, 2009 Smart Fortwo
I'll take the multi-tool.
Old 12-28-2018, 06:35 PM

Received 35 Likes on 26 Posts
2005 E500 4matic wagon, 2006 AMG E55, 2009 Smart Fortwo
Multi-tool arrived today. Thanks!
Old 12-29-2018, 11:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
You're Welcome and Thank You! I hope that you like it. It really is a pretty neat little tool.