Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Help! Distronic plus, parktronic inoperative, pre-safe limited during driving

Old 04-18-2017, 09:12 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cls 63
Help! Distronic plus, parktronic inoperative, pre-safe limited during driving

After getting an ECU tune from Eurocharged, and done service B3 on last Friday, I drove all the way to vegas without any issue. However, I was driving on my way back to LA from vegas using the distronic plus cruise last night, suddenly I felt a stun of the car and the screen showed distronic plus inoperative, parktronic inoperative, pre-safe limited ECS off and completely lost throttle. Had to pull over and restart the engine then everything looked fine except the engine light. Later, the car was feeling slow and the RPM won't go over 4k. It happened again about 30 minutes later. I was lucky that no car was behind me since it's almost midnight but I felt very unsafe. I am a new owner of this CPO 2012 cls63. The mileage is around 31500 miles now. I am not sure if it's caused by the ECU tune. My friend read an error code P061A. Anyone had the same issue before?
Below are the report with faults from a full scanner. I was shocked by all these faults. However, the engine light was off after the scanning. I talked to Eurocharged and they believed a re-flash will solve everything. Now I really wish they are all caused by the ECU tune. Will be back to update what I receive from Eurocharged.