Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Mercedes Technician Salaries/ Demand

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-04-2003, 06:08 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Mercedes Technician Salaries/ Demand

I am just turning 30 this year, and am pretty burnt out with technology sales, as well as hating the feeling of waking up every morning worrying if today is my last day. I love everything about Mercedes-Benz, and have always been interested in auto mechanics. My question is if I enroll in the UTI MB Elite technicain program, what type of salary could I expect, and what type of demand is out there for qualified hard working technicians??
And...since the UTI MB Elite program attendees are interviewed there is no guarantee that I would get in, and comments on that program or others???

Thanks
Old 05-17-2003, 07:36 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Thumbs up tech position

I went through the elite program and I am currently working at a dealership. If you want, I can answer any questions you maight have. It would probably be best if I phoned you since this could be a long/ in depth discussion and I would rather not type for three hours. My email address is jdony@netzero.com Email me your telephone number and I will get in touch with you.