Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

HHT for sale

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-10-2013, 11:21 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
124.052 230.374
HHT for sale

i know im crazy but im putting up m y original Mercedes Benz Factory Hand Held Tester for sale.. This Unit works on all MB models from 1991 to most models made before 5/2000 .. complete programming in english..comes with both cards required and has been updated as far as possible Back In The Day .. Unit looks and works perfect plain and simple..If you are not tottaly familar with this tester then i can assure you that careful exploration of sub-menus especially adaptation paremeters should familiarize you safely enough that an instruction manual shouldnt be mandatory if my advice is heeded..The menus are somewhat plain although some windows are in German (short phrases) .anyway it took me about 2 months to use this efficiently...the best part is IT NEVER CRASHES ! THAT in itself is worth more than words can describe.. it always works plain and simple.. these were originally 8k.i bought this from a MB shop in dallas for 800 now i think its worth 400 and thats what i want.. lets se if i can post a picture.. mbcoupe57@gmail.com if interested send info to gmail and i will send pics cuz i dont know how to do the url thing
Old 04-26-2013, 11:55 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
M109R
Originally Posted by mbcoupe57
i know im crazy but im putting up m y original Mercedes Benz Factory Hand Held Tester for sale.. This Unit works on all MB models from 1991 to most models made before 5/2000 .. complete programming in english..comes with both cards required and has been updated as far as possible Back In The Day .. Unit looks and works perfect plain and simple..If you are not tottaly familar with this tester then i can assure you that careful exploration of sub-menus especially adaptation paremeters should familiarize you safely enough that an instruction manual shouldnt be mandatory if my advice is heeded..The menus are somewhat plain although some windows are in German (short phrases) .anyway it took me about 2 months to use this efficiently...the best part is IT NEVER CRASHES ! THAT in itself is worth more than words can describe.. it always works plain and simple.. these were originally 8k.i bought this from a MB shop in dallas for 800 now i think its worth 400 and thats what i want.. lets se if i can post a picture.. mbcoupe57@gmail.com if interested send info to gmail and i will send pics cuz i dont know how to do the url thing
Has this tester sold? Any way to update the software to include 2003-2005 CL?
Thanks