Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

Update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-01-2004, 01:28 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a Few Nice cars.
Originally Posted by Alex_Spider
I still don't get this. What are we arguring about.. Mr. Maybach owner has been in this thread for at least 2 months and no pictures.... I have asked to see your maybach and lamborghini for a while now, if you dont mind can you post a couple pics to prove to your benzkid friend that you do own one.
One im not this guys friend ans Two the reason why Spider he wont show pics he due to the fact that he doesnt own any of those cars,he is was we call on the Net a Dreamer,And like I said if he does own all thoses I will be the 1st to be a MAN and admit i make a mistake.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:54 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Audi 225 TT.w203 sedan.Bmw 318tiCali.Ed.VW Jetta vr6
Maybach sound pretty legit, but Benzkid does make a good poiont over there......LETS SEE SOME PICTURES
Old 11-07-2004, 03:15 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
GL320CDI / C63 Edition 507 Coupe (EDP) / E63 S (on order) / G500 / Smart Brabus
Why do you have to doubt him? I have no reason to not to believe what he says.

And what difference does it make?

"Mercedes wouldn't make a metallic yellow Maybach except special order." Hmm, just about all Maybachs are special order. People order weird colors on their cars all the time, just because that isn't really available in the US has nothing to do with it.

-s-
Old 12-02-2004, 04:57 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Well im Back...And look NO pics of Mr. Maybach's Yellow Maybach or Lambo,Matter of fact the last time he posted on this issue was in August! Must be one hell of a owners manual to find out how to run that Digital Cam huh?! I have proved right,That he doesnt own those cars. Someone with that many of High Dollar cars and talk about them like he is braging about them,And yet no proof that he owns them proved my point...He is a Dreamer! Unlike me I would love to own one,But I dont i have a 94 s500 that is in awesome shape and 95 Riviera that im trying to turn into a show-car someday.thats it! I dont come on here and say I have a Maybach with a metalic yellow paint job that Maybach WOULDNT do for just anyone. Some of you might think that he has them but for the 99.9% of us we dont! 5 months Mr.Maybach!! Your a FAKE and dont belong in OUR Forum!! REAL Mercedes-Benz owners here brother!!...REAL!
Till the next epsiode-Benzkid...REAL!
Old 12-02-2004, 06:47 PM

Why do you care? I don't know why I do either, but:

First, he never ever said he had a yellow Maybach.

Second, equelly likely he may have decided that this forum was perrhaps a bit immature for him (esp with the way you have behaved benzkid).

Third, A Maybach owner in Sydney recently passed away, for all we know (heaven forbid), this may actually our forum member.

Have some respect.
Old 12-03-2004, 03:08 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Originally Posted by TiMerc
Why do you care? I don't know why I do either, but:

First, he never ever said he had a yellow Maybach.

Second, equelly likely he may have decided that this forum was perrhaps a bit immature for him (esp with the way you have behaved benzkid).

Third, A Maybach owner in Sydney recently passed away, for all we know (heaven forbid), this may actually our forum member.

Have some respect.

OK..Yellow or not he HAS NOT YET SENT PICS,and IM not the only one who has asked to see pics,2nd he claims he feels uncomfortable using a Cam?? that make no cents! he "owns" over a million dollar worth of cars yet hes affraid of using a $200 camera???please thats a joke,and your a joke for believing him.And why do we care?? I dont I just think these dreamers need to get a life insead of living some fantsay on the internet.and last time I checked this is a forum,where OWNERS and OWNERS alike share pics,info,ect ect.so it shouldnt be some surprise to you that when someone like him comes on here with a list of cars like P Diddy,that he "owns" people will wanna see them.So dont tell me to have respect..he should have respect for us instead he tell every one what he has but doesnt wanna prove it to fellow Benz Freaks...thats DISRESPECTFUL my Mercedes Brother!
And im sorry if a Mayback owner died..but im also sorry for when a Ford Pinto owner dies too,so what does that have to do with it..if its him then i understand why he hasnt been on since then...but till someone can confirm that he died...MAYBACH...Prove me wrong Maybach!!!
till the next epsiode-Benzkid
Old 12-03-2004, 08:54 PM

Benz kid...I don't think you know how businessmen such maybach are. My uncle is very similar too him. He has all kinds of cars and houses as well as a nice boat. He has several film camera's, as well as a digital camera. But he never uses his digital camera! He only got it for his son to use because he doesn't like digital.

I totally believe maybach...and I am hoping he isn't dead.

But just for fun...lets see some pictures so we can all dream.

Tony
Old 12-03-2004, 09:03 PM

2004 E320 4matic, 2007 530xiT
Has it occurred to anyone.....?

that all the various "newbie"s on this thread who are supporting "maybach" might be "maybach" himself....
Old 12-04-2004, 01:16 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Originally Posted by guru
that all the various "newbie"s on this thread who are supporting "maybach" might be "maybach" himself....

You might be right on the spot of that question GURU,Like i have said he has disapeared and no sign of him,Maybe he did pass on and im sorry for that but i just dont think a 70 year old man(cause he said it took over 50 years to get to where he is now) that would make him in his 70's and a 70 year old man doesnt have the eye and hand control cordgence to control a Lambo(unless your in super super shape)..just nothing fits well with his story,and to the guy who said i dont what bussinessmen are like?? you dont know me!I have been in Management for over 5 years and im 25 years old,so thank you very much buddy boy!
Old 12-04-2004, 06:18 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by BenzKid24
You might be right on the spot of that question GURU,Like i have said he has disapeared and no sign of him,Maybe he did pass on and im sorry for that but i just dont think a 70 year old man(cause he said it took over 50 years to get to where he is now) that would make him in his 70's and a 70 year old man doesnt have the eye and hand control cordgence to control a Lambo(unless your in super super shape)..just nothing fits well with his story,and to the guy who said i dont what bussinessmen are like?? you dont know me!I have been in Management for over 5 years and im 25 years old,so thank you very much buddy boy!
Carrol Shelby is 86 and on his 3rd heart and drives like hes still 20.
Old 12-04-2004, 11:51 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Oh my God dude,what are you some type of moron??Mr. Shelby..lol umm maybe do to the fact that he has been around thoses cars over 30 plus years???..and has a car NAMED after him??Mr. Maybach is some kid buddy you need to look at the facts
1-Hasnt posted since people have questioned and asked for pics
2-Comes up with BAD lies to why he doesnt take pics
3-70year old men dont buy Lambo's..that type of car is a Status-Que type of car,for getting the ladies attation.(comparing Maybach dude to a Legend like Shelby shows your IQ...Boarder line stupid)
4-And last NO proof that he owns thoses cars..I dont know about you but if im that rich my "Household Staff" woulndt be driving my $200,000 Lambo or Rovers ect ect.
Note to all the guys like DancingBenzo...Mr Maybach is a YOUNG 16 year old watching Cribs onMTV and coming up with ideas from there...NOT REAL!
PS DancingBenzo..Dont ever insult me again...Carrol Shelby...OMG find a NORMAL Person like your Grandpa???..oh wait thats right he drives a ENZO right???
till the next epsiode-Benzkid and Robin...fighting the crime of LIARS!
Old 12-04-2004, 12:46 PM

Yes, I am Mr. Maybach...you guys caught me!

I don't understand why a 70 year old man can not have a Lamborghini. Just beause you have one doesn't mean you are always going to be driving it to it's potential. He did also state he hasn't been using it much.

Just because some old guy can't take a picture you guys are accusing him of being a liar. I don't know how many older guys you know of. If it was some kid doing it online his posts would be like:

"Yo dogs, I be bumpin along in my maybach wit britney spears and carmen electra doin bout 190 mph when I saw some hotter *****es in my old lambo I just sold of last week for about 50 g's because it got all dirty and ****. I pulled over put dose *****es in my mayach...."

you get the idea...

TP

P.S. - I also post on DTMPower.net under SirTony76. I just joined MBWorld because I like Benzes more than BMW's and DTMPower just isn't how it used to be.
Old 12-04-2004, 12:57 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Oh my God dude,what are you some type of moron??Mr. Shelby..lol umm maybe do to the fact that he has been around thoses cars over 30 plus years???..and has a car NAMED after him??Mr. Maybach is some kid buddy you need to look at the facts
1-Hasnt posted since people have questioned and asked for pics
2-Comes up with BAD lies to why he doesnt take pics
3-70year old men dont buy Lambo's..that type of car is a Status-Que type of car,for getting the ladies attation.(comparing Maybach dude to a Legend like Shelby shows your IQ...Boarder line stupid)
4-And last NO proof that he owns thoses cars..I dont know about you but if im that rich my "Household Staff" woulndt be driving my $200,000 Lambo or Rovers ect ect.
Note to all the guys like DancingBenzo...Mr Maybach is a YOUNG 16 year old watching Cribs onMTV and coming up with ideas from there...NOT REAL!
PS DancingBenzo..Dont ever insult me again...Carrol Shelby...OMG find a NORMAL Person like your Grandpa???..oh wait thats right he drives a ENZO right???
till the next epsiode-Benzkid and Robin...fighting the crime of LIARS!
man you seriously lack the ability to read properly. The comment was on the fact that i dont know many 70 year old men that could drive a lamborghini. There are planty of older men that can drive a car such as a lamborghini at that age. Especially a Gallardo which is a tuned down bull. The real Fighting bulls of Lamborghini are the Diablos, Miura, Countouch, and hopefully this new Murcielego if they make a GT version for public release. Gallardos are tame, Diablos on the other hand are fiecre unforgiving beast. I used Mr. Shelby as an example since he is in fact 86 years old, on his third heart, and doesnt walk very well. Yet he still can out drive many 20-30 year olds.
Old 12-04-2004, 12:59 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Originally Posted by SirTony76
Yes, I am Mr. Maybach...you guys caught me!

I don't understand why a 70 year old man can not have a Lamborghini. Just beause you have one doesn't mean you are always going to be driving it to it's potential. He did also state he hasn't been using it much.

Just because some old guy can't take a picture you guys are accusing him of being a liar. I don't know how many older guys you know of. If it was some kid doing it online his posts would be like:

"Yo dogs, I be bumpin along in my maybach wit britney spears and carmen electra doin bout 190 mph when I saw some hotter *****es in my old lambo I just sold of last week for about 50 g's because it got all dirty and ****. I pulled over put dose *****es in my mayach...."

you get the idea...

TP

P.S. - I also post on DTMPower.net under SirTony76. I just joined MBWorld because I like Benzes more than BMW's and DTMPower just isn't how it used to be.

Also i only joined this site because im starting to like benz more and more, but it will still not eclipse my love for M-Power cars. Just something about driving a bmw.
Old 12-04-2004, 10:57 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Yeah I know every retired Person in the world drive Lambo's...Aaaaank..wrong try Caddy's,Buick's,Crown Vic's YOUR tell me cuase one famous person like Shelby does it many many many old people can drive them too..sorry pal living in a fantsay world..they drive cars like i just listed not a Lambo,I live in Granbury Texas about 45mins from Dallas City limits in a fairly wealthy area and 95% on the Old guys are retired old ment and NONE have a Lamo,Ihave yet seen it but my Dad told me a few days ago that there is a Older Couple who doesnt in fact own a Maybach and i will keep my eye out for it to take pics and I know of some Rolls,but no Lambos...so there might be in the world a few...key word Dancing and Sirtony....FEW!
Old 12-04-2004, 11:33 PM

Sorry, but I have to point out the obvious flaw in your "few" argument.

I am assuming Mr. Maybach is one man.

One<Few<Most.

You are clever, keep this rolling...

TP
Old 12-05-2004, 12:35 AM

a Few Nice cars.
DancingaBenzo is the sly guy who said plenty of old men drive lambos,maybe the 40,50,60 but a 70 and 80 plus year old men NORMALY dont drive Lambo,im sure there is a FEW like i have stated,But the point im making is Maybach started this Thread and he isnt backing anything up,No pics,No Proof,NONE...I could go tomorrow and tell a didnt forum that i just bought a brand new Lear Jet for my staff and all and some people..like some of you and you would believe me.....NOT.....Not till you show proof like a pic with you standing next to it with your username written on it..then boom pic,proof,respect...Maybach on the other hand comes on here talks his smack then comes up with i dont know who to run a Digital Camera,but i know how to dirve like 20year old(Dance)in my shiny new Lambo,Get real
He has been asked by i dont know who many people to just show some proof,and there has been none,I have even said that if proof was shown then i would be a man and admit MY mistake...as this issue should wine down MAYBACH is enjoying this under his New User name....BENZKID!!!
HAHAHA i fooled you all!!!!..........................just kidding.....maybe?
till the next epsiode Mayba.......Benzkid
Old 12-05-2004, 03:08 AM

Thank you for the incoherent response...are you drunk?
Old 12-05-2004, 03:57 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
DancingaBenzo is the sly guy who said plenty of old men drive lambos,maybe the 40,50,60 but a 70 and 80 plus year old men NORMALY dont drive Lambo,im sure there is a FEW like i have stated,But the point im making is Maybach started this Thread and he isnt backing anything up,No pics,No Proof,NONE...I could go tomorrow and tell a didnt forum that i just bought a brand new Lear Jet for my staff and all and some people..like some of you and you would believe me.....NOT.....Not till you show proof like a pic with you standing next to it with your username written on it..then boom pic,proof,respect...Maybach on the other hand comes on here talks his smack then comes up with i dont know who to run a Digital Camera,but i know how to dirve like 20year old(Dance)in my shiny new Lambo,Get real
He has been asked by i dont know who many people to just show some proof,and there has been none,I have even said that if proof was shown then i would be a man and admit MY mistake...as this issue should wine down MAYBACH is enjoying this under his New User name....BENZKID!!!
HAHAHA i fooled you all!!!!..........................just kidding.....maybe?
till the next epsiode Mayba.......Benzkid
I havent been here long enough to defend Mr. Maybach im just defending older drivers.
Old 12-05-2004, 03:59 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

E350
Yeah I know every retired Person in the world drive Lambo's...Aaaaank..wrong try Caddy's,Buick's,Crown Vic's YOUR tell me cuase one famous person like Shelby does it many many many old people can drive them too..sorry pal living in a fantsay world..they drive cars like i just listed not a Lambo,I live in Granbury Texas about 45mins from Dallas City limits in a fairly wealthy area and 95% on the Old guys are retired old ment and NONE have a Lamo,Ihave yet seen it but my Dad told me a few days ago that there is a Older Couple who doesnt in fact own a Maybach and i will keep my eye out for it to take pics and I know of some Rolls,but no Lambos...so there might be in the world a few...key word Dancing and Sirtony....FEW!

Lambos are known to be young mens cars. BUT. you must look at the Gallardo for what it is. it has been AUDItized. It has become pratical, a daily driver even. Now if this guy said he owned a Diablo SVTT, or a VTT or any Diablo for that matter then i would have to agree he would be full of it.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:00 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Talking

Originally Posted by DancingBenzos
Lambos are known to be young mens cars. BUT. you must look at the Gallardo for what it is. it has been AUDItized. It has become pratical, a daily driver even. Now if this guy said he owned a Diablo SVTT, or a VTT or any Diablo for that matter then i would have to agree he would be full of it.

No im NOT drunk..and Dancing i never said a older man couldnt own or drive a Lambo,Yes the Gallardo is a milder version,and yes SOME older men do own them but its not normaly that way,and if you read back Mr Maybach was saying that his cars were driven by family and household staff,like i would let my butler drive my $200k lambo or 64k Rover its not practical..and plus he isnt here anymore dead or alive he isnt here anymore soo it really doesnt matter anymore therefore MAYBACHs story is over..if you got a REAL Maybach good for you.
if NOT then your what I thought and still think you are and that is a poser..
and if your Dead...you really dont care about that car anymore cause your either with the Lord Jesus Christ(hope so)
or your with the Serpent of this World...God be with you Mr. Maybach!!and i Really hope your alive and do own that Car..if any1 works 50years hard work then deserve everything they get.
till the epsiode-benzkid
Old 12-06-2004, 07:28 AM

You can neither read nor write properly, why should we care anymore about what you say than anyone else?

Can you not let us decide for ourselves rather than being abusive to everyone?

If you actually believe maybach is a troll, then why would'nt you just ignore him? You really think you can 'nail' him on the forum?

You cannot say anything to prove he does'nt own the cars, nor can it be proved he does, since he is not willing to provide the evidence you want.

I believe he is truthful, due to circumstantial evidence:

1. The first maybach delivered in Aus was delivered when maybach claimed to receive his.
2. His language indicates someone of his claimed years/experience/profile
3. One other member of the forum vouched for maybach's claims, saying he was a personal friend.
4. Nothing he has said sounds impossibly implausable.

Until you start acting your age (25?), at least to my mind, your opinion is worth no more than maybachs.
Old 12-06-2004, 11:19 AM

Originally Posted by TiMerc
You can neither read nor write properly, why should we care anymore about what you say than anyone else?

Can you not let us decide for ourselves rather than being abusive to everyone?

If you actually believe maybach is a troll, then why would'nt you just ignore him? You really think you can 'nail' him on the forum?

You cannot say anything to prove he does'nt own the cars, nor can it be proved he does, since he is not willing to provide the evidence you want.

I believe he is truthful, due to circumstantial evidence:

1. The first maybach delivered in Aus was delivered when maybach claimed to receive his.
2.0 His language indicates someone of his claimed years/experience/profile
3. One other member of the forum vouched for maybach's claims, saying he was a personal friend.
4. Nothing he has said sounds impossibly implausable.

Until you start acting your age (25?), at least to my mind, your opinion is worth no more than maybachs.
Sorry Benz Kid, but you were...
Old 12-06-2004, 04:07 PM
Super Moderator

Received 3,301 Likes on 2,047 Posts
AMG GTC Roadster, E63s Ed.1, M8 Comp. Coupe
This is a pretty pathetic thread indeed! Too bad, as it started with someone sharing their Maybach experience.
I for one have no reason to doubt the ownership and hope that the Mr.Maybach is doing well.

I also remember that for the longest time the MB forum disabled the uploading of any images and yet it continued without people questioning the ownership of cars. This is an enthusiast forum to share experiences and opinions with or without pics.

Wolfman
Old 12-06-2004, 05:12 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Well sorry for thinking so wrongly of Maybach,as all this "proof" stated by TiMerc showed us all that MAYBACH is the real deal.Now i can rest easy tonight knowing that TiMerc and His Busom Buddy SirTony have taught me a lesson...yeah right!!! please..later "Brothers"

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Update