Mercedes-Benz Motorsports & Racing Use this forum to discuss Mercedes-related racing events including Formula 1, DTM and Truck series.

F1 Season starting

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-10-2010, 12:00 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
A-Class
F1 Season starting

Looking foward for this f1 season...think its going to be one of the most competitive one of the last years with the fighting going until the last GP's.

think that Ferrari, McLaren and Red Bull have the stronger f1's, can't really predict how the Mercedes will do...it had some ups and downs during the test season.

As for drivers, Vettel, Hamilton and Alonso I think are the main contenders for the Driver's Championship.

Athough the car doesn't seem to be at the front row of contenders, I am hoping for a good return by Michael Schumacher, maybe his experience will help him win a race...that would be really nice...Bernie would love it too!!!

Predictions???
Old 03-10-2010, 10:38 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

C55 AMG, CLK550
Watch for Massa!
Old 03-12-2010, 09:07 PM

MB w204 C300 Sport, Audi B7 A4 2.0TQ, Porsche Cayman 981
It's tough to tell who the bigger sandbaggers are after watching P1 and P2. Quali will certainly show who has the pace to beat.

I think Alonso in the Ferrari will be the benchmark.
Old 03-12-2010, 10:14 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 C55 AMG, 2010 Genesis Coupe
Originally Posted by itcrashed
It's tough to tell who the bigger sandbaggers are after watching P1 and P2. Quali will certainly show who has the pace to beat.

I think Alonso in the Ferrari will be the benchmark.
Screw Alonso...he is the new ayrton senna
Old 03-14-2010, 06:23 PM

MB w204 C300 Sport, Audi B7 A4 2.0TQ, Porsche Cayman 981
Originally Posted by Martinsvi
Screw Alonso...he is the new ayrton senna
LOL not sure if you are complimenting him or criticizing him when you compare him to Senna! Many would think thats a compliment!

In any case - after the first race, the pace to beat turned out to be Red Bull. They were crazy quick.
Old 03-14-2010, 06:44 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2006 C55 AMG, 2010 Genesis Coupe
definitely a criticism.. I was not a senna fan as he ruine d the carrer of more than 1 driver and then admitted to crashing into prost to win the championship 1 year.
alonso has the same attitude and some think it is ok to win at all costs but I would rather win by beating my competion fairly than finding an unfair advantage that is later ruled illegal. And I dont believe he was out of the loop during the crashgate scandal. He also tried to blackmail Ron Dennis at Mclaren for no1 status and instead Ron went to the fia and ended getting his organization in trouble instead of giving alonso his way.

He is not a person I would want driving a car of mine regardless of his abilities. I feel he has no honor.