Marketplace Mercedes-Benz Cars and Parts For Sale Classifieds. Browse new listings, post your items for sale, or list a wanted ad.

ABC pump from 2004 S55 (W220)

For Sale

Steering/Suspension

10-09-2024, 06:58 PM | Replies: 7 | Views: 297
  • Steering/Suspension - ABC pump from 2004 S55 (W220) - Used - 2003 to 2006 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG - Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States
  • Steering/Suspension - ABC pump from 2004 S55 (W220) - Used - 2003 to 2006 Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG - Phoenix, AZ 85021, United States

• Price
    $225
    • OBO
  • Location Phoenix, AZ, 85021, USA
  • Condition Used
  • Compatibility
Make Model Year
Mercedes-Benz S55 AMG 2003 - 2006
Description:

I have a remanufactured ABC pump from a 2004 S55 that was purchased by the p/o and used for about 14 months. I converted my car to coilovers and removed it. I also have some other ABC parts including pulsation dampers that I can include. Pump works and pulsation dampers were used less than six months. 

​​​​

Old 10-12-2024 | 01:26 PM

2003 s55 amg
Hello,
I am interested in your pump and pulsation dampers. I imagine you removed the accumulators as well, but I think I'll probably go with new ones.
Did you ever have any indications of ABC system failure or malfunction ? (e.g. "active body control ABC visit workshop" or RED "active body control Drive carefully" messages ?
This ABC system can be a nightmare. I've already changed the pump a few thousand miles ago after the "red screen of death" appeared.
If I buy your pump and pulsation dampers, I am going to try just swapping the pump solenoid from your pump to see if that works and if not change the pump, accumulators, etc.
I've got a 2003 S55. The body is perfect and runs great, except for the ABC problem and also has what I think is a failed link on one of the HEVAC solenoids. That will be a nightmare BC the dash area is so crowded.
Tom Flynn
Cell: 734-678-7856
email: tffbrigham@att.net
Old 10-12-2024 | 02:13 PM

S55
Originally Posted by tffbrutus
Hello,
I am interested in your pump and pulsation dampers. I imagine you removed the accumulators as well, but I think I'll probably go with new ones.
Did you ever have any indications of ABC system failure or malfunction ? (e.g. "active body control ABC visit workshop" or RED "active body control Drive carefully" messages ?
This ABC system can be a nightmare. I've already changed the pump a few thousand miles ago after the "red screen of death" appeared.
If I buy your pump and pulsation dampers, I am going to try just swapping the pump solenoid from your pump to see if that works and if not change the pump, accumulators, etc.
I've got a 2003 S55. The body is perfect and runs great, except for the ABC problem and also has what I think is a failed link on one of the HEVAC solenoids. That will be a nightmare BC the dash area is so crowded.
Tom Flynn
Cell: 734-678-7856
email: tffbrigham@att.net
PM'ed
Old Yesterday | 06:44 AM

S55
Still available.
Old Yesterday | 01:51 PM

2003 s55 amg
*** WARNING !! ****
I agreed to not only purchase this pump but also the
frt accumulator, and pulsation damper.
"paste" agreed to the purchase price of $450 for the 3 items including the shipping. I sent the money to him via Paypal on Oct. 12.

He then responded stating that the third item wouldn't be included and I needed to send an additional $200.
we went back and forth, without reaching an agreement and I eventually stated that I was cancelling the order and asked for the return of the $450. He agreed, but didn't return the funds. I asked him again the following day, he agreed, but still has not returned the funds as of Oct. 18.
I told him a warning would be posted today if funds were not returned.

Old Yesterday | 03:32 PM

S55
Originally Posted by tffbrutus
*** WARNING !! ****
I agreed to not only purchase this pump but also the
frt accumulator, and pulsation damper.
"paste" agreed to the purchase price of $450 for the 3 items including the shipping. I sent the money to him via Paypal on Oct. 12.

He then responded stating that the third item wouldn't be included and I needed to send an additional $200.
we went back and forth, without reaching an agreement and I eventually stated that I was cancelling the order and asked for the return of the $450. He agreed, but didn't return the funds. I asked him again the following day, he agreed, but still has not returned the funds as of Oct. 18.
I told him a warning would be posted today if funds were not returned.
Reported.

Item isn't listed for $450.
Old Yesterday | 07:27 PM

GLK 350
I believe you guys can find a way to sort this out peaceful.
Old Yesterday | 07:52 PM

S55
Originally Posted by Sprinto
I believe you guys can find a way to sort this out peaceful.
There is nothing to sort out. Here is a screenshot from my one and only Paypal account with my most recent transactions; it's tied to the same email address that is used on my profile here.
Pump is still for sale.