Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Wow nobody wants to tackle an electrical issue !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2018, 03:25 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
2001 E320
Wow nobody wants to tackle an electrical issue !

Wow nobody wants to deal with an electrical problem i thought this is where to go to get professional help hell maybe i should start answering all the complicated issues
Old 04-02-2018, 09:24 AM
Banned

Received 57 Likes on 52 Posts
2015 cls550
Originally Posted by Steven8484
Wow nobody wants to deal with an electrical problem i thought this is where to go to get professional help hell maybe i should start answering all the complicated issues
I think the majority of the people on this site couldn't even change a flat.
Old 04-02-2018, 10:29 AM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 993 Likes on 772 Posts
'99 and '05 E55 AMG
Because it was your first post, on April Fool's Day, you used no punctuation, poor grammmer, and it was *painful* to read that screed so I gave up half-way through. Impossible to know what you are asking or if you are just a troll (20-volt dewalt drill? Really?). If you take the time to search, you will find a wealth of information available.

If you want an electrical schematic of your car, PM me your email address. Then search. And discover why you do not hook up 20-volts to your car's electrical system, and why you do not have the key fob in the ignition switch when disconnecting/connecting batteries or connecting jumper cables. Then search and read some more.