GL63 AMG 21x10 Wheel and tire set - Will fit GL450 550 -- - MBWorld.org Forums

Go Back  MBWorld.org Forums > General Forums > Marketplace
GL63 AMG 21x10 Wheel and tire set - Will fit GL450 550 -- >

GL63 AMG 21x10 Wheel and tire set - Will fit GL450 550 --

Notices
Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

GL63 AMG 21x10 Wheel and tire set - Will fit GL450 550 --

Wheels and Tires/Axles

 
01-29-2019, 03:32 PM | Replies: 5 | Views: 435
Newbie
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
iTrader: (0)
PastGL450 is offline  

  • Price
    $2,500
    • OBO
  • Location Orlando, FL, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz GL63 AMG Any Year
Description:

Rare set of 4 21x10 OEM used wheels and tires. Wheels are in average daily driven shape. Tires (Continental DWS) are less than a year old with very low miles (less than 3K). We no longer have the vehicle as of Aug. 2018 and are simply looking to pass them on for somebody else to enjoy. Pickup available in Central FL.

Wheels: 5x112 46 offset
Tires: 295/40/21

Please make me aware of any questions you may have.

Last edited by PastGL450; 01-29-2019 at 04:04 PM. Reply
Old 01-31-2019, 12:51 AM
  #2  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GL450 4Matic, C300
Originally Posted by PastGL450 View Post
Rare set of 4 21x10 OEM used wheels and tires. Wheels are in average daily driven shape. Tires (Continental DWS) are less than a year old with very low miles (less than 3K). We no longer have the vehicle as of Aug. 2018 and are simply looking to pass them on for somebody else to enjoy. Pickup available in Central FL.

Wheels: 5x112 46 offset
Tires: 295/40/21

Please make me aware of any questions you may have.

hi hi are these still available? Do they come with TPMS? Are you willing to ship?
AMGSTIG is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 08:32 AM
  #3  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GL450
Originally Posted by AMGSTIG View Post



hi hi are these still available? Do they come with TPMS? Are you willing to ship?
Yes. They are still available and do have working TPMS sensors (upon removal in Aug.) I would entertain the idea of shipping. However, it won't be cheap nor a small undertaking. I'm honestly not sure even how to go about it. If you have any experience in this matter... I'm all ears.

Thank you.
PastGL450 is offline  
Old 01-31-2019, 10:54 AM
  #4  
Newbie
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jan 2019
Posts: 3
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GL450
I've done a few quick searching about packaging wheels and tires and I'm willing to put in the work. But they are huge as you know. My guess would be 60-100 dollars per wheel. Just for shipping - that's not taking into consideration my packaging costs. Where are you located?
PastGL450 is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 10:23 PM
  #5  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GL450 4Matic, C300
Originally Posted by PastGL450 View Post
I've done a few quick searching about packaging wheels and tires and I'm willing to put in the work. But they are huge as you know. My guess would be 60-100 dollars per wheel. Just for shipping - that's not taking into consideration my packaging costs. Where are you located?
hi that sounds about right I have bought wheels before but just locally lol this may end up being really pricey unless the wheels/tires were cheaper
AMGSTIG is offline  
Old 02-13-2019, 10:32 PM
  #6  
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 43
Thanks: 0
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
GL450 4Matic, C300
Originally Posted by PastGL450 View Post
I've done a few quick searching about packaging wheels and tires and I'm willing to put in the work. But they are huge as you know. My guess would be 60-100 dollars per wheel. Just for shipping - that's not taking into consideration my packaging costs. Where are you located?
hi that sounds about right I have bought wheels before but just locally lol this may end up being really pricey unless the wheels/tires were cheaper
AMGSTIG is offline  
 

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 

Thread Tools
Search this Thread

Contact Us About Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.