Mercedes Tech Talk Discuss general technical questions and issues about your Mercedes-Benz. Moderated by a certified MB Tech.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

2016 E class TPMS MODULE LOCATION?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-05-2018, 03:05 PM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
2015 c300 4matic, 2017 e400 cabriolet
2016 E class TPMS MODULE LOCATION?

Good afternoon ,

I purchased a wrecked E400 Convertible , it currently has issues with the TPMS MODULE, The car says there is no present according to the scanner, Car came from auctions and it was missing few parts , im sure they "took them " at the auction, can anyone tell me were is the location of the TPMS module, I looked under the foot well passenger side, under the firewall protections but it has nothing there, Any help would be appreciated.

thanks ! .
Old 07-19-2024, 02:52 PM

Received 26 Likes on 21 Posts
2016 E350 Sedan SPort
Originally Posted by Eddie Jaimes
Good afternoon ,

I purchased a wrecked E400 Convertible , it currently has issues with the TPMS MODULE, The car says there is no present according to the scanner, Car came from auctions and it was missing few parts , im sure they "took them " at the auction, can anyone tell me were is the location of the TPMS module, I looked under the foot well passenger side, under the firewall protections but it has nothing there, Any help would be appreciated.

thanks ! .
I have the 2016 E350 4matic Sport and also cant find the TPMS control module.
Any help??

Also, the fuse No. 70 listed in the trunk tool box lists fuse 70 as the TPMS fuse- but isnt there and the TPMS has worked until my recent tire rotation.
The TPMS alerts missing wheel (which is the old wheel I put in the trunk). When I overinflate the left front wheel that used to be on right front, it shows the high pressure as right front. Have reset the TPMS many times without success.

Old 07-20-2024, 02:17 PM
MBWorld Fanatic!

Received 3,507 Likes on 2,337 Posts
MY'14 W212 M276 3.5NA @60kMi
TPMS Chaos

Originally Posted by degeja
I have the 2016 E350 4matic Sport and also cant find the TPMS control module.
Any help??

Also, the fuse No. 70 listed in the trunk tool box lists fuse 70 as the TPMS fuse- but isnt there and the TPMS has worked until my recent tire rotation.
The TPMS alerts missing wheel (which is the old wheel I put in the trunk). When I overinflate the left front wheel that used to be on right front, it shows the high pressure as right front. Have reset the TPMS many times without success.
The module is located in the rear, outside unprotected above the axle on passenger side.

Inspect the connector for signs of water intrusion.

The software stack can be pretty wonky... in needs of simple reboot.