Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

It's been an Exelero Christmas

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 06:11 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Originally Posted by John Major
"That's okay, I've got the Maybach coupe now."
if youre referring to that track on kingdom come, im pretty sure he says "they got the maybach coupe now, top just comes off that joint", but maybe you've heard him say what you're quoting in the office or somethin. im not sure if you mean to quote him on these other things, but he does say " i was wearin platinum when all yall thought is was silver and ****, poppin that cristal when yall thought it was beer" , while not doubting you work at defjam, i think you might want to quote him on those lines too. do you have any insider knowledge from workin at def jam that he hasnt said on a track? whats up with sammie? he past puberty now i guess, i thought that i like joint was a one time wonder track
Old 02-09-2007, 06:17 PM

jerseydriver i see you homie. rephrasing jay's lines doesnt give you much credit john minor. i dont think you wanna be braggin about working with "sammie" neither
Old 02-12-2007, 12:33 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 28 Likes on 19 Posts
M6 Gran Coupe
We get some real posers on this board.
Old 02-12-2007, 12:36 AM

1985 380 SL 2001 SL 500 2007 E350 Sport 2008 T & C Ltd.
Originally Posted by mjr24
Old 02-12-2007, 12:51 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
2017 W205 C43 AMG
Originally Posted by mjr24
Seriously. Guys who should be doing something else with their time, i.e. rubbing elbows with rap stars, than posting on this forum.
Old 02-23-2007, 05:25 AM

OO7 CLS63///G55TANK ///S80-T6///R1///R6
--Message deleted by a moderator---
Old 02-23-2007, 10:34 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
This is a funny *** thread! I've never seen so many name dropping liars in one thread.

The thing about name dropping is that for you to say that you know someone, they should probably know you too.
Old 02-23-2007, 11:25 AM

Received 22 Likes on 19 Posts
2024 AMG G63, 2023 Bentley GTC Speed
Originally Posted by NY C32
This is a funny *** thread! I've never seen so many name dropping liars in one thread.

The thing about name dropping is that for you to say that you know someone, they should probably know you too.
I saw ClayJ in line at the grocery store last week.
Old 03-02-2007, 02:46 AM

1999 Mercedes S430, 1993 Lexus SC400, 2003 Lexus ES300
A minor problem

Is John Major/Minor a bit "insecure?" Doing all this name dropping
and trying to impress everyone w/who he knows?

That's pretty sad.

There is only ONE maybach excelero..and like Scarlet Johannson,
is being oogled for it's curves and being passed around so all the powerbigwigs can have a look and feel.

I'm not surprised everything's worn out in the Excelero now after being "turned out" by so many people like Scarlet

I don't doubt Minor saw/worked with Jay-Z.
I know that people in that circle tend to "exaggerate"
a bit..and a kitted out CL65 can suddenly turned into a Maybach Coupe
all in one conversaton.

Minor..what did you major in in college? Communications? Sales?
But then again, you are definitely indicative of the rap industry.
Rap is based on boasting and exaggerating...so you are doing your job very well.
Old 03-02-2007, 11:32 AM

Originally Posted by Nighttrain
..and a kitted out CL65 can suddenly turned into a Maybach Coupe
all in one conversaton.
That's funny.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:27 PM

Originally Posted by whiteclk
jerseydriver i see you homie. rephrasing jay's lines doesnt give you much credit john minor. i dont think you wanna be braggin about working with "sammie" neither
Well does Dallas Austin, Young Jeezy, R Kelly, video director Ulysses Terrero, video director Chris Robinson, video directors Fat Cats, Shakir Stewart, Yung Joc, Ian Burke, Block Ent/Bad Boy South, Diamond D help?

I'm not claiming to be some super connected guy. But I AM in the industry. I'm still young in the game but the point is I AM in the game people. I don't have to name drop to prove who I am but unfortunately people don't believe you unless you do. I'm not here to pose but the topic came up so I have to defend myself. I am no poser. Maybe some of your friends are, but my credits prove otherwise. So if anyone else out here wants to call me out, please have back up before you do so. I'm really not trying to lower myself to this bull**** but sometimes you have to shut people the hell up!

And to the guy saying I don't wanna be braggin about workin with Sammie, Sammie is Dallas Austin's artist. I worked with Rowdy Records on that, not just Sammie. I'm not ashamed of working with him, he's a great kid and a great artist. But my job was to cast a video for Rowdy Records, not Sammie. The artist just happened to be Sammie. Sammie didn't give me a check, Rowdy Records did.

Any takers?

Last edited by John Major; 03-06-2007 at 01:31 PM.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:36 PM

Is John Major/Minor a bit "insecure?" Doing all this name dropping
and trying to impress everyone w/who he knows?

That's pretty sad.

There is only ONE maybach excelero..and like Scarlet Johannson,
is being oogled for it's curves and being passed around so all the powerbigwigs can have a look and feel.

I'm not surprised everything's worn out in the Excelero now after being "turned out" by so many people like Scarlet

I don't doubt Minor saw/worked with Jay-Z.
I know that people in that circle tend to "exaggerate"
a bit..and a kitted out CL65 can suddenly turned into a Maybach Coupe
all in one conversaton.

Minor..what did you major in in college? Communications? Sales?
But then again, you are definitely indicative of the rap industry.
Rap is based on boasting and exaggerating...so you are doing your job very well.
That's really funny. If it means anything to you, I have a Bachelor's in Information Technology and minored in Business Management. I know this because a lovely lady named Sallie Mae used to send me a bill every month! So please take me as some uneducated person. That's kind of low.
Old 03-06-2007, 01:42 PM

Well does Dallas Austin, Young Jeezy, R Kelly, video director Ulysses Terrero, video director Chris Robinson, video directors Fat Cats, Shakir Stewart, Yung Joc, Ian Burke, Block Ent/Bad Boy South, Diamond D help?

I'm not claiming to be some super connected guy. But I AM in the industry. I'm still young in the game but the point is I AM in the game people. I don't have to name drop to prove who I am but unfortunately people don't believe you unless you do. I'm not here to pose but the topic came up so I have to defend myself. I am no poser. Maybe some of your friends are, but my credits prove otherwise. So if anyone else out here wants to call me out, please have back up before you do so. I'm really not trying to lower myself to this bull**** but sometimes you have to shut people the hell up!

And to the guy saying I don't wanna be braggin about workin with Sammie, Sammie is Dallas Austin's artist. I worked with Rowdy Records on that, not just Sammie. I'm not ashamed of working with him, he's a great kid and a great artist. But my job was to cast a video for Rowdy Records, not Sammie. The artist just happened to be Sammie. Sammie didn't give me a check, Rowdy Records did.

Any takers?
I hope you aren't trying to "call me out"(That's a tired *** cliche by the way that's overused and played out) because my response was much more credible than other people who were doubting you on this thread.

As for me, I mentioned in my post that I didn't doubt you worked in the industry. That's fine. And dropping a paragraph of names doesn't prove anything to anyone. You just make yourself sound worse. Just mention you work in the industry and leave it at that. That should be enough.

What I was pointing out, is that there is only ONE Maybach Exelero.
And by the way, I have seen the car in person.

Your boy Jay-Z got to drive the car and put it in his video, and he did so by special invitation. The car is NOT for sale to ANYONE. If he said "I got the Maybach coupe" That can mean, he got to DRIVE IT. And like I said, things in the industry get exaggerated and boastful and seem bigger than they are. Until you see Jay driving the actual car around and you got a picture of that, then it's all just rumors. A mercedes CL65 kitted out, can end up becoming an excelero in a single conversation.

Like I said, things can be taken out of context...and you got to take things
for the facts. There is only ONE exelero and the designer is keeping it.

If you truly believe thyat Jay-Z can get them to build another one, than that totally makes you sound like a boaster, and exaggerator. It doesn't matter who's name you drop..the fact you are stating something, that can't happen makes you look less credible.

I think you are in the industry and it's cool, but when you name drop it makes you sound like you're trying to hard and sounds insecure.

I bet you aren't like that, so just giving you a perspective from the other point of view.

Say wassup to Jay-Z.
Old 03-06-2007, 02:19 PM

What I was pointing out, is that there is only ONE Maybach Exelero...

The car is NOT for sale to ANYONE... There is only ONE exelero and the designer is keeping it.
Again, I refer to post #24, etc
Old 03-06-2007, 04:42 PM

Originally Posted by crb49
Again, I refer to post #24, etc
I stand corrected. Either way...it wasn't Jay-Z
Old 03-06-2007, 06:06 PM

100%

Can we get back to now?
Old 03-07-2007, 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by crb49
100%

Can we get back to now?
I agree.
Old 03-09-2007, 05:05 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG
I agree.
So have you conceded that Jay-Z does not actually own this car? I thought the was the whole back and forth?

Tee_Tz.
Old 03-12-2007, 11:43 AM

English please? I don't know if he owns it or not as I admitted earlier. That was from office rumors plus the fact that Jay won't shut up about it.

I haven't personally seen him drive it but I do know that what Jay wants, Jay gets. It's always been that way with him. So maybe he doesn't own it. But I bet he's trying to see about getting it.

Don't be surprised if you're coming down the BQE and he flys past you in one. Jay's been surprising people with cars since the Nissan Pathfinder and the Lexus GS and the Acura NSX. All he acquired when no one else had them.

So I'm not saying he has one, that was all from office rumor again. I just wouldn't be surprised if he somehow acquired one. Look at all he's doing for goodness sake! He's good for business.

Last edited by John Major; 03-12-2007 at 11:48 AM.
Old 03-19-2007, 01:07 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

ML63 AMG
English? Was what I wrote hard to understand?

When Jay-Z had the GS, many people had it with the same features - yeah TV's in the car and so forth. Dead Presidents. But it's great he's become a corporate mogul, but he still just "rich", not "weathly".

But I love Jay, he is a trend-setter. He's at a high level, as far as rappers are concerned only he and P. Diddy.

Tee_Tz.
Old 03-19-2007, 07:24 PM

My last off topic post...This needs to be completely squashed.
Sorry..this is off topic, but wraps up into an excelero post.

English please? I don't know if he owns it or not as I admitted earlier....I haven't personally seen him drive it...So maybe he doesn't own it...So I'm not saying he has one
"But Jay still owns one. May not be that particular one, but he owns one for sure. Thats all he talks about now. Every other word it's, "That's okay, I've got the Maybach coupe now." He's usually just clowning though. Jay has long been a collector of fine cars." -- John Minor

Minor,

Look at your quotes. "I think he has one, but I don't know" what the hell does that mean? Be sure about yourself when you speak. Don't make a statement if you can't back it up.

Otherwise you sound like an exaggerator and automatically discredit yourself. Say one way or the other..or just say you don't know. Don't say he does and doesn't. Sounds juvenile.

And like I said in my other post Hip-Hop is ALL ABOUT BOASTING and EXAGGERATING and being "Braggadocious"(fake word that's overused) and making things sound bigger than they really are or need to be..almost to the point of annoyance..(which is why hip hop is dying now because of it being oversaturated and everyone's heard it all too..and we're tired of hearing someone yelling on a mic w/out one ounce of real wisdom and yelling about his material goods and women he hasn't had yet. Consumers are getting wise to giving money to uneducated lawless guys and unintentionally/economically empowering them to attain lifestyles to match their boasting and keep them in a suspended adolescence.)

Jay-Z is one of the RARE ones who's had the chance to have his reality catch up to his boastings. Mostly because the people who will never see a million dollars scrounge the little money they do have..which could be used for investing and creating wealth or even buy their OWN MERCEDES(to keep on topic or "ON POINT" if you want another tired *** cliche that's overused), and unwisely FORFEIT that money to buy a Jay-Z record or a 100dollar Rocawear track jacet.

They ignorantly hand over their wealth to Jay-Z and other artists to buy a little glimpse into a song that lets them imagine an "escapism" of luxury and a life they'll never know, but in turn, by buying the record, end up enabling another person to do the very thing they can't attain.

THE IRONY.

If they ONLY KNEW the economic power they have.
If those consumers only knew, if they didn't BUY Jay-Z's cds, mp3's Roca Clothes, his Amandale Vodka, or his New Jersey Nets basketball tickets, they would CRIPPLE him and bring him financially to his knees. They don't realize THEY have the power and if mobilized..could PERMANENTLY prevent him from EVER buying a "WHIP" again.

VERY FEW hip hop artists get life to imitate art. Just remember that.
Jay-Z exaggerated about the Exelero. Leave it at that. Stop playing the male groupie and trying to uplift him when he didn't ask you to. Jay hates male groupies. He stated that on MTV's TRUE LIFE...

It's the fool who falls for the boasting and tries to carry on the exaggeration to make it sound more than it is. KEEP IT REAL...don't KEEP IT EXAGGERATED.

Now..back to the Exelero...

Jay was INVITED to drive the car in the video. That's that. Nothing more. Don't make it bigger than it is.

The Car is a ONE-OFF. ONE OF A KIND. It's wearing away as we speak because it's being tossed around like Scarlett Johanson and Halle Berry.

BELLEEEVE DAT

Last edited by Nighttrain; 03-19-2007 at 07:45 PM.
Old 03-21-2007, 03:06 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

2020 BMW X3M Comp
My last off topic post...This needs to be completely squashed.
Sorry..this is off topic, but wraps up into an excelero post.

"But Jay still owns one. May not be that particular one, but he owns one for sure. Thats all he talks about now. Every other word it's, "That's okay, I've got the Maybach coupe now." He's usually just clowning though. Jay has long been a collector of fine cars." -- John Minor

Minor,

Look at your quotes. "I think he has one, but I don't know" what the hell does that mean? Be sure about yourself when you speak. Don't make a statement if you can't back it up.

Otherwise you sound like an exaggerator and automatically discredit yourself. Say one way or the other..or just say you don't know. Don't say he does and doesn't. Sounds juvenile.

And like I said in my other post Hip-Hop is ALL ABOUT BOASTING and EXAGGERATING and being "Braggadocious"(fake word that's overused) and making things sound bigger than they really are or need to be..almost to the point of annoyance..(which is why hip hop is dying now because of it being oversaturated and everyone's heard it all too..and we're tired of hearing someone yelling on a mic w/out one ounce of real wisdom and yelling about his material goods and women he hasn't had yet. Consumers are getting wise to giving money to uneducated lawless guys and unintentionally/economically empowering them to attain lifestyles to match their boasting and keep them in a suspended adolescence.)

Jay-Z is one of the RARE ones who's had the chance to have his reality catch up to his boastings. Mostly because the people who will never see a million dollars scrounge the little money they do have..which could be used for investing and creating wealth or even buy their OWN MERCEDES(to keep on topic or "ON POINT" if you want another tired *** cliche that's overused), and unwisely FORFEIT that money to buy a Jay-Z record or a 100dollar Rocawear track jacet.

They ignorantly hand over their wealth to Jay-Z and other artists to buy a little glimpse into a song that lets them imagine an "escapism" of luxury and a life they'll never know, but in turn, by buying the record, end up enabling another person to do the very thing they can't attain.

THE IRONY.

If they ONLY KNEW the economic power they have.
If those consumers only knew, if they didn't BUY Jay-Z's cds, mp3's Roca Clothes, his Amandale Vodka, or his New Jersey Nets basketball tickets, they would CRIPPLE him and bring him financially to his knees. They don't realize THEY have the power and if mobilized..could PERMANENTLY prevent him from EVER buying a "WHIP" again.

VERY FEW hip hop artists get life to imitate art. Just remember that.
Jay-Z exaggerated about the Exelero. Leave it at that. Stop playing the male groupie and trying to uplift him when he didn't ask you to. Jay hates male groupies. He stated that on MTV's TRUE LIFE...

It's the fool who falls for the boasting and tries to carry on the exaggeration to make it sound more than it is. KEEP IT REAL...don't KEEP IT EXAGGERATED.

Now..back to the Exelero...

Jay was INVITED to drive the car in the video. That's that. Nothing more. Don't make it bigger than it is.

The Car is a ONE-OFF. ONE OF A KIND. It's wearing away as we speak because it's being tossed around like Scarlett Johanson and Halle Berry.

BELLEEEVE DAT
Damn Nighttrain...

You need some Night Train

Old 03-21-2007, 07:57 PM

1988 535i 5 speed
How could he own one if there's only one? I guess my point is it would be kind of hard for the car to be in 2 places at once> Obviously, he doesn't. Like Nighttrain said, back up your info or don't post at all.
Old 03-21-2007, 08:16 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
STS,FGT,12C,P85D,M4
does he have the Ferrari limo???

http://www.motorpasion.com/2007/03/1...-muy-calladito
Old 04-11-2007, 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by NY C32
Damn Nighttrain...

You need some Night Train

I like how John Minor is nowhere to be found..when all the facts were presented to him.

GOod luck at your job! Big up! Do it Big ***** style! Ball till you fall...what else...make it rain!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: It's been an Exelero Christmas