Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Error codes on S500 A/C Display Unit

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-15-2009, 02:18 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Error codes on S500 A/C Display Unit

I know this will probably seem like a REALLY stupid question.... But.... In the past I remember finding a thread that showed me how to bring up error codes on my A/C (heating/cooling) display screen, and I used this process to 'reset' the computer so that that my A/C could be activated (via that button on the unit) but I forgot how to bring it up so I can check them.

I have a 2002 s500 and would like to bring up the codes, could you tell me the correct buttons I need to push and what the definitions of the codes are?

I have been searching thru the sites I have membership with but cannot find the threads I used to reference this in the past.
Old 04-15-2009, 02:47 PM

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts
E90 N54 & W251
Originally Posted by JonnyBlayz
I know this will probably seem like a REALLY stupid question.... But.... In the past I remember finding a thread that showed me how to bring up error codes on my A/C (heating/cooling) display screen, and I used this process to 'reset' the computer so that that my A/C could be activated (via that button on the unit) but I forgot how to bring it up so I can check them.

I have a 2002 s500 and would like to bring up the codes, could you tell me the correct buttons I need to push and what the definitions of the codes are?

I have been searching thru the sites I have membership with but cannot find the threads I used to reference this in the past.
Hold the rest button until the display changes.
Old 04-15-2009, 06:36 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
09' E320
The above procedure will pull up the actual value screens.

Read part 2 to pull up error codes. http://www.eclassbenz.com/node/27