Maybach (W240) Produced 2002-2012

Update

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-08-2005, 01:59 PM

Received 27 Likes on 16 Posts
BMW M850i Gran Coupe
Movie Title: "Mayback (sic) Mayhem"

Anthony Hopkins starring as "Maybach". Sean Penn as "Benzkid24" with "White Knight II" casting call to be held on Monday. What a thread! Thank you to all !

Last edited by MBZFAN55; 01-08-2005 at 02:02 PM.
Old 01-09-2005, 11:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
a Few Nice cars.
Originally Posted by MBZFAN55
Anthony Hopkins starring as "Maybach". Sean Penn as "Benzkid24" with "White Knight II" casting call to be held on Monday. What a thread! Thank you to all !

I dig that dude...Sean Penn kicks ***!!! FAST TIMES AT RIDGEMONT HIGH!!! YEAH!....Only thing...you could use a Mime for Maybach since he hasnt posted for months!!! unless he did really die...can anyone find out?
Old 01-11-2005, 04:05 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
^^

Update-stfu34.jpg
Old 01-24-2005, 02:02 AM
Almost a Member!

a few Germans, a few Americans
This was an entertaining read. I've noticed that this site is full of a lot of people that have something to prove. Dont get me wrong. Theres a lot of good people here but you can understand my point. I consider myself to be doing ok and if someone told me to post pictures of my cars to prove that I had them I doubt that I would(unless I wanted a good laugh). It proves nothing except that you are willing to stoop to their level. Granted, sometimes I will, but if the guy that started this topic was the real deal, I highly doubt that he would. And I believe all of us have been guilty at one time or another of doubting someone based on what we ourselves have accomplished. You dont think its possible if you havent done it. Its called jealousy.
Old 01-25-2005, 12:06 AM

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
2014 E350S4
Originally Posted by Moneypit
This was an entertaining read. I've noticed that this site is full of a lot of people that have something to prove. Dont get me wrong. Theres a lot of good people here but you can understand my point. I consider myself to be doing ok and if someone told me to post pictures of my cars to prove that I had them I doubt that I would(unless I wanted a good laugh). It proves nothing except that you are willing to stoop to their level. Granted, sometimes I will, but if the guy that started this topic was the real deal, I highly doubt that he would. And I believe all of us have been guilty at one time or another of doubting someone based on what we ourselves have accomplished. You dont think its possible if you havent done it. Its called jealousy.

BTW, I have 8 Lambos and 10 Ferraris.
Old 01-26-2005, 08:32 AM

My first thought was make this thread stop already....

But... Moneypit, I recall you posting pictures of your car (and stunning house) in the W211 forum?

Other than that, I totally agree with your point. What annoys me is that we have lost a poster who I (for one) found interesting. All because "BenzKID" felt he had a point to prove. Surely people should know by now that if they consider someone a troll, then the appropriate course of action is to ignore them.

Don't suppose you watch the tennis? Feeling a bit patriotic with Lleyton Hewitt on Australia Day and all...

Anyway, best regards from the colonies
Old 01-26-2005, 02:12 PM
Almost a Member!

Ive never posted any pictures of my cars on this site and this is the only Mercedes forum that I know of. I live in California and my house is under 1 million so it cant be that stunning.
Old 01-26-2005, 03:09 PM

a Few Nice cars.
WOW this is still going on???? MAYBACH where are you!!!!!! nowhere to be heard of maybe you changed names and become Moneypit who wouldnt show his cars..HELLO moneypit im Benzkid the one who OWNS this forum and took it from Maybach the fake Miltimillionaire with Lambos for his Butler and G500 for the maids..anyhow,brother when you come on a forum and talk smack about owning millions of dollars worth of rides people are gonna want to see them,not that we dont believe but to have a aray of autos like that it wows us and we want to look.and people who buy cars like that buy them so people do look(lol) behonest buying a Lambo for what?? the ride?? comfort??? No for main reason..WOMEN! CHICKS!! HOTSHOTS!! from Cali and you dont know that?? please you need to go down to HW and look around playa its about Bling Bling in LA brother! about the look of wealth..its a image and Maybch posed as that and Fellow Benz brother called himout on it,myself included.Maybach was a poser.im 25 own a 95 Riv and 94 S500 about to slap 20's on it .and then i will be more then glad so show pics! but so come up with a list of cars that only Bill Gates and Trump could own and see i dont feel comfortable using a $100 camera??? please POSER POSER POSER!! i ended this allllong time ago and for you to insult me a jealouse?? i dont thank sooooooo! Dont haTE THE PLAYA...HATE THE GAME!
Old 01-26-2005, 04:41 PM

Ive never posted any pictures of my cars on this site and this is the only Mercedes forum that I know of. I live in California and my house is under 1 million so it cant be that stunning.
oops sorry was late at night, confused you with "fastbuck"
Old 01-26-2005, 06:56 PM
Almost a Member!

Benzkid I think you're reaching now. Since he wont respond you are going to attack another member whom you know nothing about? One day you'll grow up and realize that what you drive has nothing to do with who you are. You seem to have a lot to prove to people. But your trying with the wrong person because I only worry about what I can do for myself. Not what I can do to impress other people. Im not even into the same facade you are. Build a fast street car if you want to impress me, not tell me you drive an 11 year old car.
Old 01-27-2005, 01:18 PM
Almost a Member!

this thread is pointless. i just wasted time reading this crap.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:17 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Talking

Benzkid I think you're reaching now. Since he wont respond you are going to attack another member whom you know nothing about? One day you'll grow up and realize that what you drive has nothing to do with who you are. You seem to have a lot to prove to people. But your trying with the wrong person because I only worry about what I can do for myself. Not what I can do to impress other people. Im not even into the same facade you are. Build a fast street car if you want to impress me, not tell me you drive an 11 year old car.
sorry..street cars are not my thing,and about the age of my car..who really cares it still looks and drives like a new car and to tell you the truth old skool benzs are the BEST BUILT..period..Making fun of people with older cars??? Make fun of Jay Leno and his 80 so OLD CARS..he would wipe his *** with your bank account buddy.
Old 01-28-2005, 02:35 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
Hey... does someone want to find out if Maybach was actually (heaven forbid) one of the Maybach owners who died?

Someone might want to call Sandersons Mercedes in Austraila; I dunno what one would say, but I've been curious is to why he hasn't been on the board since Oct.

Last edited by eLemnt | 0ne; 01-28-2005 at 02:39 AM.
Old 01-28-2005, 04:55 AM
Almost a Member!

Originally Posted by BenzKid24

sorry..street cars are not my thing,and about the age of my car..who really cares it still looks and drives like a new car and to tell you the truth old skool benzs are the BEST BUILT..period..Making fun of people with older cars??? Make fun of Jay Leno and his 80 so OLD CARS..he would wipe his *** with your bank account buddy.
So Jay Leno makes more money than me. But he doesnt pay my bills so thats not very useful information to me. I just think its ironic someone with an old Mercedes and an old Buick was making fun of a guy who claimed to own a Maybach thats all. Its called being jealous. Im jealous of him to if he has all that ****. But since you have no way of disproving him your just blowing hot air. I deal with people like yourself all day that talk about what they make and how baller they are. Some people make more than others. Deal with it. Its part of life. Or do you just feel like arguing with me now?

eLemnt, I would guess the guy hasnt come back here because of all the bull**** on this site. Everyone compares **** sizes when they dont even know who they are dealing with.
Old 01-28-2005, 07:59 PM

W208
I love this $**T.
Old 01-29-2005, 02:13 AM

a Few Nice cars.
Ok first you have NOOO idea about me and incase you havnt been reading some of my threads,im not jealous of him since my family is involved in a VERY profitable deal and owning ANY car I want could happen if everything works out.so im not jealous
second of all i have axcess to to many NEWER cars..my family owns a Car dealership and driving newer cars isnt a problem.i wanted a w140 cause there the best built mercedes other then the Legendary w126 which i have as well 89 420sel we have a 2001 s500 so many other cars..so being jealous of a maybach..no no.And 3rd @ 25 years old a Maybach is way to "Old person" for me my next car will be a 2005 S55.hope to have it by summer time.so becareful who you say is jealous...You can kiss my butt~!!!!! YOU JUST GOT POTATOWNED!!!!!
Old 01-29-2005, 02:16 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
And what type of business is your family involved in? You are saying your family will make a profit of 300 Million?
Old 01-29-2005, 06:48 AM
Almost a Member!

500SEC, ML430, SLK230, S600
This entire thread is hilarious. The W140, W220, and W240 are all exceptional cars that exhibit an abundance of discriminating taste. Many affluent people drive 11-year-old vehicles, and many affluent people drive new vehicles. Once you have nothing left to prove, doesn't it become a matter of preference?
Old 01-29-2005, 07:12 AM

element: I'd say it is more likely that maybach simply left this forum, rather than (god forbid) him having actually passed away. 5 Maybachs have been sold here in Aus and the guy who died had two. I doubt maybach had two judging from what he said.
Old 01-29-2005, 08:43 PM

a Few Nice cars.
Winter is 100% true!!! and Winter I like you bud,your a straight up kind of guy and i like that,it really doesnt matter how old the car is as long as you love it..and my family is involved in somthing other then the family bizz we are a local Used car dealer here in the Dallas area and my family is involved in something else,sorry to report i cannot talk about it in a detailed matter right now,but i will when the time is right. total deal will bring our family to the 1.5 billion range. first pat iwth be $300 million.
Old 01-29-2005, 10:16 PM

2014 E350S4
My ***** is 20" long.
Old 01-29-2005, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

AC Schnitzer E46
^LOL

Impressive. What breed is your horse?
Old 01-30-2005, 10:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Winter is 100% true!!! and Winter I like you bud,your a straight up kind of guy and i like that,it really doesnt matter how old the car is as long as you love it..and my family is involved in somthing other then the family bizz we are a local Used car dealer here in the Dallas area and my family is involved in something else,sorry to report i cannot talk about it in a detailed matter right now,but i will when the time is right. total deal will bring our family to the 1.5 billion range. first pat iwth be $300 million.
youre a retard. if this is true that youre involved in some big deal, the last thing i would be doing was posting it all over the internet. nobody cares about your finances. saying dumb **** like that gives you zero credibility.
Old 01-30-2005, 10:30 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
CL500
Originally Posted by Incendiary
My ***** is 20" long.
21" over here
Old 01-30-2005, 10:58 AM
Almost a Member!

500SEC, ML430, SLK230, S600
Winter is 100% true!!! and Winter I like you bud,your a straight up kind of guy and i like that,it really doesnt matter how old the car is as long as you love it..
Thank you! I agree. Mercedes, after all, are extremely "sentimental" cars. Because of their emotional attachments, I've noticed that many people are inclined never to sell them. For me, each chassis directly represents a certain period of time.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Update