Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2005 W211 Command versions

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-19-2009, 04:54 PM
Almost a Member!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
05' E320 (W211)
2005 W211 Command versions

Hello all, I am trying to figure out what is(are) the current versions of software and hardware for the devices connected via command. I am having problems with my nav unit occasionally telling me that "Navigation activated please wait" and it just sits there. I am using an 08 Nav disc. I wanted to make sure that the software is fully up to date and asked the dealer to check this. They said it was and have been unable to replicate my issue...it does only happen about 5-10% of the time. They also state that the software is up to date. I basically trusted them until I decided to go look around my nav a bit and understand it. I found online how to get to engineering and from what it looks like when I press the software button is that if I understand it correctly, it is a 2004 version. I would have thought that there would have been a new version since then but how do I know. So if anyone knows what the current versions of the system in both sw and hw should be, can they let me know?