Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

MB Master Guild Tech looking to re-locate

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-29-2006, 08:39 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05 ML350, 85 300D
MB Master Guild Tech looking to re-locate

I thought I'd post this on here, with a chance that someone might have some leads for me.
I'm looking for a Shop Foreman or Team Leader position at an MB dealer, due to the continually worse economy here in northeast Ohio. Can't keep making less money every year!! So time to move on.. I would consider most anywhere, we have some property in Colorado, where we are planning on retiring, so that might be ideal, but I'm open to offers!
I have 20 years experience, am a Master Guild tech and have strong diagnostic skills. My CSI and productivity is always the best in the best in the shop, and I have been the working shop foreman for the last 5 years. Strong leadership and people skills have been a big help with that.
Let me know if anyone knows of a place looking.
Old 05-30-2006, 06:24 PM
Almost a Member!

E55 2001, Hayabusa 2005, TL1000R 2001
There is a few dealerships in Denver.
www.murraymotors.com
http://www.glausermb.com

and this one I don`t like
www.mboflittleton.com

I`m sure they can use some good people....
Old 05-30-2006, 08:03 PM

05 ML350, 85 300D
Thanks Vic, I've been down the whole searching the dealer directory before, and the point this time is to find the RIGHT deal, not go searching and digging like a puppy!! Works out some times- most times not, usually if you go to them- they always need help, but is it right? Not usually!! Was hoping someone on here had leads, or was someone looking for somone like me...TAADAAA...that is the ideal place to start!!!
Hope that makes sense!! Thanks for helping though. this forum has some good people on it- thats why I thought I'd give it a shot. Hope your AC holds up!!