Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

Looking fir w211 AMG seats

Wanted

Interior/Upholstery

06-14-2023, 12:24 PM | Replies: 2 | Views: 346

• Price
    Any Price
  • Location Torrance, CA, 90502, USA
  • Condition Used
Description:

Does anyone have a pair of front seats from an E63? With the suede shoulders, located in Los angeles. Theyre for my e55

Old 06-14-2023, 01:47 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 990 Likes on 770 Posts
'99 and '05 E55 AMG
Do you need the seats or just the seat covers? If only the seat covers, GAHH.com may have what you need. Be advised I am attempting to install a set of those seat covers into my e55 and I'm having some issues and I am currently going back and forth with GAHH to correct those issues. So far, they have been very cooperative working with me to correct the issues and I hope to have a resolution and an answer for the others on the board by the end of next week.
So, go to the website for the company and see what they have. If not what you're looking for I wish you good luck on finding the seats for what you're looking. Happy hunting!
Old 06-14-2023, 02:13 PM

Received 5 Likes on 2 Posts
2004 E55
Originally Posted by bbirdwell
Do you need the seats or just the seat covers? If only the seat covers, GAHH.com may have what you need. Be advised I am attempting to install a set of those seat covers into my e55 and I'm having some issues and I am currently going back and forth with GAHH to correct those issues. So far, they have been very cooperative working with me to correct the issues and I hope to have a resolution and an answer for the others on the board by the end of next week.
So, go to the website for the company and see what they have. If not what you're looking for I wish you good luck on finding the seats for what you're looking. Happy hunting!
i would like the whole seats,but I’ll check out the website, thank you!